Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone know the girls names? I can tell Hinata and Starfire but the rest I can´t... I ask cuz it seems there are special scenes added if you know their real anime name
I only remember there being bonuses for Hinata and Starfire so far, but the rest I sadly dont recognize, and I still wish Amy from Pokemon came back xc..., the only other one I could tell you is Esdeath, I believe she is one of the teachers or headmistress iirc, blue hair with some sort of navy suit(futanari by default), she is the one you meet when you go to the teachers room on the second floor I think, aside from that I dont know anyone else, though I do hope dev uses more characters like that, both either villainesses or heroines

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Probably a stupid question. How do I transfer saves between versions? I keep doing it and my character is invisible when I load the file.
I dont think you can for most versions since plenty of stuff tends to change in between updates, you could use the checkpoint thing at the beggining of the game though instead if that is still a thing

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
When I starve myself to do the side quest the game crashes, tried twice on 2 different levels of difficulty.
Thanks again for reporting this bug. It was indeed a tricky one to catch, but I believe I’ve resolved it. I'm uploading Hotfix H2 with the necessary changes and will update the OP shortly.

Alternatively, you can download the attached hotfix and extract it to the root folder of the game. When prompted, select "Replace all."

I apologize for the inconvenience these issues have caused and truly appreciate your feedback. Your help is invaluable, and I’m sure future players will be grateful for your efforts!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromMisantria-0.11.2H2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 23, 2022
How do i get these. does she take him home, is it done in classroom or is it done in a lab..... been on this for hours dont know what to do. Im starting from the save point where it says night just before escape and instead of escaping i just go back to classroom.

Reactions: skinnyj69

werago

May 9, 2020
How do i get these. does she take him home, is it done in classroom or is it done in a lab..... been on this for hours dont know what to do. Im starting from the save point where it says night just before escape and instead of escaping i just go back to classroom.
Here's the event, I don't know how to get there though, I was just checking the game files...

Reactions: Evizzy89

JohnnyN3

Jul 9, 2018
I keep getting "Loading Error failed to load:...." whenever anything from the 'movies' folder is suppose to trigger. I don't know if its an issue on my end (probably is despite it being only for this game), but last update and this update both had this issue for me.

GhostMaso

Jun 6, 2023
how do you unlock Rachel before day 3? I'm asking because in the checkpoint skips Rachel is shown with the cat and when you go into that checkpoint your on day 3 only having been Cassandra's chair. was curious if unlocking Rachel before or on day 3 would unlock more of her scenes or not

Reactions: skinnyj69

NwSColeh

Dec 7, 2020
Solving the maze at the end was surprisingly a lot more fun that it seemed at first glance. The accompanying scenes were an absolute delight as well, though I'm hoping these scenes and concepts get reused or adapted for the characters elsewhere in the game later in development. It'd be a bit of a shame for these scenarios to be used only as brief struggle QTEs and not potentially part of the cast's individual routes if they get implemented.
Great stuff Ariestra! (though the cliffhanger was cruel )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ariestra
Apr 8, 2022
It seems like at one point you could go back to the school after escaping before the routes got merged together, I think maybe those dream scenes are repurposed from back then? Haven't played those old versions though.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
I keep getting "Loading Error failed to load:...." whenever anything from the 'movies' folder is suppose to trigger. I don't know if its an issue on my end (probably is despite it being only for this game), but last update and this update both had this issue for me.

It looks like this issue should be resolved with the latest Hotfix (H3). I’ve just updated the original post with this information.

I hope this hotfix will be the final one needed, so I can focus on adding more content. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, thorough testing isn't always possible before public releases. As a result, the first week after an update might be a bit rough, but I'm working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and support! Please let me know if you find something else!

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
how do you unlock Rachel before day 3? I'm asking because in the checkpoint skips Rachel is shown with the cat and when you go into that checkpoint your on day 3 only having been Cassandra's chair. was curious if unlocking Rachel before or on day 3 would unlock more of her scenes or not
Nice appreciation! Using the checkpoint system is a way to skip certain scenes. Indeed, to complete the "chair tactics" quest, you need at least 8 days, one for each girl. But this little detail has no impact on the game at all, so don't worry, you're not missing anything. ;)

casey123

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry if it has been asked before, did the punishment for going back to school get removed in the latest version? In Morning and Afternoon I get the message, "I can't go in there" . At Evening and Night nothing happens.

Corps

Jul 13, 2018
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes