MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is there a guide or something to Megaten cause it's really confusing to the point I literally have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I can't even figure out to customize my character's appearance, everything undetermined, even my character's eye color.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I can't download the latest version on the github or the site.
I have no issue initiating a download from either. I'm no techie, but I'd guess that it's either your browser or a browser add-on issue. Some of the versions of the Emuera Anchor can trip the firewall for reasons already explained in the thread.

Reactions: byran47

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I have no issue initiating a download from either. I'm no techie, but I'd guess that it's either your browser or a browser add-on issue. Some of the versions of the Emuera Anchor can trip the firewall for reasons already explained in the thread.
FFS it was a firewall issue, thanks.

Reactions: Ferghus

terterterterter

Sep 24, 2018
does anyone here know how to setup machine translation for the untranslated dialogue and such for era games such as this and eramegaten? id be grateful

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
does anyone here know how to setup machine translation for the untranslated dialogue and such for era games such as this and eramegaten? id be grateful
1: Help menu (In game window next to File), Settings, Clipboard, toggle copy to clipboard.
2: Download Translation Aggregator or whatever to translate at that point
3: Profit.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Made a cheat engine table: action points, date/training stuff(like time, partner's mood/state, etc), character editor (where among other things you can edit character's opinion about others). Attached below.

Also mashed together kinda portrait for Ibaraki's Arm, since she is the only Touhou girl without portrait. There is like one emotion for all occasions, but still better then none, I suppose. Art from , the naked body donor was some girl from the game's art with similar pose - her name is forgotten but her sacrifice is honoured.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To make it work, paste the next lines into .(game root folder)\resources\Face.csv between "Face_157" and "Face_159" portions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rexaureus and vnpt

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
just notice certain era game use png instead of webp. So it's actually easier to edit the character body proposition...I guess I'll doing some weird things in the meantime. Hope my basic paint tool sai skill can help me.

Last edited:

Crimsonmedb

Feb 28, 2018
So there was a Trojan on the current build my anti virus caught it. Be careful you all. Also my Anti-Virus will not let me do anything so sadly guess I won't play this game.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So there was a Trojan on the current build my anti virus caught it. Be careful you all. Also my Anti-Virus will not let me do anything so sadly guess I won't play this game.
You sure it's not a false positive as discussed on like every other page?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
More viruses for all of us then, as well as everyone else who downloads it. And the translators who are actively working on it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
maybe but I ain't gonna risk it on my computer.
Fair, but for both your computer's safety and the sanity of everyone else, you should probably check a thread for mentions of viruses before downloading any game in the future.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
ok so...This Rumia is original and the (test) is my version. What do you guy think? View attachment 1324433 View attachment 1324434
With any luck. I think I will increase all the breast size a bit for most other *flat* Touhou.
The first edit looks fine, but the second edit looks kind of deformed. Unless the first is the original? The post is a little unclear since you didn't separate the two images like this:

"Original:

<Original Image>

Edited:

<Edited Image>"

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
vnpt, b-but what about muh flatjob from lolitas?
Either way, good job! After all, since there are some girls with "_huge" portraits, why not make some of others have 'em too, right?

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
The first edit looks fine, but the second edit looks kind of deformed. Unless the first is the original? The post is a little unclear since you didn't separate the two images like this:

"Original:

<Original Image>

Edited:

<Edited Image>"
deformed eh....will adjust it.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes