Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Back with more EraTohoTW questions: how do you make Sex Friends at all? More specifically, how do you clear the "more total orgasms than unconscious ones" condition? "Unconscious" are the Time Stop stuff, I assume, and doing the "conscious" lewd stuff instead increases Intimacy, which directly conflicts with another condition for the Sex Friend route, which is having more Lust than Intimacy.

And another Lust-related one: can somebody explain the Stone of Mirada to me? Not "how to get/use it" :LOL: , but rather I cannot figure out the item from a gameplay mechanics standpoint - what exactly does it do? "Monopolizes lust" sounds like "I affect Lust", but my only reaction to that is "nice, but...how?". What does using it on a girl translate to in actual gameplay?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Back with more EraTohoTW questions: how do you make Sex Friends at all? More specifically, how do you clear the "more total orgasms than unconscious ones" condition? "Unconscious" are the Time Stop stuff, I assume, and doing the "conscious" lewd stuff instead increases Intimacy, which directly conflicts with another condition for the Sex Friend route, which is having more Lust than Intimacy.

And another Lust-related one: can somebody explain the Stone of Mirada to me? Not "how to get/use it" :LOL: , but rather I cannot figure out the item from a gameplay mechanics standpoint - what exactly does it do? "Monopolizes lust" sounds like "I affect Lust", but my only reaction to that is "nice, but...how?". What does using it on a girl translate to in actual gameplay?
My current route:
Recently I tried going for the seggs friend route except I am a f-ing degenerate that rapes people who lose to danmaku.
Marisa is the best one for this 'cause even if you get 3x hate marks, you can fight her in a scripted danmaku and lose to her.
Then choose the "don't dodge" option and all of it disappears.

Here's some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Normal route:
1. Use the stone on a 2hu you want to target.
2. Just keep raising their favor and ignore trust, that stat is useless.
3. When it's high enough, spam seggs until they unlock pleasure and lust stars.
4. Literally the same as getting yearning / love except it's more on seggs part, tbe "confession" is "ask to be seggs friend" option.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016

I could be wrong as I don't really look too deeply in how this stuff works mechanically but I don't think the favor you gain in sex actually counts the same as the favor you need to increase intimacy. For the stone, I've never used it but I'd assume it increases lust gains and minimizes intimacy gain.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I could be wrong as I don't really look too deeply in how this stuff works mechanically but I don't think the favor you gain in sex actually counts the same as the favor you need to increase intimacy. For the stone, I've never used it but I'd assume it increases lust gains and minimizes intimacy gain.
Care is what gives you intimacy.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

The gem system is confusing, but basically gaining levels of Care increase Intimacy and gaining levels of Desire increases Lust.

Anyway, the fall states are for the girl herself to decide she feels that way about you.
If you've got incompetent mode turned off then you can either Confess your Love and become Lovers, or invite her to be a Sex Friend. And getting Lovers/Sex Friends this way is fine for achievements.
Convincing girls to be a FWB though is very very hard, and depends a lot on her traits (basically, if she's a conservative prideful prude you're going to have a hard time - doubly so if she's still a virgin). You can unlock various traits for yourself through achievements which make the checks a lot lot easier.

If you want a sex friend look for girls that are already sexually experienced (Yamaa (the goat girl in hell) has a setup option to be a Slut, which makes her a push over), and are sexually liberated and curious.
Nue btw despite being a virgin is easy to get SF with, and on your first caress of her will allow unrestricted raw penetration.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I am beginning to suspect that I screwed myself over by playing as a female (non-futa) PC and/or understand nothing about how anything in this game works. o_O Because every single reply makes sense as an isolated statement, but I get stumped every time I try to "connect" it to things I asked about. Like I can tell I am being given useful information, but am failing to comprehend how to apply it to the mess I have.

So, let me just make sure before I grab a shovel to start digging myself further into this pit: DID I screw myself over by playing as a female PC? Because the only sex-related stuff I recognize is TSP molestation (which bumps up the unconscious orgasms counter if I keep going) and the usual Embraces/Kisses (which increase Care, leading to increased Intimacy).

Also, where is the Incompetent Mode switch at, exactly? I remember seeing it somewhere at some point, but I dug through the settings just now and could not find i t.

Well the reason I mentioned that is that in other versions of TW(For example the one listed on the wiki) care was also just called favor.
My bad, should have mentioned I was playing the AnonTW fork. The change in translation threw me off, too, when I first switched from the...whatever the "default" eng version is.:LOL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am beginning to suspect that I screwed myself over by playing as a female (non-futa) PC and/or understand nothing about how anything in this game works. o_O Because every single reply makes sense as an isolated statement, but I get stumped every time I try to "connect" it to things I asked about. Like I can tell I am being given useful information, but am failing to comprehend how to apply it to the mess I have.

So, let me just make sure before I grab a shovel to start digging myself further into this pit: DID I screw myself over by playing as a female PC? Because the only sex-related stuff I recognize is TSP molestation (which bumps up the unconscious orgasms counter if I keep going) and the usual Embraces/Kisses (which increase Care, leading to increased Intimacy).

Also, where is the Incompetent Mode switch at, exactly? I remember seeing it somewhere at some point, but I dug through the settings just now and could not find i t.

My bad, should have mentioned I was playing the AnonTW fork. The change in translation threw me off, too, when I first switched from the...whatever the "default" eng version is.:LOL:
You can always start a new game+ at day 101+ so you can try grinding skills and then reset.

• Thinking Face

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

Yeah, kinda. Game is designed mostly for male pc, even futa will be lacking. I don't think there are more than a handful of scenes for non male characters if I remember right.

There's a lot to take in in this game, no worries about that. Even if you were given a guide with everything in game perfectly explained, you probably wouldn't "retain" much of that information until you actually get more experience with the game. It's like a tangled spider web of info, you kind of have to start unraveling it slowly or you'll just get confused. A lot of Era games are like that, high learning curve, but they often have a tremendous amount of depth and replayability.

I did write a guide a while back, most of it should still be valid. I'm about at the point of coming back to this game so I might update it within a month or two. I usually write guides as I play them so I don't forget how fucking crazy all the info overload is for new players, lol.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016

Not really, I exclusively play as female and futa pcs and unless I'm misunderstanding what you're doing wrong is that you aren't actually having sex with the characters, getting them to sex friend status without doing so is probably impossible. What you'd have to do is build up their relationship a bit, then take them to an area that's considered "private" like a character's personal room and then do the push down command.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
You can always start a new game+ at day 101+ so you can try grinding skills and then reset.
WALLS!! I AM COMING TO BUMP INTO YOU!! :KEK:

I did write a guide a while back, most of it should still be valid. I'm about at the point of coming back to this game so I might update it within a month or two. I usually write guides as I play them so I don't forget how fucking crazy all the info overload is for new players, lol.
Thanks a bunch for pointing me towards that - always up for a read.

What you'd have to do is build up their relationship a bit, then take them to an area that's considered "private" like a character's personal room and then do the push down command.
What the....the gist of it is THAT simple? :eek: Sounds like something I could have figured out on my own; I hardly ever bothered to visit rooms when their owners are home. I probably have Cleaning Addiction IRL.

Time to sacrifice an evening or two to poking around and breaking the game in earnest.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Its selected during character creation.
It can be changed mid game, but its hidden away in the Cheats menu (which can be accessed by opening Options, and clicking the three *** stars at the top)

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
I am slightly curious to see if there are any mods for this game. Whether that's adding characters, new events(preferably for futas specifically where it doesn't treat you as helpless bitch or as a man depending on the outcomes) or other aspects. Fine if there aren't, but I would enjoy new content if I'm gonna redownload the game for a fifth time.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I am slightly curious to see if there are any mods for this game. Whether that's adding characters, new events(preferably for futas specifically where it doesn't treat you as helpless bitch or as a man depending on the outcomes) or other aspects. Fine if there aren't, but I would enjoy new content if I'm gonna redownload the game for a fifth time.
EraK is basically complete as far as I know. So best we can hope for is more translations. Probably better off trying some variant than hoping for more K content, though I'm not sure how much they're translated. K has an FGO variant, which might have some unique content. If you're talking EraTW, pretty sure there's still active development on the anon tw branch, though I can't check the updates atm. Right when I go to look up stuff, gitgud is down for maintenance, lol.

Edit: Seems TW might be getting an update in a weekish (From the other forum info), so I'll probably wait to DL that to check what new stuff there is. I'm also interested in finding out if Megaten is translated enough to be enjoyable yet lol. Been like 2-3 years since I checked.

Last edited:

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
EraK is basically complete as far as I know. So best we can hope for is more translations. Probably better off trying some variant than hoping for more K content, though I'm not sure how much they're translated. K has an FGO variant, which might have some unique content. If you're talking EraTW, pretty sure there's still active development on the anon tw branch, though I can't check the updates atm. Right when I go to look up stuff, gitgud is down for maintenance, lol.

Edit: Seems TW might be getting an update in a weekish (From the other forum info), so I'll probably wait to DL that to check what new stuff there is. I'm also interested in finding out if Megaten is translated enough to be enjoyable yet lol. Been like 2-3 years since I checked.
I downloaded one that has azurlane stuff without realizing, and I tried making a custom character but I can't figure out how to change their gender

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I downloaded one that has azurlane stuff without realizing, and I tried making a custom character but I can't figure out how to change their gender
The AL one is not that fun, heck even the Fate one isn’t as fun as TouhouK. When you are making a character in ALK scroll up and you should she a gender option that has “Male, Female, Futa, Crossdresser (male), and Crossdresser (male/female?).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
unless I'm misunderstanding what you're doing wrong is that you aren't actually having sex with the characters, getting them to sex friend status without doing so is probably impossible.
No, you are not misunderstanding, and the reason I forewent having sex for SF route was because of this conclusion of mine: TSP/sleep rape = unconscious orgasms = "more total orgasms than unconscious ones" SF condition fails; conscious pretty much anything, from cuddles to favors to food/drinks = Care increase = Intimacy increase = "Lust equal or higher than Intimacy" SF condition fails.

I have no doubt that that logic is flawed, but I lack the knowledge to figure out what the flaw is.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
No, you are not misunderstanding, and the reason I forewent having sex for SF route was because of this conclusion of mine: TSP/sleep rape = unconscious orgasms = "more total orgasms than unconscious ones" SF condition fails; conscious pretty much anything, from cuddles to favors to food/drinks = Care increase = Intimacy increase = "Lust equal or higher than Intimacy" SF condition fails.

I have no doubt that that logic is flawed, but I lack the knowledge to figure out what the flaw is.
You could always spike their food with the aphrodisiac. Get them horny without having to touch them.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes