TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I choose "be aggressive" with the asshat in the street but the mc just stands there watching while he gropes her but at least he didn't wait until she was sucking his dick to finally step in. :FacePalm:

• Sad
Reactions: verzauberung

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I choose "be aggressive" with the asshat in the street but the mc just stands there watching while he gropes her but at least he didn't wait until she was sucking his dick to finally step in. :FacePalm:
Agree with you. Other choices can lead this thing, i can understand that but it shouldnt happen when we act agressive, seriously what the hell im waiting for?! That doesn't makes any sense at all and need change, and i hope DEV dont make things like that for any other scene aswell. There should be clear options for this type of scenes.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
A bit of an exagerration, he touches her arm, and if I'm seeing it right, he tries to touch her butt but you knock his ass down before that actually happens.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I might be wrong or right about it but i got incest vibe's from story and characters. While i dont think every game need incest content i dont like they games do non-incest content with ''Landlady'' and ''Childhood friend'' cliche aswell. Only time will tell im wrong or not but if its true than this game need incest patch like his old game. I played version 1.0 without incest and i can say it feels weird... Anyways we will see with next updates.

Reactions: Renonymous

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I might be wrong or right about it but i got incest vibe's from story and characters. While i dont think every game need incest content i dont like they games do non-incest content with ''Landlady'' and ''Childhood friend'' cliche aswell. Only time will tell im wrong or not but if its true than this game need incest patch like his old game. I played version 1.0 without incest and i can say it feels weird... Anyways we will see with next updates.
Landlady and childhood friend are natively incest game in disguise to work around Patreon service terms. And they always have the incest patch that should be called the "restoration" patch, since it reverse the story to what it originally was. As mentioned before, this game was not meant to be incest.

Reactions: jormungandrswe

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Finally got around to finally playing this game and just... fucking wow. Clearly, the Ready Player One vibe is there/parallel story to this game without question yet Caribdis and that dark, twisted vibe that is just the right amount of dark tone to it... I have to fucking say that I am for sure looking forward to this being a second GEM of a game for Caribdis.

Models look great: Anne is adorably sweet. Already have the hots for the resident Nympho Milf. The two "daughters"/"sisters" are well done. I totally have the hots for Alex (LOVE her tats) and Luna seems like Luna from Harry Potter yet odder in a good/dark fun way.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

sri5121

Jul 20, 2019
I wish i could be a paetron and support this guys what a game and what a story it has ultimate potential the story can as long it can be. If i ever support a game it will defenitely be Eternum for sure. Cant wait for update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Landlady and childhood friend are natively incest game in disguise to work around Patreon service terms. And they always have the incest patch that should be called the "restoration" patch, since it reverse the story to what it originally was. As mentioned before, this game was not meant to be incest.
As i said before im not dude who tells ''ALL GAMES SHOULD BE INCEST!'' but i always hate it those cliche incest disquise's. And i know its mentioned before, but it doesnt feel like ''game was not meant to be incest.'' its literaly feels like one of that incest games with ''we cant name them as a mother and sisters so its gonna be landlady and childhood friend.''

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwerfy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
As i said before im not dude who tells ''ALL GAMES SHOULD BE INCEST!'' but i always hate it those cliche incest disquise's. And i know its mentioned before, but it doesnt feel like ''game was not meant to be incest.'' its literaly feels like one of that incest games with ''we cant name them as a mother and sisters so its gonna be landlady and childhood friend.''
You have played too many incest games to think that :4Head:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You have played too many incest games to think that :4Head:
Yeah that explains why Nancy acting like she saw her daughter after so many years, acting so exicited etc to completly stranger etc :) And there is lots of thing like that. Its totaly feels like: Father and Mother break up, Father take MC and Annie and Mother take Dallia and Penelope. After years MC and his sister wants to see their family again. For me its looks pretty clear, but i gues some people cant see :)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
"its literaly feels like one of that incest games with ''we cant name them as a mother and sisters so its gonna be landlady and childhood friend.''
But it isn't. You know, according to the author. But i agree it looks so. It very easely could be incest patched, it seems. Unless the situation changes a lot in the next releases.

Reactions: AJBit

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah that explains why Nancy acting like she saw her daughter after so many years, acting so exicited etc to completly stranger etc :) And there is lots of thing like that. Its totaly feels like: Father and Mother break up, Father take MC and Annie and Mother take Dallia and Penelope. After years MC and his sister wants to see their family again. For me its looks pretty clear, but i gues some people cant see :)
I didn't get the vibe that Annie was supposed to be related to anybody. The most I could see is Nancy being an aunt to the MC. You'd have to change the story way too much for anything else to fit. It's irrelevant though since the dev himself said it's not intended to be an incest story

Reactions: HogRocket

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
And perhaps a line saying that both his parents were only children to eliminate the aunt/cousins angle while we're at it.
I'm confused about where these incest thoughts came from these people. Like I like incest as much as the next guy but the dev already made an incest game and I'm sure if he intended for this one to be incest he would've just made it so rather than have some complex way of making people related.

Reactions: Psymind and offset8

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
I'm confused about where these incest thoughts came from these people. Like I like incest as much as the next guy but the dev already made an incest game and I'm sure if he intended for this one to be incest he would've just made it so rather than have some complex way of making people related.
Some folks just can't keep their kink in their pants. Happens, probably best to chalk it up to, horni.

Hendab

Aug 25, 2020
This game is great so far loving it. Would like to see some sex scenes where the characters still have their clothes on just moved to the side or up/down etc.

Reactions: kjlks and Caribdis

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of VNs made with RenPy because most of them have a pretty boring 08/15 story and lack animations.
But this game is really good. the story hooked me and animations and effects are also very well-made as well. Also various of 3D models used in this game are insane, same characters have different outfits and even hair cuts.
Can't wait until the game is complete.
Also, I hope a gallery will be added, I would like to replay sex scenes without having to replay the game.

Reactions: oncled and Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes