Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I completely forgot, that this was even an option, because it was so obviously wrong that I would never even consider it. :WutFace:
It is sad that Caribdis does not put some strong scenes like in OIAL when you gave Lauren to the Yakuza in the game anymore. Would be fun to see people complain about NTR and stuff when they decide to do a choice like this.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It is sad that Caribdis does not put some strong scenes like in OIAL when you gave Lauren to the Yakuza in the game anymore. Would be fun to see people complain about NTR and stuff when they decide to do a choice like this.
The amount of backlash he would get from that again would basically cause his entire Patreon and this thread to explode and everyone would be all like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: chicho1958

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't know...if I would criticize the game for one thing then it would be for the often lackluster decisions it has.

Most of them are either VERY obvious and therefore somewhat pointless if you don't deliberately do a troll run or you can have no real idea what the right decision is, like the one with the amulet from the founder for example (or the one for Annie for that matter).

Having a decision to either thank or not to thank Nancy for a coffee...that is very close to being a pointless decision that might as well not be in the game to begin with.

Reactions: Maviarab

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The amount of backlash he would get from that again would basically cause his entire Patreon and this thread to explode and everyone would be all like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most likely.

Even tho, I would not mind for those super-obvious wrong choices (e.g. the choice to sell Penny out to Valentino, the choice to tell anyone about Dalias Secret Server or the choice of going with Regina).

In the end, the people know it is a bad choice and are still doing it.

Reactions: chicho1958

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know...if I would criticize the game for one thing then it would be for the often lackluster decisions it has.

Most of them are either VERY obvious and therefore somewhat pointless if you don't deliberately do a troll run or you can have no real idea what the right decision is, like the one with the amulet from the founder for example (or the one for Annie for that matter).

Having a decision to either thank or not to thank Nancy for a coffee...that is very close to being a pointless decision that might as well not be in the game to begin with.
To be fair, this goes for most games. Often the decision is basically "Have sex with that LI" or "Dont".

The thing is, if a decision is that impactful that you lose the path to said LI, most people will not do this, unless they really dont like the character. Those are the impactful ones.
And others are just decisions that wont change much. Or just the dialogue.

And I dont think this is really an issue. As I said, I would be happy about some punishing scenes for the super-obvious wrong choices, but this is just me wanting to laugh at people who decided for Regina at the party and complain that Penny took that handsome black dude with the mega-cock home instead of MC and complain about the outcome of their (stupid) decision.

But I dont need this to enjoy the game. And I just think that most of the games here are probably like this - more like Kinetic Novels which give you the illusion of having a choice. (Because in the end, every meaningful choice also means more things which need to be created... meaning more time to develop, render, etc. and overall slower development)

Reactions: bolenart
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes