Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
View attachment 3826783

I sleep here on day 0, wake up, cant leave, cant sleep, so im just stuck here.Tried restarting the game, tried starting over from the beginning, searched everywhere for stuff, no idea how to progress. wasted way too much time on this. Anyone else get this issue? Am I missing something really obvious here?
Idk if im doing something wrong but at the beginning of the game on the first day of school after you clean the guys blood and skip to the next day I'm just stuck in the cell. no ones comes and I cant forward time anymore.
Same issue for me. Either it's a bug or I am very dumb, hoping I'm just being dumb.

Sorry about that, it's a bug. I'm uploading the game patched as I'm writing this message, I'll update the OP once the upload is done. If you don't want to download the whole game again, you can just download this file and extract it at the root folder of your game, it should ask you to replace the file "Map015.json".

Thank you for reporting! Please let me know if there's anything other issue!

how do i start the new content?
You can see all the new content skipping to the last checkpoint.

Last edited:

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hotfix 1 applied. Those who downloaded the game before this post, please download it again, or apply the patch from my previous post. Sorry for the trouble!

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Sorry about that, it's a bug. I'm uploading the game patched as I'm writing this message, I'll update the OP once the upload is done. If you don't want to download the whole game again, you can just download this file and extract it at the root folder of your game, it should ask you to replace the file "Map015.json".

Hehe thank You. :cool:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EscapeFromMisantria-0.11.2H1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
My favorite girls are the list (mostly those who rape (not with a strap-on), the main character and use him in every possible way).

8)Aisha
7)Army
6)Hannah
5)Ruby
4)Sheila
3)Victoria
2)XX-23
1)Kiara

Neutral girls I didn't like the girls and I don't hate them (that is, I don't care)

Aunties
Cassandra
Claire
Isabel
Mary
Rachel

My top hates girl which you want to avoid (they are the most vile and terrible).

Stephanie
Sophia
Esther

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Escape from Misantria [v0.11.2H1] [Ariestra] - Compressed

Win [251 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023

Hey, thanks for the fix. I replaced the file and it's still not working. I tried going to an earlier save too. Do I need to start a new game?

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Hey, thanks for the fix. I replaced the file and it's still not working. I tried going to an earlier save too. Do I need to start a new game?
You might want to download the whole game to make sure. Sorry about that!

If it still doesn't work, please send me your save folder compressed in a zip file so I can see if I missed something else. I'll be happy to help!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
i havent played in a while is there any futa enemies or npc that can be interacted with allot?
I think about 5% of this update has futa content. Also I'd say that less than 5% of all the scenes in-game have futa content. Sorry about that, the game is just not focused on futa.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I haven’t played this in a while either, are there still a lot of “quick time” and combat sort of events? My ancient potato PC doesn’t handle those very well.

Last edited:

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
There's no official updated walkthrough, but if you follow the Journal from the menu, you should see it all, besides a couple of hidden easter eggs.
I downloaded it again and it's working. Not a big deal I wasn't far in anyway. Only reason I comment when this stuff happens is it might help fix it if it is an actual problem and not me just making a mistake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes