ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3183177
Ohhhh yesss she definitely is one but that just makes us degenerates love her even more..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
And not long after that crushing realization, Nova snoops again into a certain IG model's private folder in her laptop, while feigning ignorance once she's found out. Makes people wonder if she's stopped doing that at all (excluding her "work" into finding the gems of course). :unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think no one remembers when Nova tries to Assassinate Penny...:eek:
Bad Nova....:mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And not long after that crushing realization, Nova snoops again into a certain IG model's private folder in her laptop, while feigning ignorance once she's found out. Makes people wonder if she's stopped doing that at all (excluding her "work" into finding the gems of course). :unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hi guys...

Sorry to not join in the memes this time, but sadly my dad passed away... I usually don't care much about online communities, but many people around here seem very likeable and gave me some laughs, (which some of those even help me pass this hard time as well...), hence why I say something so personal around here...

I just hope you don't shower me with another monstrous Gertrude photoshop when I come back (specially you Dorf, I won't forget my revenge). As you can understand in the meantime I'll have some personal time. And thanks again to all and Mr Caribdis for all the laughs.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hi guys...

Sorry to not join in the memes this time, but sadly my dad passed away... I usually don't care much about online communities, but many people around here seem very likeable and gave me some laughs, (which some of those even help me pass this hard time as well...), hence why I say something so personal around here...

I just hope you don't shower me with another monstrous Gertrude photoshop when I come back (specially you Dorf, I won't forget my revenge). As you can understand in the meantime I'll have some personal time. And thanks again to all and Mr Caribdis for all the laughs.
My condolences mate. Don't worry about not posting much and take all the time you need to grieve, we'll be here when yer ready to do so again.

(Also, don't worry I won't post another 'shopped Gerty pic...

...I'll post something far worse :HideThePain:)

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Hi guys...

You know you are always welcome here. Take all the time in the world if you need it.

Meus sentimentos e pêsames mais profundos e sinceros.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys...

I extend my most sincere condolences to you mate. Take all the time you need to mourn your father's passing, we'll be waiting for your return, whenever that happens.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys...

-png.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3183966
Oops poor Axel just got his balls busted..:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
If Axel's role in carrying out the Bardot name was ruined by his twin sister, then she'll have to take up the mantle. And this is just a brief reminder of the task she's going to take up (and tire her out):
And given how quickly her horniness overtook her mind, she might end up beating Axel to it. :giggle::giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If Axel's role in carrying out the Bardot name was ruined by his twin sister, then she'll have to take up the mantle.
Even more so if daddy dearest (and possibly Axel himself) ends up 6 feet under by the time the story is done. :whistle:

Reactions: ArDZer

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is she a throat GOAT like View attachment 3183454
???
The throat GOAT? There has to be a way to make that work somehow! The THOAT? The TOAT? No, TOAT definitely doesn't work... :HideThePain::FacePalm:

If Axel's role in carrying out the Bardot name was ruined by his twin sister, then she'll have to take up the mantle. And this is just a brief reminder of the task she's going to take up (and tire her out):
View attachment 3183998
View attachment 3183999
And given how quickly her horniness overtook her mind, she might end up beating Axel to it. :giggle::giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
She is busting balls one way or the other... :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The throat GOAT? There has to be a way to make that work somehow! The THOAT? The TOAT? No, TOAT definitely doesn't work... :HideThePain::FacePalm:

She is busting balls one way or the other... :BootyTime:
Maybe we need a different animal: STOAT - Superior Throater Of All Time.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

To be fairly honest, Nova really calmed down from the Manic Pixie Dreamgirl she once was. Having a friend or two helped balance her out right along with someone to help her not feel as isolated. I think she'll still be a GOOD hacker but we know she needs to touch grass just like the others.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
And given how quickly her horniness overtook her mind, she might end up beating Axel to it.
Like i said some time ago, i believe Alex will be the first pregnant LI in Eternum.
That brings a question to mind:
How being pregnant might be affected by playing Eternum (and what about things like being damaged in eternum, muscle fatigue, extreme physical movements,etc. can that affect the baby?)

Reactions: kimhuynjoong
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes