vnpt

Jul 8, 2019

Pedy authored 3 days ago
Specially for our dear friends from f95;
- What the hell did you guy ask for?

Horribleperson41

Aug 14, 2020
Don't touch the version on they list on the wiki, just download the latest from the Gitgud website. Windows doesn't detect anything from the one from gitgud.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Kind of hoping for a sleeping drug/spell or some sleeping events, wonder if those can be added easily. Seems like there's a lot of potential left with the magic stat. It only being tentacles is kind of sad.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Kind of hoping for a sleeping drug/spell or some sleeping events, wonder if those can be added easily. Seems like there's a lot of potential left with the magic stat. It only being tentacles is kind of sad.
game developer already have their hand full....but I already there could be more potential left to expand the gameplay...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Longest I've managed to stick with a run finally, have about 75% of territories atm. I usually stop a run at about 20% of territories owned as it kinda seems like you're just doing the same shit every turn at that point. I always feel like there's not much to do once you've unlocked most shit/have hypnosis levels.

There really is no challenge after about 20% after all. I was hoping there'd be more going on, but enemies are just desperately trying to ally with me instead of working together to fight me, lol. Spending 8 AP a turn takes forever too, geez.

I think they need to fix the AI to be more likely to work against you late game. I dunno how they'd even go about adding more midgame, it's almost non existent. You go from struggling to keep any territory to hitting the point where you can just roll over everybody. Hypnosis too strong, video camera sex videos too strong for money/hiring units. All the OP upgrade stuff that makes things much easier hits you at the same time. They really need to spread some of that out.

I even avoid Nightcrawling since it's like a free diplomacy annexation. Hypnosis is a tricky one, because without it, it takes too long to train new units into relationships nearing the end game in time to make use of them without it. There's so much different shit impacting the pacing of the game, pretty tough to balance it all.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Longest I've managed to stick with a run finally, have about 75% of territories atm. I usually stop a run at about 20% of territories owned as it kinda seems like you're just doing the same shit every turn at that point. I always feel like there's not much to do once you've unlocked most shit/have hypnosis levels.

There really is no challenge after about 20% after all. I was hoping there'd be more going on, but enemies are just desperately trying to ally with me instead of working together to fight me, lol. Spending 8 AP a turn takes forever too, geez.

I think they need to fix the AI to be more likely to work against you late game. I dunno how they'd even go about adding more midgame, it's almost non existent. You go from struggling to keep any territory to hitting the point where you can just roll over everybody. Hypnosis too strong, video camera sex videos too strong for money/hiring units. All the OP upgrade stuff that makes things much easier hits you at the same time. They really need to spread some of that out.

I even avoid Nightcrawling since it's like a free diplomacy annexation. Hypnosis is a tricky one, because without it, it takes too long to train new units into relationships nearing the end game in time to make use of them without it. There's so much different shit impacting the pacing of the game, pretty tough to balance it all.
Have you try harder difficulty setting?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Have you try harder difficulty setting?
Yeah I play on hard and have played on lunatic. Lunatic seems bugged or something or way overtuned for difficulty, the enemy's kept routing my teams and auto winning every battle against me (Seemed to be at least 50-75% of the time). I even had the skills to negate that shit and was matched or beating them in strategy. It wasn't just more difficult, it was "Can't even fight". Having 3 Officers and 30k troops just poof without even a fight over and over against weaker enemies gets old real fast.

I might try it again once I finish this run and see if it's still fucked like that. Wish it mentioned what each difficulty alters. Could have just been the shittiest rpg possible, but it was happening consistently for like 20 turns before I bailed on that run. If the only way to play lunatic is to just afk in buildings for 100 turns, not sure I wanna play it.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Yeah I play on hard and have played on lunatic. Lunatic seems bugged or something or way overtuned for difficulty, the enemy's kept routing my teams and auto winning every battle against me (Seemed to be at least 50-75% of the time). I even had the skills to negate that shit and was matched or beating them in strategy. It wasn't just more difficult, it was "Can't even fight". Having 3 Officers and 30k troops just poof without even a fight over and over against weaker enemies gets old real fast.

I might try it again once I finish this run and see if it's still fucked like that. Wish it mentioned what each difficulty alters. Could have just been the shittiest rpg possible, but it was happening consistently for like 20 turns before I bailed on that run. If the only way to play lunatic is to just afk in buildings for 100 turns, not sure I wanna play it.
Definitely can related that...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know which events exactly are all the Special Faction auto capture events? I want to try a run turning them all off and making them work for their captives. I can't seem to find the Outriders one and it doesn't have a name when it procs. The brainwashing one in particular, but a list of all of them would be nice. It's certainly not in the Special Factions list. Not sure it even counts as a daily event since it happens after the war phase. That would suck if it couldn't be turned off at all.

At least I finally bothered to look through the event files. Seems surprisingly easy to add additional cases/text for some of the multi option stuff like working in the brothel or whatever.

Edit: Ah, finally found it. It's in the Factions functions rather than their events, so I think you'd have to straight up remove it from the text file. ERB\System\SP Country\ where you can get specific info on that stuff (Outsiders are "GAIRAI"). Surprisingly easy to edit out those forced faction events that can't be toggled off in game, I guess having an alt version with them all removed won't be much of a problem.

Hmm, think you can even add additional starting items from here, I kinda wanna give Outriders some additional stuff, always thought it was strange they didn't start off with some of the stuff that can happen to characters during their training dialogue.

ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY\各イベント群 is for daily event info. Seems like it might be kind of easy to add additional options/text events for some of those.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Does anybody know which events exactly are all the Special Faction auto capture events? I want to try a run turning them all off and making them work for their captives. I can't seem to find the Outriders one and it doesn't have a name when it procs. The brainwashing one in particular, but a list of all of them would be nice. It's certainly not in the Special Factions list. Not sure it even counts as a daily event since it happens after the war phase. That would suck if it couldn't be turned off at all.

At least I finally bothered to look through the event files. Seems surprisingly easy to add additional cases/text for some of the multi option stuff like working in the brothel or whatever.

Edit: Ah, finally found it. It's in the Factions functions rather than their events, so I think you'd have to straight up remove it from the text file. ERB\System\SP Country\ where you can get specific info on that stuff (Outsiders are "GAIRAI"). Surprisingly easy to edit out those forced faction events that can't be toggled off in game, I guess having an alt version with them all removed won't be much of a problem.

Hmm, think you can even add additional starting items from here, I kinda wanna give Outriders some additional stuff, always thought it was strange they didn't start off with some of the stuff that can happen to characters during their training dialogue.

ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY\各イベント群 is for daily event info. Seems like it might be kind of easy to add additional options/text events for some of those.
cut the chase, what do you want to ask, exactly?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
cut the chase, what do you want to ask, exactly?
Already answered my own question. Some of the Special Factions have auto rape/capture events that can't be turned off in game and they need to be modded out. I found out where those events are in the files and did just that lol. Just left the message up if anybody else wanted to do the same. Maybe I'll make a full list of all the auto rape/capture events too.

All the auto capture events I've found for anybody that wants to remove them (Going to put this in my guide too):

Added the ingame names of the events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Already answered my own question. Some of the Special Factions have auto rape/capture events that can't be turned off in game and they need to be modded out. I found out where those events are in the files and did just that lol. Just left the message up if anybody else wanted to do the same. Maybe I'll make a full list of all the auto rape/capture events too.

All the auto capture events I've found for anybody that wants to remove them (Going to put this in my guide too):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh? you want to make a guide too? Interesting.

pippyooooo

Apr 25, 2017
hey, playing again after a while but windows defender picks up eratohoTW as a virus when i run the exe (not download). called Win32/Uwasson.A!ml
is it a false positive?
and since there's a lot of talk of viruses recently i'm kind of worried? if possible can someone check most of the main era games?
i'd check on a certain image board site, but people asking there might be getting troll answers. cheers.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I normally don't mind answering a question multiple times, but the people not even checking the same page is getting real old. I even put it in my FAQ, lol. It's basically the only thing randos have been talking about in this thread for the last several pages.

Last edited:

pippyooooo

Apr 25, 2017
I normally don't mind answering a question multiple times, but the people not even checking the same page is getting real old. I even put it in my FAQ, lol. It's basically the only thing randos have been talking about in this thread for the last several pages.
i literally read them, im talking about another eratoho game on gitgud that flags up as a virus, that's why im mildly worried

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes