ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So we'll be seeing Annie getting eaten by Nancy :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That got me laughing. It would've been even funnier if that gif with Ms PacNancy (as ThorinKing has christened that creature) had included the PAC Man arcade game sounds in it (I can't get them out of my head now). :LOL::LOL:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Man's not stopping anytime soon (tho I have seen mention that he wants to pace himself to maintain his health and sanity, hence the pacing switch around 0.6). In fact he's been mentioning this sentiment every now and then on Discord...

View attachment 3205802

So yeah, as long as he doesn't let the workload get to him, he's in this for the long haul.
Oh banger another one ? Any infos on that man ?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Oh banger another one ? Any infos on that man ?
No infos, otherwise you would see them here. We also only knew about Eternum when OIAL was completed.

But I dont really know how to top Eternum. And while I appreciate that Caribdis does not stop at all after completing Eternum, I already know that we will see people saying that the new game is not as good as this game.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No infos, otherwise you would see them here. We also only knew about Eternum when OIAL was completed.

But I dont really know how to top Eternum. And while I appreciate that Caribdis does not stop at all after completing Eternum, I already know that we will see people saying that the new game is not as good as this game.
I personally not a fan of Eternum despite liking it. I like the characters and how the romance is, obviously the naughty stuff but also the harem is what I always interested in his games. I rather like more game which are more plausible, if I need to word it ?
Eternum plays in this digital world with so many worlds and universes where you cant really get a foothold, its like everything yet nothing at the same time. Most such games who pick a similar story plot stick to a specific setting like Sci Fi or Fantasy.

Hence I prefered Once in a Lifetime. But its just personal preference and I will still finish this and his next work since he always manage to mix comedy, romance and Harem pretty good (and with this game even a bit of horror lol). So I can overlook such stuff like I could overlook Red dead Redemption obvious Cowboy theme despite not liking it but the gameplay and story made up for it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Ms PacNancy. :ROFLMAO:
That got me laughing. It would've been even funnier if that gif with Ms PacNancy (as ThorinKing has christened that creature) had included the PAC Man arcade game sounds in it (I can't get them out of my head now). :LOL::LOL:
Upon further consideration...

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm of the opinion that he shouldn't try to top it, and just have a story that's a bit more "localized" in terms of scope like OIAL, but with the polish and quality and lessons learned from this game. Works better for his health and sanity that way. I'd even go so far as to argue that he should scale back on stuff like LI count as the current number leads to issues where certain LIs get "benched" in certain updates instead of feeling like active participants in the group (which is crucial to making the harem feel more developed IMO).

In the end though, I just want him to create the story that he likes instead of trying to cater to the demand to do bigger and better shit. The latter just leads to burnout and tears IMO, not to mention it's quite unsustainable especially after making a game that's already bigger and better than the first game.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
We really need to get another scene in 0.8 with her. She had to sit out 2 updates by then... :HideThePain:
To be fair, she got the elevator scene that only recently got topped by Alex's "RELEASE THE KRAKEN" scene(s)

She really was gettin' it... Now I WILL agree...

She needs more...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheBlock43

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I'd even go so far as to argue that he should scale back on stuff like LI count as the current number leads to issues where certain LIs get "benched" in certain updates instead of feeling like active participants in the group (which is crucial to making the harem feel more developed IMO).
Which LIs from the current lineup would you have dropped in order to tackle this issue? :sneaky:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Which LIs from the current lineup would you have dropped in order to tackle this issue? :sneaky:
Rather than drop I'd fuse a majority of them, to be honest...

Annie and Nova - Childhood hacker friend living in Kredon and is a high level player in Eternum

Nancy, Penny, and Dalia - Former part-time babysitter who's into sports; by present day she's a musclegirl Insta-model ( after all) and Orion's big-sis landlady during his stay in Kredon

Luna, Alex, and Caly could be kept as is and their stories could be expanded upon through the slots originally occupied by the others. :whistle:

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Rather than drop I'd rather fuse a majority of them, to be honest...

Annie and Nova - Childhood hacker friend living in Kredon and is a high level player in Eternum

Nancy, Penny, and Dalia - Former part-time babysitter who's into sports; by present day she's a musclegirl Insta-model ( after all) and Orion's big-sis landlady during his stay in Kredon

Luna, Alex, and Caly could be kept as is and their stories could be expanded upon through the slots originally occupied by the others. :whistle:
I do not agree with the contents of this post.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Please don't give him idea for another edit(or to anyone else for that matter), I still have "Brock" in mind :HideThePain:
My brain's reaction upon reading this:

anniesus.png

(Also started playing in my head the moment I saw that post lol. Guess that's going to be my internal theme song when my brain thinks of a way on how to make that cursed edit work)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes