Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
The power of EraK. Of course that power comes at people being confused about why sometimes shit works and sometimes it doesn't, lmao. At least they've started explaining some behind the scenes stuff now in the help info.

Any time I come back to this game to test something, I end up playing the game all fucking day, lol.
Yep, I've dug into the help section, and now on my way to check out puppet trait. i do like me some hypno play. though it will take ungodly amount of time to get hypno S on someone XD (do not spoil me btw, i would like to find it myself)

Nope-a-re-no

Nov 21, 2020
on a scale of one to ten, how hard would it be to make characters seduce other characters from time to time? I enjoy chaos. Not asking someone to do that for me (unless you want too i guess...). Just asking to see if I could make a mod of it or something....

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
That would be due me having fetish for specialized training. For example that precise case was pure rim-job/face sitting training - without any kind of actual sex involved (which apparently does not raise service.) After that i will Tattoo something like "Ass licking doll" on the forehead and will be done.

Or like pure breast training, when you impregnate the girl once to induce lactation and after that focus purely on breast cares and milking.

More basic would be a virgin trained purely in anal sex for example.

Basically huge fan of such setups, which is subset of degradation/objectification fetish where person is reduced to a thing with a sole purpose.
My new fetish here is to create virgin-sex-crazy slave (which is harder, than lover for me) via uretra sex...
I do fear myself from future for some reason :whistle:

Reactions: Perine

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
on a scale of one to ten, how hard would it be to make characters seduce other characters from time to time? I enjoy chaos. Not asking someone to do that for me (unless you want too i guess...). Just asking to see if I could make a mod of it or something....
Probably not hard at all if you just mean by event. You could pretty much just copy and modify an existing event I think? I've never heard of there being a limit or anything. Plenty of things like that can occur naturally, especially with the Special Factions. If similar stuff like that is already in game, shouldn't be difficult to mod it a bit.

Only problem I'd say is how to deal with all the Japanese in the files. That makes things a lot more intimidating. I've managed to remove some events from the files without having any idea wtf I was doing and didn't break the game anyways. Modding an existing event is probably easier than making a new one, so I'd recommend starting with that. Find an event you don't like or don't mind if it goes missing and tweak some shit. There are even some template notepads, though I don't know how well they describe what everything does in there. Go look around in ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY

Last edited:

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Is there any way to set the kind of animal ears and tail custom characters have?
Can other characters develop relations between themselves? would love some steal yo gf action but so far i havent seen anything like that, at much the likeability bars on the menu.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
My new fetish here is to create virgin-sex-crazy slave (which is harder, than lover for me) via uretra sex...
I do fear myself from future for some reason :whistle:
Absolutely valid way of training in my opinion. and yes such scenarios put interesting restrictions on you especially if you trying to keep them pure.

And well, i am living in this fetish hole for more than 10 Years and i am fine, nothing scary in here XD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: vitamin433

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there any way to set the kind of animal ears and tail custom characters have?
Can other characters develop relations between themselves? would love some steal yo gf action but so far i havent seen anything like that, at much the likeability bars on the menu.
I actually wonder that myself like Ran and Chen's traits specifically list them as being fox/cat ears/tails but any of the ways you can give custom characters tails just defaults to "animal ears/tails." For the second one the Azur Lane Era game kinda has that if you equip the characters with a certain ring type but it's mostly just a few fluff lines about them dating or fucking in the end turn section of the strategy phase all untranslated from what I remember.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
is there any games similar to this, that has similar kink options with dom/sub options? D=

Nope-a-re-no

Nov 21, 2020
Probably not hard at all if you just mean by event. You could pretty much just copy and modify an existing event I think? I've never heard of there being a limit or anything. Plenty of things like that can occur naturally, especially with the Special Factions. If similar stuff like that is already in game, shouldn't be difficult to mod it a bit.

Only problem I'd say is how to deal with all the Japanese in the files. That makes things a lot more intimidating. I've managed to remove some events from the files without having any idea wtf I was doing and didn't break the game anyways. Modding an existing event is probably easier than making a new one, so I'd recommend starting with that. Find an event you don't like or don't mind if it goes missing and tweak some shit. There are even some template notepads, though I don't know how well they describe what everything does in there. Go look around in ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY
I meant more of a passive thing...but that's a much better idea....was noticing the only impregnations were either rape, drugs, or I was involved somehow. an event that's like "yo these two are a thing now" would be much easier...I guess it would still require an extra tag or something....Like <taken> or something....also casual hookups....ok, lets see if my coding knowledge translates to Japanese.

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
I actually wonder that myself like Ran and Chen's traits specifically list them as being fox/cat ears/tails but any of the ways you can give custom characters tails just defaults to "animal ears/tails." For the second one the Azur Lane Era game kinda has that if you equip the characters with a certain ring type but it's mostly just a few fluff lines about them dating or fucking in the end turn section of the strategy phase all untranslated from what I remember.
I'm pretty sure that's a combination with animal ears/tails and your species tags, like if you take animal ears and tails and the Moon Rabbit you will have rabbit ears and tail, unfortunately not all species tags are available to custom characters so you might not be able to get what you want.

• Sad
Reactions: Perine

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
A fun one is a full hypnosis run. Don't let any of your Officers or maybe even non Officer girls know that you're fucking them or hypnotizing them. It's pretty hard to build up hypnosis levels that slowly though, doing 1 at a time. You can hypnotize 3 at a time in prison, but that's kind of cheating since the girls will realize you've imprisoned them at least. Once you get up to like level 5-6 hypnosis level though, man is everything a breeze.

Hypnosis ending early during the encounter will piss the girls off quite a bit too (Even if you aren't fucking them), so there's a reason to avoid it beyond roleplaying. If the encounter ends before hypnosis wears off there are no penalties. Good idea to start the hypnosis a bit late in the encounter when your levels are low for that reason. It's like try to act like a good person in front of all of the girls while you're secretly training and fucking them and such, lol.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
i tried demanding submission, but it did not helpor should it be done b4 i hit the stats? also i htink i had same prblem on girls with submission. hmmm. weird.
Suddenly(!) found the way to FORCE submission from girls (even those, who have [Confess] only in [special/other] menu):
Send them to jail (Stop right there, criminal scum!).
While in training there do [threaten] until angry, after do whatever. Affection will fade fast and [demand submission] will be opened again.
Score!

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Suddenly(!) found the way to FORCE submission from girls (even those, who have [Confess] only in [special/other] menu):
Send them to jail (Stop right there, criminal scum!).
While in training there do [threaten] until angry, after do whatever. Affection will fade fast and [demand submission] will be opened again.
Score!
Well, i didn't have problem with submission demands, i had problems with Slave status. And you need some service levels for it as we found out here. Also personal opinion but imprison is a cheap way to make them submit, much more fun to train them into submission while they are free. it takes a while but i personally find it satisfying. (biggest problem is managing affection so it does not rise faster than submission, god way to control it is attemting to push down after each make out session so it gives you -100)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there an option to start a coalition? I have like 2 cities and theres a coalition against me i need me some axis friends to turn the tide
Don't think so, but alliances might help. Basically the same deal in that they may help you fight others, but you'll have to get them to agree to it individually.

Anybody know if it's possible to rename existing characters in game? InfestedA, InfestedB, InfestedC, etc, is starting to get obnoxious to keep track of. I can't even see their full names in a lot of windows to know who I'm doing shit to.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
yeah you can do it in the cheat menu
Thanks, I've legit never even gone in that menu. I feel dirty, but it's worth it for the name changes, lol. Weird that can't be done normally. Everything in there is majorly gamebreaky, and then you just have that one harmless thing in there, the ability to change names, like it's secretly a grave sin.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes