Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but this game is in active development and there is a release newer version:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I had the impression that most people didn't take sides on NTR. I feel like most people just want threads to not be cluttered by people on either side.
basically create something to hate so they can claim (higher moral). As typical as religions....

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
All the talk of people going for certain girls reminds me of how I tried to get Patchy, who has always been my favorite. At some point I started bullying Meiling, probably because Patchy doesn't... do anything. So I would get Meiling drunk and fuck her without her knowing. At some point we should have gotten sick, or caught, because I was plowing her apparently against the main gate to the mansion, while the rain was basically pissing all over us. One of the more dramatic acts I've probably done.

Long story short, I got Patchy, but Meiling became a sex addicted monster, who orgasms after two rounds with a dick in her, ended up becoming my girlfriend first somehow, and ended up giving birth to my firstborn. Apparently to get the girl you want, you have to give all of your firsts to a side hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: oroboros941

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Most people understand people wanting to avoid scat for example. I'd love it if we stopped tagging shit...with shit, and see the shitstorm in scat game threads that that causes. Scat apologist: "It's not even really scat, because it's almost entirely liquid". "The color isn't THAT brown, it could easily be enema fluid". Lmao. That's what NTR fans defending not tagging a game with NTR look like.
Kind of a bad example because almost everyone agrees on what scat is. People have trouble coming to a consensus about what NTR is, which is exactly why people argue about the definition. It's precisely because the site fails to clarify what should and shouldn't be tagged as NTR that people are arguing about it, rather than people are intentionally including or excluding NTR as a tag.

I think the amount of people that will DL a game with a tag and refuse to play the game because it doesn't have their exact definition of that tag is quite a bit lower than the amount of people that will get pissed off they just wasted time DLing a game that wasn't supposed to have a tag but does.
I feel like this is a very selfish point and fails to actually solve anything. If anything, that would just exacerbate the confusion about the definition of NTR.

I don't know why you choose to believe that people are making these errors out of malice rather than ignorance. I hope you recognize that your bias is clouding your assessment of the problem.

P.S. calling people apologists for disagreeing with your definition doesn't help your case. It just makes you look like at best, narrow minded, and at worst, a conceited asshole.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's also some NTR people are hypocrites for. People avoid netorare, but they're okay with netori. For those out of the loop, the former is basically anything that you come to expect from NTR. Netori is this, but flipped; the girlfriend is stolen by you. I find people seem to like this one more. In fact, a lot of stories with a dude banging a married woman, where he's the one you follow, is netori.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
People translate games for us... Just say thanks, no? :unsure:

I couldn't care less if they microwaved a live kitten for breakfast, as long as they don't advertise doing so in their translations. And I certainly would ignore rumors unrelated to translation works, since I'd have nothing to gain from listening.
I could reconsider, were I a bored housewife unhappy with her life. But as luck would have it, I am not. :rolleyes:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Can you play any of the special factions as it's ruler without your officers getting raped? It's kinda annoying when I got personal slave and she just ends up being used by everyone. Like assholes, go get your own dam slave lol

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can you play any of the special factions as it's ruler without your officers getting raped? It's kinda annoying when I got personal slave and she just ends up being used by everyone. Like assholes, go get your own dam slave lol
Yeah, you can modify that in the settings to "Only train captives", by default they'll attack everybody as you've noticed. I have more details in my guide over here.

There's also some NTR people are hypocrites for. People avoid netorare, but they're okay with netori. For those out of the loop, the former is basically anything that you come to expect from NTR. Netori is this, but flipped; the girlfriend is stolen by you. I find people seem to like this one more. In fact, a lot of stories with a dude banging a married woman, where he's the one you follow, is netori.
I mean, video games like this are wish fulfillment for most people, not sure it needs to be as serious as calling people hypocrites for it. It's not like the video game is a real person that can be hurt by that shit. I think people need to be really careful about comparing RL stuff with fiction, or we're not much different from the nuts that think "violent video games cause violence".

Kind of a bad example because almost everyone agrees on what scat is. People have trouble coming to a consensus about what NTR is, which is exactly why people argue about the definition. It's precisely because the site fails to clarify what should and shouldn't be tagged as NTR that people are arguing about it, rather than people are intentionally including or excluding NTR as a tag.

I feel like this is a very selfish point and fails to actually solve anything. If anything, that would just exacerbate the confusion about the definition of NTR.

I don't know why you choose to believe that people are making these errors out of malice rather than ignorance. I hope you recognize that your bias is clouding your assessment of the problem.

P.S. calling people apologists for disagreeing with your definition doesn't help your case. It just makes you look like at best, narrow minded, and at worst, a conceited asshole.
Not at all, the site has its own NTR definition that people regularly refuse to follow. The character does not need to actually be married/dating by the definition. I'm frustrated by people refusing to follow the rules and thinking they can force their opinion on others. I have zero problem with people liking NTR, I have every problem with people ignoring the tagging rules here just because they disagree with it, and fucking with everybody who wants to avoid NTR. Maybe if people at least tried to argue within the definition of the site wide NTR, that'd be okay. It's people ignoring that completely that's the problem.

It's funny that you call my post selfish when it's the people refusing to follow the rules causing the problems. Pretty clear where YOUR bias is. Attacking me personally instead of my argument says a lot, don't you think? The apologist thing was a joke dude, lol. Thought that was super obvious, I intentionally tried to exaggerate it so that would be clear. I don't know what else to say about that, I thought it was clear enough. Can't have any fun here huh? If you said it upset you I'd apologize, but since you just decided to attack me instead, not sure there's a point. Gotta watch out for the people assuming malice huh?

I don't care what people get off to as long as they aren't hurting anybody. There are a lot of people in the world that can only be happy when they're hurting actual people. Fapping to NTR, rape, scat, loli, bestiality hentai, etc isn't hurting anybody. I just want people to be able to avoid the shit they don't want to see. Even just a "This game has elements that some may consider NTR", would be better than pretending like it's not at least questionable. I like legal lolis/petite girls, but I don't go around bitching at people for putting loli in the game tags just because a character has small breasts even though full grown women can be short/have small breasts. I know it's a waste of time and a warning to people that want to avoid lolis even though it's often wrong to label the character as a child. Now if only NTR peeps could do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harglblah

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not at all, the site has its own NTR definition that people regularly refuse to follow. The character does not need to actually be married/dating by the definition. I'm frustrated by people refusing to follow the rules and thinking they can force their opinion on others. I have zero problem with people liking NTR, I have every problem with people ignoring the tagging rules here just because they disagree with it, and fucking with everybody who wants to avoid NTR. Maybe if people at least tried to argue within the definition of the site wide NTR, that'd be okay. It's people ignoring that completely that's the problem.

It's funny that you call my post selfish when it's the people refusing to follow the rules causing the problems. Pretty clear where YOUR bias is. Attacking me personally instead of my argument says a lot, don't you think? The apologist thing was a joke dude, lol. Thought that was super obvious, I intentionally tried to exaggerate it so that would be clear. I don't know what else to say about that, I thought it was clear enough. Can't have any fun here huh? If you said it upset you I'd apologize, but since you just decided to attack me instead, not sure there's a point. Gotta watch out for the people assuming malice huh?

I don't care what people get off to as long as they aren't hurting anybody. There are a lot of people in the world that can only be happy when they're hurting actual people. Fapping to NTR, rape, scat, loli, bestiality hentai, etc isn't hurting anybody. I just want people to be able to avoid the shit they don't want to see. Even just a "This game has elements that some may consider NTR", would be better than pretending like it's not at least questionable. I like legal lolis/petite girls, but I don't go around bitching at people for putting loli in the game tags just because a character has small breasts even though full grown women can be short/have small breasts. I know it's a waste of time and a warning to people that want to avoid lolis even though it's often wrong to label the character as a child. Now if only NTR peeps could do that.
Actual Site definition:
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now more importantly, who has the power to interpret the site's definition of NTR and necessitate the addition or removal of the tag in a given thread?
  • Anyone?
  • The developer or thread owner?
  • By a thread's general consensus?
  • Only moderations or other individuals with authority?
  • Only the site owner?
  • Definitions from other sites?
  • People's interpretation of what is means in Japanese, just because they say so?
Where can I find information confirming the answer to these questions? How do I know if someone is objectively wrong about what NTR means, when it comes to the site's interpretation?

Because the main issue, as far as I know, is that we don't have that^

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Actual Site definition:

Now more importantly, who has the power to interpret the site's definition of NTR and necessitate the addition or removal of the tag in a given thread?
  • Anyone?
  • The developer or thread owner?
  • By a thread's general consensus?
  • Only moderations or other individuals with authority?
  • Only the site owner?
  • Definitions from other sites?
  • People's interpretation of what is means in Japanese, just because they say so?
Where can I find information confirming the answer to these questions? How do I know if someone is objectively wrong about what NTR means, when it comes to the site's interpretation?

Because the main issue, as far as I know, is that we don't have that^
Maybe if people at least tried to argue within the definition of the site wide NTR, that'd be okay. It's people ignoring that completely that's the problem.
You bringing up the site definition just missed the point. I said that's not the problem. Go take a breather, lol.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
FruitSmoothie Ferghus

A big part of the issue over the confusion over NTR is that NTR is probably the 2nd most complicated fetish there is. 2nd only to Lolicon. (Lolicon's the only fetish I've found with a fucking chronological timeline to it. Fuck me there are so many Lolicons I've met that haven't the faintest idea of it, though.) You can't simplify NTR down, but people incessantly attempt to. Hell, they simplify it down so hard that they frequently omit the 4th type (Netoraru) to the point that most don't even know of it anymore.

The 3rd most complicated fetish has to do with the gradient scale from human to bestiality that catgirls, monstergirls, and furries all reside on. And that one is infinitely simpler than NTR, yet people still manage to oversimplify it and misunderstand it.

What further complicates this is that there are several other fetishes that have overlap with NTR. It's like how Tsundere, Kuudere, and Dandere were once all 3 separate, clearly defined things. But they had small overlap here and there. Which eventually led to all three of them getting muddied and confused. NTR's in an even worse position than that and breaking the fetish down to its essence is fucking impossible without detaching the things it overlaps with from its content.

The main frustration (Both for those who want it and for those who want to avoid it) comes from that level of complication and having to navigate everyone coming up with their own oversimplified definition for it after looking at cliff notes on Wikipedia (Bad source) and/or Urban Dictionary (Useful for Western slangs, absolutely atrocious source for Eastern slangs like NTR or anything to do with Japan. Especially bad for NTR since even the Japanese can't get a grasp of a straight definition.) and then staring at a wall for seven hours.

Compounded by that group that come to bizarre conclusions like "My game has a girl with blonde hair in it. Blonde hair means Tsundere. So, I'll tag it Tsundere." or "My game has a girl of average height, big titties, and the proportions of a 22-year-old. But she has a young face, so I'll tag it Loli." That group is also here mucking things up.

I once sat down and tried to apply Occam's Razor to NTR, poured over how I see it in use/being consumed, separate it from clearly known fetishes it has overlap with, and write up the best approximate "Zero Contradictions" definition I could come up with. Dunno for certain if it has any holes, though. Everyone I've shown it to either just says "No." and refuses to explain and give feedback or likes it and accepts it with no further comment.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, you can modify that in the settings to "Only train captives", by default they'll attack everybody as you've noticed. I have more details in my guide over here.

I mean, video games like this are wish fulfillment for most people, not sure it needs to be as serious as calling people hypocrites for it. It's not like the video game is a real person that can be hurt by that shit. I think people need to be really careful about comparing RL stuff with fiction, or we're not much different from the nuts that think "violent video games cause violence".

Really? Cause playing as the tentacle/cultist special faction, I turned rape 3 to captives only yet Shion and my custom slave were still raped in the strange gathering event.

EDIT: I later went into the files to find it's the cultist ritual event but I can't figure out how to turn it off.

I have rape 1 on No and rape 2 on all except player owned factions.

Or is it impossible with this specific faction? Also your guide was helpful.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You bringing up the site definition just missed the point. I said that's not the problem. Go take a breather, lol.
Not at all, the site has its own NTR definition that people regularly refuse to follow.
You can't not-know what they mean and still attempt to follow it. You also don't get to gatekeep who is or isn't following the site's definition.
That was the point I was making.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Really? Cause playing as the tentacle/cultist special faction, I turned rape 3 to captives only yet Shion and my custom slave were still raped in the strange gathering event.

EDIT: I later went into the files to find it's the cultist ritual event but I can't figure out how to turn it off.

I have rape 1 on No and rape 2 on all except player owned factions.

Or is it impossible with this specific faction? Also your guide was helpful.
There are some events that you can't turn off from any settings and they need to be modded out in the game. I listed those at the bottom of the Special Factions spoiler in my guide as well. I have no idea why they decided to add events that can't be turned off in the settings. Tentacles, Vigilantes, and Outsiders all have them last I played. At least they seem pretty easy to mod out with Notepad+, I had no idea what I was doing and managed to remove them without breaking the game, lol. I think the Cultist one could be turned off, unless a new event was added.

Auto capture/rape events:

Wew been a while since I've opened the game. You've checked in "Settings/Daily Events/Factions" right? Sounds like that might be the fertility ceremony. Lemme check the event files.

Faction event toggles:

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
There are some events that you can't turn off from any settings and they need to be modded out in the game. I listed those at the bottom of the Special Factions spoiler in my guide as well. I have no idea why they decided to add events that can't be turned off in the settings. Tentacles, Vigilantes, and Outsiders all have them last I played. At least they seem pretty easy to mod out with Notepad+, I had no idea what I was doing and managed to remove them without breaking the game, lol. I think the Cultist one could be turned, unless a new event was added

Auto capture/rape events:

Wew been a while since I've opened the game. You've checked in "Settings/Daily Events/Factions" right?

Faction event toggles:
I tried deleting the event from the function's cultist file but it just ended up halting the game when I ran it.
For some reason, the Cultist's events aren't in the special faction tab in the setting for daily events.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I tried deleting the event from the function's cultist file but it just ended up halting the game when I ran it.
For some reason, the Cultist's events aren't in the special faction tab in the setting for daily events.
For some reason, one of the Cultist events is hidden in the Goblin events in the latest game version (ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY\各イベント群\GOBLIN). I don't remember if it was like that previously. Could you post the event text btw? Would help me narrow things down. It sounds like you were describing the "Fertility Ceremony", which you should be able to toggle off in there.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
For some reason, one of the Cultist events is hidden in the Goblin events in the latest game version (ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY\各イベント群\GOBLIN). I don't remember if it was like that previously. Could you post the event text btw? Would help me narrow things down. It sounds like you were describing the "Fertility Ceremony", which you should be able to toggle off in there.

Screenshot (310).png

Here ya go, hope it helps. Normally I'd figure this out on my own but I have no experience with this game's code. I found this underneath @CULTIST_RITUAL(条件)
in their function page. I didn't see it anywhere else. I also disabled the fertility ceremony event and this one still played.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 1795007

Here ya go, hope it helps. Normally I'd figure this out on my own but I have no experience with this game's code. I found underneath @CULTIST_RITUAL(条件)
in their function page. I didn't see it anywhere else. I also disabled the fertility ceremony event and this one still played.
Yeah going through the code even if you understand it is a pain since a lot of shit is untranslated anyways. Hmm, sounds like it could be some bug then, I'm pretty sure that's the "Fertility Ceremony" in the settings/faction events.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah going through the code even if you understand it is a pain since a lot of shit is untranslated anyways. Hmm, sounds like it could be some bug then, I'm pretty sure that's the "Fertility Ceremony" in the settings/faction events.
Fuck me than, I don't know when that will get fixed lol

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes