LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Never a dull moment in this game the humour and romance was so good the 2 things I like most without love and romance the lewd are always sucks and this game has school sense I have played lot of school, college games but the girls be like they lost their virginity at 14

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Never a dull moment in this game the humour and romance was so good the 2 things I like most without love and romance the lewd are always sucks and this game has school sense I have played lot of school, college games but the girls be like they lost their virginity at 14
Don't most people lose their virginity 14-16? [Checks Google] Well, shit...

According to a Durex (condom company) study from 4 years ago, looks like the average age around the world is closer to 18. I guess my experience was skewed by where I grew up, and possibly the time (80s). We had pregnant girls in my jr. high school, so...

Reactions: Tavi13

LostGhost

May 16, 2021

According to a Durex (condom company) study from 4 years ago, looks like the average age around the world is closer to 18. I guess my experience was skewed by where I grew up, and possibly the time (80s). We had pregnant girls in my jr. high school, so...
Well it's different from place to place I think

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017

There are some people who might have lost virginity in jr. high, but not everybody.
For every person who lost virginity too early (around 14-15years), there is at least another person (eg. fat kids), who lost it way too late (20+). That's why those exception dont affect average age, they balance it out. Average age is indeed around 17-18 years.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Might have something to do with where you live/were raised as well.

Where I grew up there was nothing to do but get stoned, get drunk, get laid, or some combo of the three. I would be suprised if there were more than one or two virgins (m or f) left in town by the time they started HS, never mind college.

Hmmmm.....maybe the time period played a part. It was the early 80's for me as well :unsure:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I really hope that we will have the occasion to really play the virtual game and see the MC level up instead of being a lucky spectator that will get everything without efforts.
Also, the game is really great and funny, the Dark Souls references kill me every time

And this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Out of shear boredom because I've played all my fav's recent updates - I played this over from the start.

Annie is as cute as a baby bunny, sexy as a succubus, and funny to boot. She's going to be reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaal hard to knock out of first place for me. :love: (not to say I won't be checking out, and testing out, all the possibilities and accepting additional girls into a harem ;):cool:)

xenovon

Apr 5, 2021
This game made me my first review! The quality is really high and the story flows well. Unfortunately, I can't help/support you, but If ever when a time comes you're feeling down, I hope you remember that there are people like me who are cheering for you! I'm also digging some graphics that looked like "yaranaika", funny as hell. This is currently my most anticipated game on this forum, keep up the good work and may you financially be well for your efforts.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes