browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
full save or gallery available?
I highly recommend playing through this game yourself man. As it is right now there are only two outright sex scenes with main LIs, and imho they only hit as hard because of all the story and character development that came with them.

Reactions: Redd23

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Like i said some time ago, i believe Alex will be the first pregnant LI in Eternum.
That brings a question to mind:
How being pregnant might be affected by playing Eternum (and what about things like being damaged in eternum, muscle fatigue, extreme physical movements,etc. can that affect the baby?)
Considering...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... Yeah... No regrets at all. I welcome the danger going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To be fairly honest, Nova really calmed down from the Manic Pixie Dreamgirl she once was. Having a friend or two helped balance her out right along with someone to help her not feel as isolated. I think she'll still be a GOOD hacker but we know she needs to touch grass just like the others.
It's really good that the others finally convinced her to take her Ritalin. :Kappa:

Considering...

View attachment 3184719 View attachment 3184721 View attachment 3184722
View attachment 3184725 View attachment 3184726

Yeah... I'd put my odds on Tattoo Waifu being the first to declare for child support.

And I'd have no regrets...
View attachment 3184729
... Yeah... No regrets at all. I welcome the danger going forward.
I honestly wouldn't like that. A young well educated woman of her age who most likely is sexual active outside of the MC...she should be on birth control of some kind. Anything else would make little sense in my opinion. Maybe as a FU to her dad, but even than...she has no money, still goes to high school...why would she ever take that risk with a guy who as far as she knows will leave the country again in a few months/years.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
She has money, given the heist and a shares, and again, child support. Not to mention, you really think high school kids aren't sexually active and all of them are going with safe sex? I remember back in high school there were atleast 3-4 couples who were having kids in their junior-senior year.

Also, I highly doubt we will be leaving the country any time soon, since your forgetting that the Carters would love for the MC to stay and attend college there, which is likely, among other things. YOU FORGET YOURSELF WITH THE LEAVING!
She has exactly nothing. She like a few empty rooms in a run down apartment complex and is barely able to take care of herself.

And good luck surviving on child support. As far as I remember the youngest of my former high school class were in their mid twenties when they got their first kids.

I also haven't written that Orion WILL leave, I wrote that as far as she can know, he will leave.

Also use spoiler tags at least for massive screen shots of the ending of the current patch.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
screenshot3209.png
-Seeing Thread got cleaned up a tad-

Ah shame... Now to be all about have 12 kids with the waifus, as high school gals or not.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi guys...

Sorry to not join in the memes this time, but sadly my dad passed away... I usually don't care much about online communities, but many people around here seem very likeable and gave me some laughs, (which some of those even help me pass this hard time as well...), hence why I say something so personal around here...

I just hope you don't shower me with another monstrous Gertrude photoshop when I come back (specially you Dorf, I won't forget my revenge). As you can understand in the meantime I'll have some personal time. And thanks again to all and Mr Caribdis for all the laughs.
I'm so sorry man, I lost my dad two months ago and it still hurt as hell, condolences to you and your family.
HEART.jpeg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Fifteen years this past October. Still feels like yesterday sometimes, and a day doesn't pass that he doesn't cross my mind.
I don't think it will never pass or hurt less, you just learn to deal with it as time passes I suppose, and yeah I agree it will always feel like that.
Until we will meet them again to share what we experienced, at least that's my view on it. :)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't think it will never pass or hurt less, you just learn to deal with it as time passes I suppose, and yeah I agree it will always feel like that.
It kinda does. Lost my Donna 10 years ago last month. But there were a lot of good times too. And I'd rather feel the sad than forget her and and the happy times. Because the memories and some photos are all I have left of her y'know? It'll happen more & more as you get older too. Hell I googled my graduating class a year or so ago looking to find out how many of us there were and I got 2 pages of obits before I had to stop. Of people I remember as kids...

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes