Regein

Apr 22, 2019
It's our innate ability.
Literally like a better version of Dio's Ze Warudo. :KEK:

Ye' just click it to activate / deactivate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you kind of forgot this is EraK thread. At least in naming. I know this thread became about all era games - tw in particular, but don't presume it's only about tw. I assume dusty stu was asking abou eraK, not TW.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Peach Garden (Dream World-Moon). Not available in fall at least. I haven't gotten around to courting Tenshi, but that's a cheat I can fully understand, lol
Wait, I thought gathering Peaches is in Heaven?

I also want a full breakdown of everything that contributes to pregnancy chance, maybe explained from a Touhou like Eiren or just text from the pregnancy chance toggle in cheats.
In game? Me too.
But I think it's just giving [Blessing] status food, massage, prayer, doing it on dangerous days and pray RNG didn't screw you too bad?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wait, I thought gathering Peaches is in Heaven?

In game? Me too.
But I think it's just giving [Blessing] status food, massage, prayer, doing it on dangerous days and pray RNG didn't screw you too bad?
Yeah, it's at Youkai Mountain (Summit) - Heaven as well. I mentioned the area I don't even use as often for some reason, lol. The Moon location has a lot of higher level Foraging items, the Heaven area in Youkai Mountain (Summit) just has Tumeric, Sweet Resin and the Hermit Peaches. Guess it depends on what other stuff you're interested in.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Got a double strike, lol. Was working on these two for quite a while and then I finally get them in the same day.
Shrine Maiden, Tsukumogami, Tengu, Hourai, Doll remain for all races achievement. Started on Reimu and Eiren for Shrine Maiden and Hourai, but my Tsukumogami, Tengu, and Doll are lacking. At least I finally get to go play with Momiji and Kogasa who I've always wanted to court. I've never really been interested in Medicine before though, she seems to be the only doll. Wonder if those 3 have decent lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noone202

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Got a double strike, lol. Was working on these two for quite a while and then I finally get them in the same day.
Shrine Maiden, Tsukumogami, Tengu, Hourai, Doll remain for all races achievement. Started on Reimu and Eiren for Shrine Maiden and Hourai, but my Tsukumogami, Rengu, and Doll are lacking. At least I finally get to go play with Momiji and Kogasa who I've always wanted to court. I've never really been interested in Medicine before though, she seems to be the only doll. Wonder if those 3 have decent lines.
My man got a 16 / 369
Time to buy a lottery ticket.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Shrine Maiden, Tsukumogami, Tengu, Hourai, Doll remain for all races achievement. Started on Reimu and Eiren for Shrine Maiden and Hourai, but my Tsukumogami, Tengu, and Doll are lacking. At least I finally get to go play with Momiji and Kogasa who I've always wanted to court. I've never really been interested in Medicine before though, she seems to be the only doll. Wonder if those 3 have decent lines.
Momiji is fine, she's cute.
Still working to impreg that Tengu. Ffs the RNG hate me

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes