Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Trying to get Almighty Impreg.

Already got youkai, magician, maid and ghost.

Any recommendation as to which species should be next?

I'm keeping shrine maiden as backup, so maybe not that yet

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Trying to get Almighty Impreg.

Already got youkai, magician, maid and ghost.

Any recommendation as to which species should be next?

I'm keeping shrine maiden as backup, so maybe not that yet
Try Tsukasa or any of the animal youkai since they are prolly the next easiest ones after human 2hus.
Tewi, reisen, tsukasa, momiji etc etc.

My man went for ghost. Legend.

Reactions: Noone202

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Try Tsukasa or any of the animal youkai since they are prolly the next easiest ones after human 2hus.
Tewi, reisen, tsukasa, momiji etc etc.

My man went for ghost. Legend.
Already got youkai from Nue, Raf.
But maybe Tengu is a good option.
Hm...

Edit: Ghost? Well yeah. Youmu is there so why not?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I knocked up Tewi during the reverse trick thing to make her a slut, it gave normal Youkai impregnation as an achievement

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Just inputting my discovery here about uEmuera and trying to launch it on an Android device.

Disclaimer: I don't know if it will work on your device, so make a backup folder of the game before you try it out, thanks!

For clarity and ease of understanding I shall input "A" as the old version of PedyTW that still works & an old version of EraAS.

And "B" as the latest version of those two that I can find that are english versions or english translated. (AnonTW & Latest EraAS Eng-dev)

So I have copied all folders from "B" except the "ERB" folder and pasted/merged them to "A". It launches the game with some start-up errors but it works.

Now, I could not exactly call it a success but not certainly a failure if I could play the game with the latest translations. However, I don't know what the ERB folder exactly does to the game and how it affects game mechanics or items.

All I gathered from this is... You can still play on a mobile device with xerysherry's uEmuera if you don't mind game breaking bugs or images that sometimes don't pop up, and such.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Update: I figured out the main culprit of the errors as I was tinkering with the files.... And surprise! It's the ERB Folder...

I spent hours trying to tweak the folder just for EraAS to work without much errors. I succeeded but at the cost of going out of my way and trying to mix-match EraAS versions, still it was worth it, I think? (If any of you has the version with translated unique characters, it would be a good help to try and add it on my end)

I have not figured out yet on how to make EraTohoTW Anon version to work without it closing, giving errors, and generally a pain in the ass to deal with compared to EraAS.

To be honest, I really just have to resort on getting a laptop or PC at this point instead of trying so hard to make new versions compatible with the old uEmuera...

Dnn22

Jan 21, 2021
In eratohoK who has the most dialogue that is translated? Apart from Seija that has a shit ton.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wew, found out how to avoid total annihilation from cumming way too much in a day. Sometimes you'll wake up with 0 in all stats and even increasing sleep time and drinking stam/energy restoration stuff doesn't save you from instantly whiping out to bed immediately upon wakeup. The key is Hermit Peaches for some reason, since they raise max stam/energy/vigor, guess it fixes whatever just restoring stam/energy doesn't. Woulda sucked to lose a whole day from that, lol. Glad I keep a ton of peaches on hand.

That's what I get for banging Suwako all day I guess after I banged Yuuka. Took me a while to get permission to pin Suwako down even though she pinned me down, had to let her have her way with me and cum in her once to lower her resistance and that took almost the entire day. Maybe I should turn on ability checks for pinning, lol. Frog too strong, going to need to pay her back for that.

Anybody know of a way to speed up hypnosis training? Not sure if there's a book for it, doesn't seem like it.

Also wondering if there's a way to naturally raise player Technique/gain learning gems. Stuck at level 2 and I don't want to just buy it from the shop. Trying to get most things naturally like Forbidden Knowledge and Technique this time (Started a completely fresh save since I had most the achievements in my last playthrough). I feel like I remember somebody mentioning years ago that there really wasn't a way to gain learning gems, that's why they added the options to raise Technique in the shop or something, but seems weird that there still wouldn't be a way to gain it. Tried going through all threads (Went back a year) looking for info on it and no dice.

P.S: Finally got around to rewriting and updating my eraTW guide. I originally wrote it starting from the base game, then added to it with the change to Pedy version, so there was left over info from the original version of the game that still lacked a lot of translations and content. Now I'm just going to assume people are playing the latest AnonTW version and not try to explain multiple versions of the game and all the various changes between them lol.

Last edited:

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
How does one go about uEmuera to play on Android? And I do mean a foolproof explanation. My usual approach to github is downloading a zip file, but I don't get any app to run this way in this case.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They need to buff the impregnation score higher if we have the perk.
Getting 150 is still not enough for meeeee-
These mfs have around 300 max score and RNG keeps screwing me.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
They need to buff the impregnation score higher if we have the perk.
Getting 150 is still not enough for meeeee-
These mfs have around 300 max score and RNG keeps screwing me.
Apparently level 4 Hypnosis can improve pregnancy chances, haven't seen it myself but I saw somebody mention that. Obviously going to take some work to give girls hypno addiction that have a strong will against it though, so not sure if you'll even be saving time initially. Maybe once you get to max Hypnosis level you can speed run it. I've been leveling Hypnosis on the side whenever I have left over TSP and shit is still only level 3 after almost 2 years.

Another thing that helps is trying to impregnate like 2-3 girls in a single day, makes it seem like your success rate is better. I hit up girls even on their safe days sometimes just for the small chance, and it helps open them up to agreeing to baby making sex even if it fails anyways. Once you have unmatched, it's pretty easy to bang multiple girls a day without too much trouble, especially if they're cool with threesomes and you have the doppleganger potions.

I also want a full breakdown of everything that contributes to pregnancy chance, maybe explained from a Touhou like Eiren or just text from the pregnancy chance toggle in cheats.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Apparently level 4 Hypnosis can improve pregnancy chances, haven't seen it myself but I saw somebody mention that. Obviously going to take some work to give girls hypno addiction that have a strong will against it though, so not sure if you'll even be saving time initially. Maybe once you get to max Hypnosis level you can speed run it. I've been leveling Hypnosis on the side whenever I have left over TSP and shit is still only level 3 after almost 2 years.

Another thing that helps is trying to impregnate like 2-3 girls in a single day, makes it seem like your success rate is better. I hit up girls even on their safe days sometimes just for the small chance, and it helps open them up to agreeing to baby making sex even if it fails anyways. Once you have unmatched, it's pretty easy to bang multiple girls a day without too much trouble, especially if they're cool with threesomes and you have the doppleganger potions.

I also want a full breakdown of everything that contributes to pregnancy chance, maybe explained from a Touhou like Eiren or just text from the pregnancy chance toggle in cheats.
Nah I will never turn on hypnosis feature.
Ze warudo already helps me a lot.

Qtaro1

Apr 9, 2022
Warning Lv1:Face.csv: at line 1:Couldn't find specified image file: 1_FACE.WEBP
it gives a error like this in every image file what should i do i just downloaded the game freshly and i didnt messed with any files

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is there another how-to-play tutorial someone can share?

The early player start guide that is included leaves a LOT of questions. Basic ideas like, 'what the fuck do I do? and how?' remain unanswered.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

The early player start guide that is included leaves a LOT of questions. Basic ideas like, 'what the fuck do I do? and how?' remain unanswered.
There ain't really a main quest and it's a literal everyday life sandbox.
You can try grinding your skills, any skills.
From chatting to cleaning to combat, musical and literal GOONING.

A friendly tip I can give ye' is that you spam as much timestop as you can 'cause it upgrades the cap then keep doing that until it stops upgrading and you'll have enough pts for any tedious task ye' need w/o wasting any time.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Wew, found out how to avoid total annihilation from cumming way too much in a day. Sometimes you'll wake up with 0 in all stats and even increasing sleep time and drinking stam/energy restoration stuff doesn't save you from instantly whiping out to bed immediately upon wakeup. The key is Hermit Peaches for some reason, since they raise max stam/energy/vigor, guess it fixes whatever just restoring stam/energy doesn't. Woulda sucked to lose a whole day from that, lol. Glad I keep a ton of peaches on hand.

That's what I get for banging Suwako all day I guess after I banged Yuuka. Took me a while to get permission to pin Suwako down even though she pinned me down, had to let her have her way with me and cum in her once to lower her resistance and that took almost the entire day. Maybe I should turn on ability checks for pinning, lol. Frog too strong, going to need to pay her back for that.

Anybody know of a way to speed up hypnosis training? Not sure if there's a book for it, doesn't seem like it.

Also wondering if there's a way to naturally raise player Technique/gain learning gems. Stuck at level 2 and I don't want to just buy it from the shop. Trying to get most things naturally like Forbidden Knowledge and Technique this time (Started a completely fresh save since I had most the achievements in my last playthrough). I feel like I remember somebody mentioning years ago that there really wasn't a way to gain learning gems, that's why they added the options to raise Technique in the shop or something, but seems weird that there still wouldn't be a way to gain it. Tried going through all threads (Went back a year) looking for info on it and no dice.

P.S: Finally got around to rewriting and updating my eraTW guide. I originally wrote it starting from the base game, then added to it with the change to Pedy version, so there was left over info from the original version of the game that still lacked a lot of translations and content. Now I'm just going to assume people are playing the latest AnonTW version and not try to explain multiple versions of the game and all the various changes between them lol.
Where do you find hermit peaches anyway?

Speaking of peaches, anyone else find it odd that despite Tenshi having a lot of peach iconography she has a normal boring ass?
I of course have used the cheat menu to give her a nice ripe bum to correct this travesty.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Where do you find hermit peaches anyway?

Speaking of peaches, anyone else find it odd that despite Tenshi having a lot of peach iconography she has a normal boring ass?
I of course have used the cheat menu to give her a nice ripe bum to correct this travesty.
Peach Garden (Dream World-Moon). Not available in fall at least. I haven't gotten around to courting Tenshi, but that's a cheat I can fully understand, lol.

You asking about eraK or eraTW? I wrote pretty detailed guides for both.

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
There ain't really a main quest and it's a literal everyday life sandbox.
You can try grinding your skills, any skills.
From chatting to cleaning to combat, musical and literal GOONING.

A friendly tip I can give ye' is that you spam as much timestop as you can 'cause it upgrades the cap then keep doing that until it stops upgrading and you'll have enough pts for any tedious task ye' need w/o wasting any time.
What is timestop? How do i get it?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes