ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You like that picture very much, huh? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I kind of suggested in a post the idea to Dorfnutter sometime ago and he was kind enough to create that image of her in that wheelchair (I think Nova and Nancy doing a crab walk was also mentioned as well). It's a funny one I must say. :D:D:D:D

And I just realized this is my 1.000 post (provided it doesn't get deleted). Best to post this image I've found:
8isl5m8jn58c1.png
Little Annie looks ready to unleash her magic potential (preferably on someone, like whoever was the person who called in that now infamous artillery strike). :giggle::whistle:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Okay, hold on... Time out...

You gotta compare PUBLISHER to PUBLISHER or GAME to GAME

But you can't compare a GAME to a PUBLISHER.

If you're using DBZ, you gotta use King of Fighters (KoF) as part of it.

Or if you want to compare publishers, you use Bamco (Bandai-Namco) to SNK for popularity.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Okay, hold on... Time out...

You gotta compare PUBLISHER to PUBLISHER or GAME to GAME

But you can't compare a GAME to a PUBLISHER.

If you're using DBZ, you gotta use King of Fighters (KoF) as part of it.

Or if you want to compare publishers, you use Bamco (Bandai-Namco) to SNK for popularity.
SnK is Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titan not the SNK publisher

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungawa

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Comparing Genshin and BOTW kinda not click here i think, you forgot that Genshin made 60-70M each month for a straight 3 years and also won many game of the year from many platform so Genshin outshined BOTW in many aspect
Citation needed, cause quick Google search shows that while Genshin won GOTY awards, they're not as numerous compared to BOTW so the latter still wins in terms of being a critical darling compared to Genshin.

The earnings you've cited also proves my earlier point: Genshin is a lot more popular because of how much money it makes. But in terms of "ratings" and number of "critical accolades" it's not as significant compared to BOTW. Which is fine, I'm not saying Genshin is a bad game, as it proves that even a derivative can surpass the original in terms of popularity and profitability. All I'm saying tho is that my earlier analogy holds so unless you can prove that Genshin indeed has a lot more GOTY awards than BOTW, then I'm sticking to my guns.

You like that picture very much, huh? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Man trying to will that event into existence, it seems. :whistle:

SkyIce

Jun 15, 2021
That's actually good if you don't remember seeing it before because you'll need to be left out of Alex path (don't go to her appartment in 0.6) in order to make this scene happen.
I saw it for the first time while looking into the "images" folder of the game and saved it cause I think that's a pretty good render ;).

I think you're confusing "sound effects" with OST, that's not the same and the AVN you mentionned has nearly no sound effects.
Be it rain sound, fire crakling, "door opening" or "horror" sound effects, Eternum is absolutly top notch on those, this is what makes the atmosphere of the game really gripping. In my opinion that make it the best AVN in terms of Sound effects on this site.

For the OST I think that's debatable, it's based more on people tastes but I think the musics are well chosen and fits the mood of the scene, especially for the emotional ones.
ill try it. thx!

Reactions: Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Everyone is entitled to their personal opinion. Except when it is to praise Dorfnutter's photoshops of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"I don't make cursed edits for the popularity. I make it for the salt. And the tears."

-my (or rather, my brain's) personal mantra whenever I make those edits. :BootyTime:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I kind of suggested in a post the idea to Dorfnutter sometime ago and he was kind enough to create that image of her in that wheelchair (I think Nova and Nancy doing a crab walk was also mentioned as well). It's a funny one I must say. :D:D:D:D

And I just realized this is my 1.000 post. Best to post this image I've found:
View attachment 3207736
Little Annie looks ready to unleash her magic potential (preferably on someone, like whoever was the person who called in that now infamous artillery strike). :giggle::whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
We really need to get another scene in 0.8 with her. She had to sit out 2 updates by then... :HideThePain:
I mean, Cari might be saving her for a threesome with Annie in 0.8 (like if we had our first time with the latter on the Christmas trip and after the deed she just barges in and round 2 commences which is the first threesome of the story (and a complete test of Orion's stamina given he had just done the deed with Annie a short while ago))...

...but we'll see I suppose. :whistle:

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Never before played this game because i was never fond of the art style and the part of the story being set in the "virtual" world...Now that i played it... Holy mother****ing s*hit!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved every single character. The story is sooo well written,my god. Some extremely funny moments that had me laughing for a solid few minutes straight. Very much looking forward to the continuation of the story. Now i fully understand why this game is so well rated

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean, Cari might be saving her for a threesome with Annie in 0.8 (like if we had our first time with the latter on the Christmas trip and after the deed she just barges in and round 2 commences which is the first threesome of the story (and a complete test of Orion's stamina given he had just done the deed with Annie a short while ago))...

...but we'll see I suppose. :whistle:
I mean that is the threesome that has been teased by far the most, that's for sure... :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes