Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That is the general problem of referencing real world content in a game like Eternum. We also have seen it with Twitter becoming X and other things. And setting the game 10+ years in the future...who knows how the world will look by then... :HideThePain:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
That is the general problem of referencing real world content in a game like Eternum. We also have seen it with Twitter becoming X and other things. And setting the game 10+ years in the future...who knows how the world will look by then... :HideThePain:
Yeah you can see it when you look at how people in 1920 thought 2020 would be like with flying cars and things like that :KEK: :KEK:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah you can see it when you look at how people in 1920 thought 2020 would be like with flying cars and things like that :KEK: :KEK:
I mean, to be fair we sort of do have flying cars (hard emphasis on the "sort of" part)...

Will we ever have a solid working system that will keep them flying in place like in the movies? Probably not if our current airspace system is any indication. Not to mention I feel like doing that is a pointless endeavour best used instead for making Eternum for realsies (minus the excommunication and the bleeding effects and the possibility of being connected to another plane of existence part).

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well, if Eternum just launched the same time as the One Piece remake, there's actually three options: They could be continuing the series to the Egghead arc, they could be watching the remake, OR they watch one of the movies about an arc like Dressrosa.
With the year being 2035, that's 12 years of One Piece since it started July 1997 so if they do 1:1 episodes in the remake, they are going to have content until July 2009 in 2035. ( I forgot the month of when this comes out)

And you know they're pirates so streaming is a thing. came out in 2009 and the anime was at or near Amazon Lily. So if they remake this, it's best to say that that's where they'll be and that means comes out...

You know, that's oddly appropriate that Boa is where the story would be and Nova is learning about the love sickness and having to follow who she likes for it not to kill her...

Don't ask me why I had to do this... The compulsion just hit me. >_<
My, so iirc Nancy was born around 1995/96 (since her current is 39 and that wasn't included in the timeline posted on Discord) and One Piece came out in July 1997, she was around 1-2 years old at the time of its release. If the series continues its course until the events of Eternum, that'll be nearly 40 years of content (and if Mr Oda is still alive by then).

Reactions: Ungawa

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gonna have to pass on that one good sir...

View attachment 3181797

Can't argue with this one... Got me distracted...
I can understand dear Sir, that would distract every gentleman... So no hard feelings.... Though consider that the Goddess appreciate the sultry and sexy mother of BFF... So you will always be welcomed in case...:sneaky:;)

Naaaah Anniemites would never do that, they are sweet as cupcakes, Annie would be sad otherwise...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes