Dnn22

Jan 21, 2021
Might be incomplete, I think Kagerou is a pretty new addition to translations. I went back through a couple months of threads on the other forum and didn't see anybody talk about that, so probably not a bug. I doubt you have some toggle to block that kind of content active as well, seems pretty harmless. See if she's at 100% translation or not in your version.

Lol, I see you posted on the git about it.
I even went to their discord and asked there, somebody say i need to have kagerou in "Love" instead of "Yearning" i will try that.
I have the last version and it says that she has 100% dialogue.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Started playing eraGvT lately, pretty fun. You do need to use a translator for it though. It's a "raise magical girls to fight tentacles" sim lol. Hope it gets more content/translations eventually. It does seem to get a bit repetitive after a while with the current amount of events and such. Pretty good customization and I like the combat though.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Started playing eraGvT lately, pretty fun. You do need to use a translator for it though. It's a "raise magical girls to fight tentacles" sim lol. Hope it gets more content/translations eventually. It does seem to get a bit repetitive after a while with the current amount of events and such. Pretty good customization and I like the combat though.
Yeah I like GvT a lot and tried [probably badly] translating it yonks ago
But stopped when I realised it builds sentences through code, and thanks to the drastically different gramma between Eng and Jap I would've had to have recode half the game (which would've meant updating cleanly would be nigh impossible)

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, most of the recent reviews say this game is not totally translated into English yet. Can anyone confirm if it is translated? More importantly, is there a tutorial or guide in English to get started?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So, most of the recent reviews say this game is not totally translated into English yet. Can anyone confirm if it is translated? More importantly, is there a tutorial or guide in English to get started?
If you mean TohoK then it's only some of the events that aren't translated. The menus and gameplay are all translated.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I like GvT a lot and tried [probably badly] translating it yonks ago
But stopped when I realised it builds sentences through code, and thanks to the drastically different gramma between Eng and Jap I would've had to have recode half the game (which would've meant updating cleanly would be nigh impossible)
Damn, wonder if that's why it's sitting in purgatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pauloco

Dec 28, 2018
I Got a Tip saying that I should read Parsee dairy before "love" Anyone know where it is? (Nevermind I just needed more favor I think Over 4k)

Last edited:

Eps1616

Formerly 'ehrhrhrj'
Nov 16, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with Parsee using the Tsundere dialog immediately on the latest version of AnonTW without the Tsundere or Yearning trait. It was working fine on the older versions of AnonTW and on PedyTW which uses an older version of the dialog

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh shit, I'm doing it. Wrecking the GvT boss on a new playthrough:
Last turn, damn. I lost the consecutive hits bonus about 5 turns away, that fucking hurt. I did have my 2nd fighter queue'd up afterward, so even if I failed she would have killed it, but I didn't want to risk it since all her stats were like 200 lower lol.
Finally got to see the lap bonuses too, was wondering how strong they were. Only got 18 points (10 from achievements, 8 from my score). You can inherit all the funds you earned from your last run for 16 points, that and the inherit combat skills is probably the best. Sadly I don't really have a desire to continue this for now. Was a good time learning it and finally beating normal mode though. You can also add extra girls in your newgame+ It isn't like adding a robot companion, they can actually fight. Not sure if the difficulty scales up with more girls, but that seems pretty OP.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes