Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
please just remember can't edge for too long or i will get dry orgasms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: btw this upcoming update will have the story progress or just new friday event ?
I'll remember that! (Sorry about your edging situation :HideThePain:)

Here's the changelog of what you can expect:
- 170 new images
- 15 new animations
- Significant progress on the main storyline
- At least one h-scene for each girl
- Sprite update from Cassandra, Victoria, and Isabel

As I previously mentioned, all the new content is focused on story progression.

I appreciate your interest! By the way, subscribing to my SubscribeStar gives you early access and exclusive content. There's also a free tier if you want to stay more tuned in! Or, you can just test your willpower and edge for two more days—whatever suits you best! :sneaky:

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
I'll remember that! (Sorry about your edging situation :HideThePain:)

Here's the changelog of what you can expect:
- 170 new images
- 15 new animations
- Significant progress on the main storyline
- At least one h-scene for each girl
- Sprite update from Cassandra, Victoria, and Isabel

As I previously mentioned, all the new content is focused on story progression.

I appreciate your interest! By the way, subscribing to my SubscribeStar gives you early access and exclusive content. There's also a free tier if you want to stay more tuned in! Or, you can just test your willpower and edge for two more days—whatever suits you best! :sneaky:
you are so humble love you may more and more people shall find your game and join your pateron best of luck seriously excited

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromMisantria-0.11.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tamashi_leaves

Aug 29, 2020
Idk if im doing something wrong but at the beginning of the game on the first day of school after you clean the guys blood and skip to the next day I'm just stuck in the cell. no ones comes and I cant forward time anymore.

DominoDomini

Sep 17, 2019
Idk if im doing something wrong but at the beginning of the game on the first day of school after you clean the guys blood and skip to the next day I'm just stuck in the cell. no ones comes and I cant forward time anymore.
Same issue for me. Either it's a bug or I am very dumb, hoping I'm just being dumb.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
I just started and cant get out of the cell in school after the first sleep. doors locked, wont let me sleep, cant do anything

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
1720854927855.png

I sleep here on day 0, wake up, cant leave, cant sleep, so im just stuck here.Tried restarting the game, tried starting over from the beginning, searched everywhere for stuff, no idea how to progress. wasted way too much time on this. Anyone else get this issue? Am I missing something really obvious here?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes