HK51

Dec 11, 2017
you mean flat Byakuren ?
I meant that when girls with small or flat boobs do boobjob it is called "flatjob". And that if a girl has big or huge boobs, her portrait is changed from Face_#.webp to Face_#_huge.webp if there is any and if it is defined in Face.csv file.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I meant that when girls with small or flat boobs do boobjob it is called "flatjob". And that if a girl has big or huge boobs, her portrait is changed from Face_#.webp to Face_#_huge.webp if there is any and if it is defined in Face.csv file.
I'm suck at Excel, but I'll think about it.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
The first edit looks fine, but the second edit looks kind of deformed. Unless the first is the original? The post is a little unclear since you didn't separate the two images like this:

"Original:

<Original Image>

Edited:

<Edited Image>"
Any luck this time?

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
Fair, but for both your computer's safety and the sanity of everyone else, you should probably check a thread for mentions of viruses before downloading any game in the future.
Is there a way to search in the thread for key words?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Wish there was a easy map maker for this, all the maps for this version are too small. I need a grand strategy sized map to quench my thirst lol

Wish there was a easy map maker for this, all the maps for this version are too small. I need a grand strategy sized map to quench my thirst lol

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
how big? I'm interested.
In fairness I think actual grand strategy scope is a bit beyond the games capabilities to render, given that paradox interactives games are probably the best known examples of the genre I'll use them to give a sense of scale; the smallest scale for one of these games is Stellaris on a tiny galaxy size (200 stars), meanwhile games like Crusader Kings 3 has over 2500 counties and Europa Universalis 4 has 3137 provinces. As far as I am aware TohoK has under one hundred cities as its default game map so it would take a significant expansion to get close to even the lowest number.

If you feel like giving it a go that's fine, just be aware of the sheer scale of a project you would be taking on in the attempt.

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Why I cant find generic slave (from slave market) that i imprisoned?
It only shows when I made them as officer.

EDIT: nvm i downloaded newest version on wiki and i can see the generic prisoners

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
In fairness I think actual grand strategy scope is a bit beyond the games capabilities to render, given that paradox interactives games are probably the best known examples of the genre I'll use them to give a sense of scale; the smallest scale for one of these games is Stellaris on a tiny galaxy size (200 stars), meanwhile games like Crusader Kings 3 has over 2500 counties and Europa Universalis 4 has 3137 provinces. As far as I am aware TohoK has under one hundred cities as its default game map so it would take a significant expansion to get close to even the lowest number.

If you feel like giving it a go that's fine, just be aware of the sheer scale of a project you would be taking on in the attempt.
Stellaris, I know. the rest, i don't. My apologize.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Stellaris, I know. the rest, i don't. My apologize.
You don't have to know the games I was just using the number of territories to try and give a sense of scale of how much you would have to expand the map to get it to the level of a grand strategy game like MSGTNP requested, given even the smallest Stellaris map is over twice as big as the standard TohoK map it would just take a lot of effort to try and make a map that size especially since you would have to figure out how to fit that many territories on a game window with it still being distinguishable.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Interesting concept, but I do wish battles (or rather, commander abilities firing off) were less RNG based.

Though noticed one major issue when going for "less of a conquest, more of a relationship sim" - custom characters do not allow MC to learn whatever original-character-skills you gave them.

Bummer, there goes the whole idea of a targeted breeding program.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Interesting concept, but I do wish battles (or rather, commander abilities firing off) were less RNG based.
Seems like they were kind of forced into an rng fest when in comes to combat since it's automated. If it was clear who would win every battle, the difficulty would poof. It kind of makes sense, you never know exactly how a battle would play out just based on numbers.

It helps with immersion if you imagine an ability/skill not activating means the user just wasn't nearby to a target (Like with capture skills), or was interrupted by the enemy forces or something. Basically instead of just choosing not to use the ability, they tried and failed, or missed, or whatever. They could probably write the game to better display that. Not describing the miss or fail kind of makes it feel like the character just decided not to use their ability. Just calling it accuracy instead of activation chance would probably help immensely.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
ok so here's a result.
View attachment 7_Face_Huge.webp

Face_7_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
0​
0​
180​
180​
Face_7_happy_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
180​
0​
180​
180​
Face_7_angry_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
360​
0​
180​
180​
Face_7_blush_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
540​
0​
180​
180​
Face_7_nude_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
0​
180​
180​
180​
Face_7_happy_nude_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
180​
180​
180​
180​
Face_7_angry_nude_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
360​
180​
180​
180​
Face_7_puff_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
360​
360​
180​
180​
Face_7_lust_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
900​
0​
180​
180​
Face_7_lust_nude_huge7_Face_Huge.webp
900​
180​
180​
180​
Put the picture into resource file and these line of code into Face.csv
This picture should be what you see when you change Koakuma breast into Huge size (cheating or cosmetic surgery)

- Personal opinion:I feel like this is normal/big seize at most...maybe it should be as big as Flandre.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
ok so here's a result.

- Personal opinion:I feel like this is normal/big seize at most...maybe it should be as big as Flandre.
It looks a lot better than the Rumia one. Main remaining issue is how that hard outline on the right tit really sticks out.

Also, that Koakuma's definitely Large. Much bigger than a standard "Average" breast size and Huge really should be about as big as the Flan_Huge one in the files. But that's because there's flat, small, average, large, huge, etc. in the game. This Koakuma and others on a similar level would qualify for Large instead of Average or Huge.

Dunno how face.csv tracks the different images vs breast size in-game. If you can just start up any random save file and use the in-game cheats to change Flandre's breast size between Huge and something else (As opposed to some event that changes a lot of variables, like the Seija questions at the start of a new game, and would probably force a portrait redirect) and get the portrait to change on its own accordingly (Flandre only has her default and Huge portraits. So, if it works like this, it'll only use "_Huge" if her breasts are actually Huge and the standard one for all other sizes.), then the game just tracks it for you.

In which case it's just a matter of figuring out what keyword the game wants to point to Large breast size. You could try just replacing "Huge" with "Large" on that Koakuma edit and it might then only change to that edit if her breast size is set to Large, but use the default portrait for any other size?

- Personal Opinion: If you figure this out, I'd like to request Huge size for Alice, Orin, Aya, and Reisen. :V

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
how big? I'm interested.
Like twice the size of the campaign map "Gathering of Heroes" Eurupe 1939. It's a good map but if you know how to play, It won't take you very long to steam roll the enemies. It's only a challenge when you put on the special factions on but there more of an annoyance. It REALLY irritates me when these fuckers just randomly "SNEAK" into your castle and rob you of one of your vassals, especially your wife and/or children. It maddens me even further if they have really good stats. My wife got kidnaped and raped even though her states were past 120 >_> I'd rather just have more "regular" factions than these annoying ass factions. It's defeat obviously if you lose/get captured. Maybe a Mongolian invasion like faction or some "holy" faction that wants to kill everything that not part of their religion.

I didn't mean REAL grand strategy maps, just a map that would fit that "idea" of a map for this game, not a literal grand strategy map from CK II in this. That being said, alot of CK stuff would be great for this game. I feel like two hundred, MAYBE three hundred cities would be good for the "ultimate" map so to say. I do have the map editor but I have literally no idea how to use it really since there's no tutorial to my knowledge lol As for names, I don't think it really matters does it? It's not as If any of the territories have any disguisable traits, there all the same but have different names. I personally wouldn't care if they were named like A1, A2, B5 etc. If the map becomes too hard to read, couldn't just break up the map into other windows you could access like with anything else?

As for other things that would be nice, You should be able to give the tittle of "wife" and "Concubine" in the editor menu. In NG, characters lose these tittles and they can't get them back If you decided to not keep their stats from the prior game and you can't edit the stats in the debug/editor screen either to have them unlocked for that character. Trust me, I've tried lol . I know it's a minor thing but it's sorta annoying.

As for adding things, the tittle of Oath Brother/Sister from the fate era game would be nice as a alternate to the romance title
A basic bloodline mechanic would be nice in like CK where a child born of your dynasty may be able to increase a specific stat faster. It be nice if the game acknowledged your dynasty as well rather than your family just being considered "another" character.

It be nice too if you could wed kids to another country for diplomatic options though, I suppose that really wouldn't work since males don't really exist in this game and even when they do, they don't get into relationships or become evil and do horrible things unless there in the special factions.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
It looks a lot better than the Rumia one. Main remaining issue is how that hard outline on the right tit really sticks out.

Also, that Koakuma's definitely Large. Much bigger than a standard "Average" breast size and Huge really should be about as big as the Flan_Huge one in the files. But that's because there's flat, small, average, large, huge, etc. in the game. This Koakuma and others on a similar level would qualify for Large instead of Average or Huge.

Dunno how face.csv tracks the different images vs breast size in-game. If you can just start up any random save file and use the in-game cheats to change Flandre's breast size between Huge and something else (As opposed to some event that changes a lot of variables, like the Seija questions at the start of a new game, and would probably force a portrait redirect) and get the portrait to change on its own accordingly (Flandre only has her default and Huge portraits. So, if it works like this, it'll only use "_Huge" if her breasts are actually Huge and the standard one for all other sizes.), then the game just tracks it for you.

In which case it's just a matter of figuring out what keyword the game wants to point to Large breast size. You could try just replacing "Huge" with "Large" on that Koakuma edit and it might then only change to that edit if her breast size is set to Large, but use the default portrait for any other size?

- Personal Opinion: If you figure this out, I'd like to request Huge size for Alice, Orin, Aya, and Reisen. :V
I'm still wandering how to make flat, small, normal, big size...perhaps if I can contact Pedy, it would have been easier but...pretty sure we're not welcome in 4chan, so I guess this is a missed opportunity I supposed...
- Alice, Orin, Aya and Reisen. Got it.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I didn't mean REAL grand strategy maps, just a map that would fit that "idea" of a map for this game, not a literal grand strategy map from CK II in this. That being said, alot of CK stuff would be great for this game. I feel like two hundred, MAYBE three hundred cities would be good for the "ultimate" map so to say. I do have the map editor but I have literally no idea how to use it really since there's no tutorial to my knowledge lol As for names, I don't think it really matters does it? It's not as If any of the territories have any disguisable traits, there all the same but have different names. I personally wouldn't care if they were named like A1, A2, B5 etc. If the map becomes too hard to read, couldn't just break up the map into other windows you could access like with anything else?

As for other things that would be nice, You should be able to give the tittle of "wife" and "Concubine" in the editor menu. In NG, characters lose these tittles and they can't get them back If you decided to not keep their stats from the prior game and you can't edit the stats in the debug/editor screen either to have them unlocked for that character. Trust me, I've tried lol . I know it's a minor thing but it's sorta annoying.

As for adding things, the tittle of Oath Brother/Sister from the fate era game would be nice as a alternate to the romance title
A basic bloodline mechanic would be nice in like CK where a child born of your dynasty may be able to increase a specific stat faster. It be nice if the game acknowledged your dynasty as well rather than your family just being considered "another" character.

It be nice too if you could wed kids to another country for diplomatic options though, I suppose that really wouldn't work since males don't really exist in this game and even when they do, they don't get into relationships or become evil and do horrible things unless there in the special factions.
Yeah, if you are just aiming for a larger map rather than full grand strategy scale that seems more plausible. On the matter of the interchangeability of the cities on the map I know that at least in the default map that you can explore a specific location if it is in your territory which can give different results and I believe that some character events tie to you taking certain territories so there is precedent for individual cities being significant.

As for your other points yeah, there's a lot of minor things that could do with improving in the game, the main problem with any of those being addressed is that they would either all have to be maintained in a mod which would then need constant upkeep to maintain compatibility with any updates on the japenese end of game development or you would somehow have to communicate your ideas to the them and convince them of the viability of them. The map expansion is a far more doable idea as they don't directly interface with the game mechanics much so I doubt it would be as much of an issue in terms of compatibility.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Seems like they were kind of forced into an rng fest when in comes to combat since it's automated. If it was clear who would win every battle, the difficulty would poof. It kind of makes sense, you never know exactly how a battle would play out just based on numbers.
Eh, Free Cities did something similar with rock-paper-catapult formations and terrain choice while maintaining a degree of RNG as well, so it's not like it's not doable.

To be honest, though, the "custom characters do not allow inheriting traits they carry" bothers me much, much more than battles.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019

-Original
View attachment 14_Face.webp
-Testing.
View attachment 14_Face_Huge.webp
What change: Bigger breast, a little bit more red in the (heat). Hope make it more attractive?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes