FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
-Original
View attachment 1334887
-Testing.
View attachment 1334901
What change: Bigger breast, a little bit more red in the (heat). Hope make it more attractive?
Honestly, at this point, there's not much more my ability with art could help you fix. If I had to say, the shading/perspective is kind of weird and while they're larger, they lose a lot of the depth the original has. Like, because of shading/perspective, you can clearly tell (Or at least get a vague idea of) distance, shape, volume, faced-direction, and several other things of each of her breasts in the original.

For example, there's lack of shading/spacing under and on the lower part of the left (Her left) tit to go with the attempted increase in size/volume. A loss of depth like this can make it hard to judge not just distance or which way they're facing, but their size/volume as well. In this case, it is causing perspective of depth to do weird things and make the left (Her left) tit appear deflated compared to the right (Her right) tit.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The original art already has some issues I think, that doesn't help. It looks like somebody tried to add breasts to a character that had a pretty flat chest and didn't accommodate the added "weight". Did a quick little thing for some fairly realistic booby shapes.

boobypractice.png

Breasts are more "teardrop" shaped rather than orbs. Think of them like a water balloon, the top stretches to accommodate the weight of the water it holds and has less curves, the bottom holds most of the weight and rounds out more. The more weight at the bottom, the more it stretches at the top. The breasts also connect at the same points to the body whether they have big boobies or small boobies, notice how the lines in between the breasts always connect at the same point. That's what adds a lot of realism. You have to remember all breasts function the same and connect at the same points regardless of size, it's just more weight pulling them down with larger breasts. It's a good idea to start out a drawing without the breasts added for that reason to make sure the structure is solid before adding them.

I could have made the small breasts cuter, they can have a lot more personality and variation between them vs large breasts because they don't have so much gravity working against them, but I just did kind of some basic tits for those.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
The original art already has some issues I think, that doesn't help. It looks like somebody tried to add breasts to a character that had a pretty flat chest and didn't accommodate the added "weight". Did a quick little thing for some fairly realistic booby shapes.

View attachment 1335866

Breasts are more "teardrop" shaped rather than orbs. Think of them like a water balloon, the top stretches to accommodate the weight of the water it holds and has less curves, the bottom holds most of the weight and rounds out more. The more weight at the bottom, the more it stretches at the top. The breasts also connect at the same points to the body whether they have big boobies or small boobies, notice how the lines in between the breasts always connect at the same point. That's what adds a lot of realism. You have to remember all breasts function the same and connect at the same points regardless of size, it's just more weight pulling them down with larger breasts. It's a good idea to start out a drawing without the breasts added for that reason to make sure the structure is solid before adding them.

I could have made the small breasts cuter, they can have a lot more personality and variation between them vs large breasts because they don't have so much gravity working against them, but I just did kind of some basic tits for those.
Still...this make me wonder: Should I make the breast more realistic or make it like a balloon just for the sake of fapping around?
What can guarantee the (taste) for everyone else? I know the question is too general but, I don't know what to choice...

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Honestly, at this point, there's not much more my ability with art could help you fix. If I had to say, the shading/perspective is kind of weird and while they're larger, they lose a lot of the depth the original has. Like, because of shading/perspective, you can clearly tell (Or at least get a vague idea of) distance, shape, volume, faced-direction, and several other things of each of her breasts in the original.

For example, there's lack of shading/spacing under and on the lower part of the left (Her left) tit to go with the attempted increase in size/volume. A loss of depth like this can make it hard to judge not just distance or which way they're facing, but their size/volume as well. In this case, it is causing perspective of depth to do weird things and make the left (Her left) tit appear deflated compared to the right (Her right) tit.
Not gonna lie, this is nearly a 100th times I zoom in without zoom out to check the perspective from the distance again....same with the shading. But thanks, that was really helpful.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Still...this make me wonder: Should I make the breast more realistic or make it like a balloon just for the sake of fapping around?
What can guarantee the (taste) for everyone else? I know the question is too general but, I don't know what to choice...
I'm probably not going to use the mod, but I personally prefer more natural breast shapes. It wigs me out when a person's breast looks like it's bolted on.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Not sure exactly what you mean, but usually the only difference between realistic breasts and like the absurd hentai breasts is they make them appear fuller and reduce some sagging. Notice on the right how they plump out instead of sloping down gently/realistically. You can also puff out the areola, that's really common with large hentai breasts. You can even draw the nipples/areola a bit higher to add more perkiness if you want, though it can quickly look awkward if you go too far with that.

Some women are lucky enough to have perkiness/fullness like the far right even in rl, though they lose that with age. The two furthest right are basically the same size, but you can see how much higher up the furthest right rests. It's like milf large tits vs teen large tits, lol.

boobypractice.png

A master of large breasts is if you need some better drawn examples. He has a really great balance between realism and hentai appeal lol. is another of my favs for large breasts (Though they're a bit more inconsistent than houtengeki). Something to notice is that they don't use many straight lines, adding even slight curves all over can add a lot to the figure/breasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferghus and vnpt

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Realistic please, can't stand balloon tits

Some women are lucky enough to have perkiness/fullness like the far right even in rl, though they lose that with age. The two furthest right are basically the same size, but you can see how much higher up the furthest right rests. It's like milf large tits vs teen large tits, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm assume this is a balloon....
View attachment 1336270
Gonna need mmd to help me, I guess...
The shading and shape is definitely a big improvement. I'm no anatomy expert, but I feel like the dimensions of the breast are a little bit off, but I can't put my finger on it. It looks dead center and not, if that makes sense. It could just be my imagination though.
I also feel like the way her breast looks through clothes is a little weird. The clothing material doesn't look like something that would be skin-tight and even skin tight clothing don't really cup around breasts like that. The area between the breast and on the underside of the breast should have a more linear slope, since nothing's physically tucking the fabric into those creases. It's different than something like a sports bra because the shape is built into the bra, since its main purpose is to compress and support the breast.
Edit: Hopefully helps explain the point about the clothes better.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
The shading and shape is definitely a big improvement. I'm no anatomy expert, but I feel like the dimensions of the breast are a little bit off, but I can't put my finger on it. It looks dead center and not, if that makes sense. It could just be my imagination though.
I also feel like the way her breast looks through clothes is a little weird. The clothing material doesn't look like something that would be skin-tight and even skin tight clothing don't really cup around breasts like that. The area between the breast and on the underside of the breast should have a more linear slope, since nothing's physically tucking the fabric into those creases. It's different than something like a sports bra because the shape is built into the bra, since its main purpose is to compress and support the breast.
Like this?
test101.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm assume this is a balloon....
View attachment 1336270
Gonna need mmd to help me, I guess...
Nipples are still off, especially on our right side. She's at a 3/4th view, which means the one on the right would be angled off screen. It's a bit confusing in the art because their collarbones are off perspective. A RL example is like:

Yeah, pick up a good 3d program, it can help a lot. MMD I guess? Or AA2 or an Illusion game or something. It's not going to be as accurate as rl references, but at least you can pose them and angle the camera however you need.

Reactions: vnpt

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
As someone who constantly draws female OC's, I understand this pain more than most that not getting something right will drive ya nuts lol That being said, her right boobs looks a bit off, like it should look slightly less like a ballon and her overall nipple should shifted a bit over so you see a little more but that's just me.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 1343572
Hope this isn't too sagging...
Don't know If you should be following my advice or not but this example might help? Even If there bigger. I feel like the shape of the right one more appropriate than the one you drew? I tried in paint.net but I'm lazy lol It usually takes me a long time to get my bodies right and I'm not particularly that patient right now XD

If you can't get it right, you can always just copy the left breast you drew and call it a day.

example.png

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes