DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
This is completely untrue you can and should leave both the csv and your custom .pngs in the custom folder and all you really need to do to to make the file a csv is to go "save as" and just name the file custom.csv while changing the filetype to "all".
Aw, my method's definitely not needed if you know how to save as csv, but I already admitted that I don't know how. (And I still can't do it with your instructions, it seems to save another copy in txt despite selecting "all"; feel free to say it's because I'm an idiot and so on).

I also believe you will have a basis for calling my suggestions in general completely untrue and I won't challenge that statement.
I just want to say that I tried all those steps and it worked for me and I have completed entire playthroughs with custom characters by applying the method. There are very likely better ways, but I did not know if anyone else would answer that question.

Last of all, it's good that you offered a faster, more efficient answer to the question.

Thanks! It really helped me clear it up. First times are always a mess!
I'm glad to hear you got the issue sorted out.

janditoxxxx

Apr 3, 2022
So in the end I kept reading this thread and ended up trying megaten. I must say, it is a well polished game! I liked it very much.

likewhateverman

Jun 17, 2020
Does anyone know a good way to raise Exposure stat on a girl in EraTW? I'm trying to make them a virgin addicted to masturbation, if that makes sense.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know a good way to raise Exposure stat on a girl in EraTW? I'm trying to make them a virgin addicted to masturbation, if that makes sense.
Been wondering the same myself. If you can get their favor/desire up high enough with composure low enough and manage their anger, you can eventually spam flip skirt which only takes 1 min in game(Careful doing it when other NPCs are also around as they can notice and lose favor). But yeah compared to every other stat, exposure seems to increase very slowly.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How the bloody hell do you break Remilia and Yukari? No matter what horrible thing I do, I gain dependence more than anything else XD

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
How the bloody hell do you break Remilia and Yukari? No matter what horrible thing I do, I gain dependence more than anything else XD
Get someone with traits that help increase partner submission and have them help you when do it.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
One method which is longer, demands more RNG and only works if the unit in question is recruited amids your ranks, is you can turn on the 'Just Friend' indicator on the unit you wish to submit, and then you increase their affections ( via dates ) along with their dependency ( while being the dominant partner ) until you can seduce them. If you seduce someone who doesn't love you and you succeed, you have the option to make them submit ( in other -> demand submission ). Considering the super high favor and dependency requirement you'll most likely need for them, they'll easily be able to submit
Alcohol helps a lot for that, especially regarding Remilia, because you can make them drunk, seduce them and submit them much more easily

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Been wondering the same myself. If you can get their favor/desire up high enough with composure low enough and manage their anger, you can eventually spam flip skirt which only takes 1 min in game(Careful doing it when other NPCs are also around as they can notice and lose favor). But yeah compared to every other stat, exposure seems to increase very slowly.
I think stealing their panties and then interacting with them around other tohoes also raises exposure

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
One method which is longer, demands more RNG and only works if the unit in question is recruited amids your ranks, is you can turn on the 'Just Friend' indicator on the unit you wish to submit, and then you increase their affections ( via dates ) along with their dependency ( while being the dominant partner ) until you can seduce them. If you seduce someone who doesn't love you and you succeed, you have the option to make them submit ( in other -> demand submission ). Considering the super high favor and dependency requirement you'll most likely need for them, they'll easily be able to submit
Alcohol helps a lot for that, especially regarding Remilia, because you can make them drunk, seduce them and submit them much more easily

How do you turn on the indicator/option? I've never even seen that I don't think.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
How do you turn on the indicator/option? I've never even seen that I don't think.
I was talking about eraTohoK, and it's one of the options during the Base Phase, the phase in which you can spend time with your allies
For eraTohoTW, the best method I have found is to use timestop molestation to increase a lot of sensitivities on one character, and after gaining good relationship with them, you'll be able to push them and 'their body yearns for your touch' or something along those lines so you'll be able to fuck them

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think stealing their panties and then interacting with them around other tohoes also raises exposure
Unless some major rebalancing has happened in the past few months I haven't played, it's still way too slow. The way I did it was stack a bunch of body part orgasms the player's hands, mouth, and clit and nipple caps while having the girl masturbate. But even then it's a slog. I made it to Rank C and said fuck it. It took my ass like an hour or two just getting it from D to C.

likewhateverman

Jun 17, 2020
Seems like I can flip their skirt now anytime while they're in a happy mood with 1k+ favor and 250+ Reliability.
And the best part is they don't get mad at all. Also embracing works as well too.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Seems like I can flip their skirt now anytime while they're in a happy mood with 1k+ favor and 250+ Reliability.
And the best part is they don't get mad at all. Also embracing works as well too.
how do you so that? Don't think I've ever noticed that before lol
Than again, I don't bother equipping customs with clothes since clothes don't serve much on here lol

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do you so that? Don't think I've ever noticed that before lol
Than again, I don't bother equipping customs with clothes since clothes don't serve much on here lol
I think he's talking about TW. There's no dedicated thread for each Era game, so people just talk about them here.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I assumed from the "No matter what horrible thing I do" part of their question they were talking about not being able to raise their submission when doing prison interactions with them. Presumably either because they're taking the initiative during any actions because their PC's assertiveness far lower than eitehr of theirs or they have traits that make it hard for them to gain submission and easier to gain dependence.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I assumed from the "No matter what horrible thing I do" part of their question they were talking about not being able to raise their submission when doing prison interactions with them. Presumably either because they're taking the initiative during any actions because their PC's assertiveness far lower than eitehr of theirs or they have traits that make it hard for them to gain submission and easier to gain dependence.
Well I fudged it up with Remilia and she just ended up joining me and of course with my luck, the moment I manage to enslave Yukari after she wrecked my stuff, she's killed in battle lol

I know there's a character that can resurrect dead characters but I don't remember lol

Off topic, out of curiosity, can you give custom character's descriptions?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I know there's a character that can resurrect dead characters but I don't remember lol

Off topic, out of curiosity, can you give custom character's descriptions?
It's Seiga, she'll have you sacrifice another character to do it if I remember right and it's a random event so you might not even be able to get it anyway. And for the second question I'm pretty sure you can't as there's no tab for it when editing characters with the cheat/debug stuff and there isn't one when making one through the title screen option either.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
EratohoK 1.29.3's been up for a while now, by the way.
I reported it, you can report a game update by going to the main post and hitting report, and clicking game update, basically just found out about this not too intuitive
Edit: Also isn't it weird this says complete even though it's still being updated?

Last edited:
Reactions: asmrgah
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes