VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Yeah that's what I thought and it's what I did but the images still didn't show up in game :(

Ah well, I'll keep trying and see what happens.
You have to edit the text file in the custom folder to add the image in and then when saving it save it as a csv file named custom.

YodelSheep

Sep 12, 2019
You have to edit the text file in the custom folder to add the image in and then when saving it save it as a csv file named custom.
Thank you so much! That was exactly what I was missing. I was editing and saving, but it was saving as custom.csv.txt instead of custom.csv.

edit: can the custom images go higher than c99? Guess I'll be experimenting to find out. Also for the randomly generated portraits for officers, can I set customs for them or do I just edit the existing images. Also can I add more?

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Fun fact: you can play it on android via emul (it's unity-based WAIT WHAT??!)
[warning]
Better play it on Tab, not phone. But if you don't need eyes, go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Known issues:
- some text-on-text-on-text shit (rarely, but still)
- no hovering notes (or mb they are here, but me stupid)

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Is there like mods or addons for this specific game? looked a bit trought the thread and found stuff like little maid this or that, translations,pedy but seems like this thread is used to talk about a lot of other similar games too, so not idea at all of what is mean for this one, any help? ( if so, really hoping a mod pin all that stuff on the front cuz this thread is quite confusing).
(also, kinda suprised no one had ever shared their folder of custom characters, even if is only the png it helps a lot cuz holy moly it get tiresome once u get inspired about what to get in)

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Hmmm ,what are exact Slavery requirements? i managed those b4 while flying blind, but for some reason cant get any now. or is there some trait interfering? Submission is reletivly easy, but thats where it stops.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmmm ,what are exact Slavery requirements? i managed those b4 while flying blind, but for some reason cant get any now. or is there some trait interfering? Submission is reletivly easy, but thats where it stops.
I think you need to demand submission from them in the "Other" tab during sex? Been a while since I've played but I never had that issue because I always did that immediately. You need 10k Submission and 3k Dependence for slavery, so you're well over those requirements. You need to be single targeting a girl for that option to be available.

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I think you need to demand submission from them in the "Other" tab during sex? Been a while since I've played but I never had that issue because I always did that immediately. You need 10k Submission and 3k Dependence for slavery, so you're well over those requirements.
i tried demanding submission, but it did not helpor should it be done b4 i hit the stats? also i htink i had same prblem on girls with submission. hmmm. weird.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
i tried demanding submission, but it did not helpor should it be done b4 i hit the stats? also i htink i had same prblem on girls with submission. hmmm. weird.
There is a "fork" between "Love" and "Submission". The thing is, if girl SUDDENLY fall in love AND you confess/acept them, than that's it: love route LOCED (wooohoo... wait.. aw not again..)
For "Sub" route you need favor <1300-1500, dominance <100(300?), dependence/sub >2500 (learned through experiments, not CODE search)
Remember: if she Loves you, than you need to [other/special] -> [demand submission] MANUALLY. Don't accept her love (cuz it will lock you there). Be strong. Be wizard.
Good luck.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
There is a "fork" between "Love" and "Submission". The thing is, if girl SUDDENLY fall in love AND you confess/acept them, than that's it: love route LOCED (wooohoo... wait.. aw not again..)
For "Sub" route you need favor <1300-1500, dominance <100(300?), dependence/sub >2500 (learned through experiments, not CODE search)
Remember: if she Loves you, than you need to [other/special] -> [demand submission] MANUALLY. Don't accept her love (cuz it will lock you there). Be strong. Be wizard.
Good luck.
ty for the comprehensive answer.not really helping in this particular case though. i do try to keep favor as low as possible on the example it is sub 1000. she have submission but not triggering Slave. For this precise example it was Remilia with promised body and consent. (gotten through event where she recruits MC from another faction) but even b4 i had exact same problem of being stuck on Submission but not triggering slave. i nuked the save so cant go back for better picture, let's see how next attempt goes though.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
ty for the comprehensive answer.not really helping in this particular case though. i do try to keep favor as low as possible on the example it is sub 1000. she have submission but not triggering Slave. For this precise example it was Remilia with promised body and consent. (gotten through event where she recruits MC from another faction) but even b4 i had exact same problem of being stuck on Submission but not triggering slave. i nuked the save so cant go back for better picture, let's see how next attempt goes though.
Welp, sad. I suggest to try artmoney/cheat engine and play around with fav/dep/sub/dom stats.
Be warned: if you cheat money/army, NPC WILL CHEAT TOO (my save was deleted after my unit of 999999 troops was attacked by NPC unit with 18766492 troops... and it was only begining...). Perfect dynamic game balance.

Aug 23, 2018
it says in the help menu one of the requirements for a slave is service grade c so maybe thats what you need to do?

Welp, sad. I suggest to try artmoney/cheat engine and play around with fav/dep/sub/dom stats.
Be warned: if you cheat money/army, NPC WILL CHEAT TOO (my save was deleted after my unit of 999999 troops was attacked by NPC unit with 18766492 troops... and it was only begining...). Perfect dynamic game balance.
you guys do know theres a cheat menu in the game right? Am i missing something? Because using the cheat engine seems unnecesarily complicated

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
it says in the help menu one of the requirements for a slave is service grade c so maybe thats what you need to do?
Oh yeah, I finally checked the ingame help stuff in depth since the new update. They did add a ton of new shit in there and explained a bunch of vague stuff more. They mentioned what traits the love route removes, I get to add new shit to my guide, whooo, lol. I never go that route so I wasn't sure exactly what traits it removes. The one thing I'm still uncertain about is how attack skills compare to buff skills, but maybe not knowing exactly how that stuff works is for the best or I'd try to min/max everybody.

I'm amazed somebody managed to raise a girl to those levels without raising her Service to at least C, lol. I just checked all my girls and they're all at level 5 or higher before they're even at Slave levels.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
Oh yeah, I finally checked the ingame help stuff in depth. They did add a ton of new shit in there and finally explained a bunch of vague stuff more. Finally mentioned what traits the love route removes, I get to add new shit to my guide, whooo, lol. The one thing I'm still uncertain about is how attack skills compare to buff skills.

I'm amazed somebody managed to raise a girl to those levels without raising her Service to at least C, lol. I just checked all my girls and they're all at level 5 or higher before they're even at Slave levels.
honestly yeah the help section makes this game so much clearer. Also to anyone whos yet to see it: when you click on settings theres text at the top with two stars in front and two stars after it. Click those stars to go to the cheat menu but beware messing with money or troops will fuck the game up so much just like vitamin433 said, the game cheats alongside you. Editing characters doesnt fuck up as much from what ive tried so far but i only changed shit like portraits and adding random names to special factions characters

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I'm amazed somebody managed to raise a girl to those levels without raising her Service to at least C, lol.
That would be due me having fetish for specialized training. For example that precise case was pure rim-job/face sitting training - without any kind of actual sex involved (which apparently does not raise service.) After that i will Tattoo something like "Ass licking doll" on the forehead and will be done.

Or like pure breast training, when you impregnate the girl once to induce lactation and after that focus purely on breast cares and milking.

More basic would be a virgin trained purely in anal sex for example.

Basically huge fan of such setups, which is subset of degradation/objectification fetish where person is reduced to a thing with a sole purpose.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Basically huge fan of such setups, which is subset of degradation/objectification fetish where person is reduced to a thing with a sole purpose.
Man i had been playing this game wrong, that makes it a lot more entertaining that just doing the same over and over.

Also, are the missing scenarios from other "era" games or is just not there? like 2 and 3-6

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Wow, that's something new! So EraSumireTeru, EraMegaten, EraToho TheWorld, and EraTohoK?
Are they all have a wide variety in terms of sex orientation - more specifically, masculine M/M contents?
I tryed and you can play at lest eratohok as gay dude... there is even a mpeg ability, but I had not the chance 2 try it.
But I had 2 create some custom male characters. There are nearly just girls in the game, if you don't bring some dudes in yourself >_> but the interaktions work just fine...

Just create your own "male-nation" with your own heros or make the special countrys male and join one of them...

Last edited:
Reactions: Harglblah

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Man i had been playing this game wrong, that makes it a lot more entertaining that just doing the same over and over.
It is just a personal preference. All that limits you is just your imagination (and preferences).
For me personally game lacks more hardcore body mod options (Breast Expansion, Amputation(For Daruma/onahole setups)) But i can live without it. Also do not like that pride break always turns girls timid, would like some RNG in the process with different outcomes.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
That would be due me having fetish for specialized training. For example that precise case was pure rim-job/face sitting training - without any kind of actual sex involved (which apparently does not raise service.) After that i will Tattoo something like "Ass licking doll" on the forehead and will be done.

Or like pure breast training, when you impregnate the girl once to induce lactation and after that focus purely on breast cares and milking.

More basic would be a virgin trained purely in anal sex for example.

The power of EraK. Of course that power comes at the cost of people being confused about why sometimes shit works and sometimes it doesn't, lmao. At least they've started explaining some behind the scenes stuff now in the help info.

Any time I come back to this game to test something, I end up playing the game all fucking day, lol.

Edit: Whoops, accidentally quoted the wrong message by you, fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragsmu
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes