Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
There is, you have to get either their submission or favour over 10k (or maybe it was 20k).
Then you will get an option on the war screen to do a Coup instead of Rebel
Welp, there goes my trusty monocle. i was either 1 training session away or completely missed it. thank you.

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any way to add custom portraits in this game?
when you click on a characters portait in the info menu theres an instruction how to add custom portraits il even give you one better if you go to resources and custom and click the txt file there youll find a comprehensive instruction how to do it

qq guys, is there any way to enabe normal factions torturing their prisoners?

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Hmmm, What are chances/conditions for capturing the leader of the faction? getting constant run aways.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe I am just stupid, but how do I do research?

When I click on the research "button" i can't confirm anything. Maybe because I chose tentacles to start as?

SilenceIsGolden

Feb 8, 2020
hope someone post the other version with complete translation. Especially the FGO or that maou/school version
Lol, era games don't get complete translations. The closest is SumireTeru (and the difference between it and whatever happens to be #2 is *massive*) but even then there are some non-translated bits.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
so the Kaoru set seem like another default portraits but I can seem to get it working
It only applies to the randomized generic female officers and custom ones who you created by saving a generic officer at the end of a playthrough.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
The game have something curious despite its graphic or maybe lack of it.
But it's not fully translated/completed.
I have found some untranslated text when enabled debug mode and even in normal playthrough there is untranslated text even if not enabling disabled untranslated game events:
ERATOHOK.PNG

YodelSheep

Sep 12, 2019
when you click on a characters portait in the info menu theres an instruction how to add custom portraits il even give you one better if you go to resources and custom and click the txt file there youll find a comprehensive instruction how to do it
I could be an idiot - but I did find that txt file and it wasn't very clear on where to put the images. Do I put the edited txt file and images in the custom folder or somewhere else?

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Pulling my hair out in annoyance, anyone able to shed light on how to edit the language output of the exploration events? I've figured out where most of the rest of the stuff for dialog during interactions and the random per day events, but cannot for the life of me find where exploration stuff is housed.

Jun 21, 2020
The only 2 things that I come to mind upon seeing this for the first time are:
1) Where the fuck is the source code? Surely it must be available?
2) WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS (note: this is a statement, not a question).

EDIT: *AHEM*
Found it.

For some reason you need an account just to look at it, but it's there.

EDIT 2: WAIT JUST A MINUTE THIS ISN'T SOURCE CODE. Ugh.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
I could be an idiot - but I did find that txt file and it wasn't very clear on where to put the images. Do I put the edited txt file and images in the custom folder or somewhere else?
it says "The image file being put into this directory. The image should be either a .png/.webp and of 180x180 pixels." so im gonna guess its the custom folder. I didnt try adding any yet but that would be my bet.

YodelSheep

Sep 12, 2019
it says "The image file being put into this directory. The image should be either a .png/.webp and of 180x180 pixels." so im gonna guess its the custom folder. I didnt try adding any yet but that would be my bet.
Yeah that's what I thought and it's what I did but the images still didn't show up in game :(

Ah well, I'll keep trying and see what happens.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
Any way to skip or make the Pregnancy and birth report go faster, cause having to go through 20 of them is a bit of a pain and I'm unable to find where I can disable it or limit it

never mind i could right click.... lol

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes