Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Are there alternate image packs for the game? Like the game; but ain't a fan of Touhou's art style.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone add the Wiki page to the list of sources? I'm grabbing my updates from there when they come out:

Downloads can be found when scrolling down to the bottom.

Reactions: mteir

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Judjing by... screenshots(?) the game is something between FreeCities - CorruptionOfChampions - Heroes3
Gonna try it HARD.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are there alternate image packs for the game? Like the game; but ain't a fan of Touhou's art style.
There are a couple games that are basically EraK with different characters. I think one is , one is . They might not be updated/translated as much as the original though. Wonder if anybody will make a variant that's just like random anime girls from all over.

Yeah, where'd everybody come from all of a sudden? Cool that one of the best text games here is finally getting some attention. I guess the new update might have drawn some peeps in.

Last edited:

bdog1234

Aug 24, 2017
God this is ugly as sin. why would you want to subject your eyes to this? its like jerking it to your BIOS setup

Reactions: Karat

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Changelog?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God this is ugly as sin. why would you want to subject your eyes to this? its like jerking it to your BIOS setup
Imagination. There's a whole genre of smut books people get off to. It can be hotter sometimes to not display graphic images/animations if the writing is good and you can actually imagine shit. I dunno, maybe it's because I grew up reading a lot but I've never had an issue with text games. Text and non text are both good for different reasons.

Last edited:

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
Is it possible to make the mother of custom character also a custom character? if so how ? im so confused

I just made two custom chars, but cant make them related to each other for some reason

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes