otranu

Dec 4, 2018
Does it get similar to Eternum's quality
For me, at least, it does not. Having said that, Eternum is one of the top games in terms of quality, so although it is a much less ambitious game, I think it achieves its goals much better than other games. It retains much of the Eternum personality, albeit on a smaller scale.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I really got off-put by the whole game at the beginning and just didn't want to play at all, but a lot of people have been saying this so I may check it out again. Does it get similar to Eternum's quality?
The story and characters get more enjoyable. But the actual render and animation quality? Aside from the kind of improvement you can expect from someone's first game, no, not really. Most of the improvements are seen here in Eternum.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I really got off-put by the whole game at the beginning and just didn't want to play at all, but a lot of people have been saying this so I may check it out again. Does it get similar to Eternum's quality?
Weeeelllll...it depends. Graphics-wise? Nope, it is HS 1 made on a "potato laptop" if I remember correctly.

The story and writing isn't as well thought out as Eternum either. The two sisters are clearly the main LIs, the others are side LIs and one LI kinda gets dropped out of the story.

HOWEVER the writing, wit and humor is absolutely there and some even claim it is better than Eternum in that regard. So if you like the humor in Eternum, you will like it in OiaLT. It also has pretty good sex scenes considering the graphics and gives you an idea what we probably get with Eternum in the future.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
HOWEVER the writing, wit and humor is absolutely there and some even claim it is better than Eternum in that regard. So if you like the humor in Eternum, you will like it in OiaLT. It also has pretty good sex scenes considering the graphics and gives you an idea what we probably get with Eternum in the future.
Too much so IMO. I like over the top silly, but it needs to be paced out a little more than OiaLT does - for my taste.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
I finished playing it thru last week. It's nowhere near the same quality. If OiaLT is a good apple, Eternum is a full apple-pie if you compared it in quality and story phasing.

I did enjoy OiaLT quite a bit but it has a lot more forced slap humour weaved into it and overall a much less compelling character development and design (IMO). And that's without even considering the huuuuge step-up Eternum is model and rendering wise.

All in all, I wouldn't compare Eternum with OiaLT in any scenario. OiaLT holds it's ground very good by it's own, but it's nowhere close to Eternum in story phasing, rendering and model quality nor character development and design.

Reactions: sausageballs

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I was rewatching Dalia's buttjob scene and holy shit... I didn't remember her back being this muscular. God, Cari really knows how to make hot characters, holy shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: was so blown away I typed holy shit twice lmao
100% agree. I'm so happy he managed to make a fitness-chick without falling into the amazon trope. For instance, I love Pale Carnations but Veronica (?) is quite a turn-off. Dalia is still slim and thicc where it counts :sneaky:

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Huh... interesting! I never noticed this until now, but Dalia has slowly been pulling her hair back more and more showing her face. Prob overthinking it, but I like to think that exposing her face reflects her level of self-esteem and comfort level around Orion

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Huh... interesting! I never noticed this until now, but Dalia has slowly been pulling her hair back more and more showing her face. Prob overthinking it, but I like to think that exposing her face reflects her level of self-esteem and comfort level around Orion
I must admit, that I find her face the least appealing of all the LIs though, so...not sure that is a win for her. :HideThePain:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I never noticed until just now that Chop-Chop has a patch from Space Battleship Yamato...
Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 8.07.28 AM.png

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes