Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Eyelashes. I can't turn them off on only one eye, so just let it go. If I were going to make a "final render" for a scene I would render one with and one without eyelashes then composite them, or clone over them. I also don't really have the right hair (that's why I made it blow so much :LOL:) and the part was on the correct side until I reversed it :cautious:
She does have the one blue eye under the eyepatch though.;)
Thank you so much I was unsure because I noticed that lately I have some issues focusing ( I think I need to see an optician soon) so I wasn't sure.:giggle:
Honestly I liked the hairs, I know they should be more "explosive" but that would be a though work to do ( I don't know if a similar asset exist in DAZ), but you did a very good work with them, honestly I definitely like this realistic version of Nova, once again my compliments you're improving with every new render!:)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HogRocket

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe a 3 at worst? It gets a little spooky in parts but it's not that bad.
And a 3/10 in horror is being gently, because it isn't that spoopy Most of the spoopy is on Annie who is a scared cat.
yeah that and at best probably 5/10 maybe6 if u r really really easily scared by "horror" thing
but 6 might be a little bit of stretch but yeah 5 at best
Caribdis seeing these posts and deciding to push the horror factor up to 11 in the next update:

the-grinch-how-the-grinch-stole-christmas.gif

(J/k please don't DX)

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Caribdis seeing these posts and deciding to push the horror factor up to 11 in the next update:

View attachment 2070725

(J/k please don't DX)
Maybe not in the next update, but since Once in a Lifetime had some supernatural/spoopy shit, we can expect something similar down the line, since is in the same universe (maybe some Astaroth followers are into Eternum and such. Yep, is a stretch, I'm talking from my ass here).

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Maybe not in the next update, but since Once in a Lifetime had some supernatural/spoopy shit, we can expect something similar down the line, since is in the same universe (maybe some Astaroth followers are into Eternum and such. Yep, is a stretch, I'm talking from my ass here).
All LIs turned into zombies next update confirmed.

tupacmansion99

Jan 29, 2022
that'd be a blast to wuss out of experiencing

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I've heard a new character is being introduced to compete with MC for the LIs. Word is, he has an advantage when it comes to cunnilingus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's only fair since there's already a character to compete with the LIs for MC :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would make terrible broth though, so not sure if he has a real chance.

Reactions: crustlord12

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Where does it say they are set in the same universe? I must have missed it.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes