Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
to be honest i wanted to get the founder tier firs time but it is gone and i seen the founder members still even after many months so i thought it will be one time paying and its permanent
No, that just means he limited the number of people who could sign up for a tier. They're still monthly/annually charged, it's just not open for new people to join it.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
to be honest i wanted to get the founder tier firs time but it is gone and i seen the founder members still even after many months so i thought it will be one time paying and its permanent
Patreon generally offers monthly subscriptions as far as I know, that's why the most popular tiers are something around 1, 5 and 10 bucks for most games.

Due to license reasons Cari can't technically sell Eternum, so he can only make subscriptions that support him but not sell his game directly.

Apr 4, 2023
I thought it is permanent by paying only one time...
anyway thank you .
If you want to get the game when demon lord tier comes out, you can buy the demon lord tier when the beta is released, and cancel your subscription afterwards. But as others have said, you will only have access to demon lord tier for a month. So its not permenant

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So, six months already uh? I hope the next release will be even bigger then the others.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
So, six months already uh? I hope the next release will be even bigger then the others.
It won't. It'll be about the same size as 0.6 (in terms of render and animation count). A couple of things factor into the length of this dev cycle. The biggest one is that Caribdis decided to take a more methodical approach (for lack of a better word) in order to prevent a sense of stress and burnout. There are some other factors including certain renders needing a little more TLC than usual. Short break from Development in order to spend time with his family etc.

Reactions: Necroelf

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Let's remember that the man's a workaholic so he took it a bit slower, especially over the holidays. I know everyone's getting antsy on the release but current status is at 89% and it's late February/early March where things will pick up.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
He's working at a more manageable timetable to avoid another burnout. And according to some conversations over at Discord shared in posts here, Cari said the v0.8 ending would be quite something (I wish I remembered how exactly went that chat exchange), but let's see what he's got planned in store. Also, fancy seeing you here mate! :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you want to "buy" the game instead of using subscription to support the dev, you can use itch.io. It's even you who decides the price of the game.

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Is pregnancy content for the future? cus after finish all the content in current update ,I can't find any or maybe am miss something?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is pregnancy content for the future? cus after finish all the content in current update ,I can't find any or maybe am miss something?
It’s only a matter of time, there are no plans yet, given how the story is progressing and all sorts of showdowns, it’s too early to think about pregnancy, but someday in the future, but now it’s unlikely, I think you understand, in a world like Eternum and their surroundings, thinking about having children would require too much for the plot. ;)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
All understendable. I just hope it doesn't become one of those projects where release time keeps getting longer and longer until it's basically an abandoned projeck.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It’s only a matter of time, there are no plans yet, given how the story is progressing and all sorts of showdowns, it’s too early to think about pregnancy, but someday in the future, but now it’s unlikely, I think you understand, in a world like Eternum and their surroundings, thinking about having children would require too much for the plot. ;)
Eh..PNG
Stop commiting blasphemy. We all know Alex is gonna be the first to find out she is knocked up, which will lead to baby fever amongst the girls, even the side girls might want in, including Tempest (Calypso) who will be a total nympho in heat...

Same Energy.PNG
It will be waaaay lewd.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3364485
Stop commiting blasphemy. We all know Alex is gonna be the first to find out she is knocked up, which will lead to baby fever amongst the girls, even the side girls might want in, including Tempest (Calypso) who will be a total nympho in heat...

View attachment 3364490
It will be waaaay lewd.
I’m not saying that there won’t be a pregnancy, what I mean is that, in the midst of all the fuss and showdowns around the mystery of Eternum, it’s still too early to somehow put forward a plot for pregnancy, probably the most appropriate moment is when they start talking about romanticism and any relationship, then Alex remembers that she is the one who accumulated milk in herself 3-4 times during the night... :Kappa: :LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I’m not saying that there won’t be a pregnancy, what I mean is that, in the midst of all the fuss and showdowns around the mystery of Eternum, it’s still too early to somehow put forward a plot for pregnancy, probably the most appropriate moment is when they start talking about romanticism and any relationship, then Alex remembers that she is the one who accumulated milk in herself 3-4 times during the night... :Kappa: :LOL:
Well considering the pregnancy will take 9 months, and certainly take a bit to progress, sure for "NOW" it's too early. Chapter 8 or 9, with the time jumps though... I expect the prospect to pop up.

Reactions: Raurosfalls
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes