Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: sageproduct

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Don't wana make you feel old, but she turns 40 next year ...
What really makes me feel old is that I have no clue who is 'hot shit' in Hollywood these days (from the younger generations) and every actress I thought would be a good fit for somebody from Eternum's cast is over 30. :LOL: Still, with some Hollywood magic they could be made to look not a day over 25. :WeSmart:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Good ones.

I propose Scarlett Johansson as Nova. :WeSmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe she's a wee bit older than Nova is in the game, but hey, Hollywood rules apply. Actors in their 30s playing high school students is fair game. :HideThePain:
If I could choose I would honestly prefer Holland Roden, I wouldn't say no to Scarlet of course...:sneaky::sneaky:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What really makes me feel old is that I have no clue who is 'hot shit' in Hollywood these days (from the younger generations) and every actress I thought would be a good fit for somebody from Eternum's cast is over 30. :LOL: Still, with some Hollywood magic they could be made to look not a day over 25. :WeSmart:
Yeah same. Though I heard of Jenna Ortega. But they are not helped by today's shitty blockbusters in which they make women insufferable

Reactions: Frowster

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
The thing is, there aren't many unique Hollywood movies these days. Most top celebrities have a movie or two that is legendary, and you'd remember them for the role they played. Most movies nowadays, at least judging from their trailers, look pretty much remakes of another movie. If I can't even remember the movie, I won't remember who's in it. Plus, I think the beauty standard is changing, and it has always been changing. It's just that, there are some new celebrities that aren't attractive by my standard.

Reactions: sava75 and Frowster

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
That point literally almost gave me a heart attack!
It's one of the best ( among all the other ones) scenes in the game, though I can say you still have to see the best of the best, just you wait it's mind blowing this game is dope. :love: :love:
Dang this game is just a gift that keeps on giving. That heist was both funny and amazing at the same time . People weren't kidding when they were hyping up this, City of Broken Dreamers, and Ripples in the forums. I've been in a wild ride with these three games.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dang this game is just a gift that keeps on giving. That heist was both funny and amazing at the same time . People weren't kidding when they were hyping up this, City of Broken Dreamers, and Ripples in the forums. I've been in a wild ride with these three games.
Couldn't agree more, they're in a different league.
The story, the writing, dialogues, characters, the cinematographic cut, the visual appealing everything is top notch with these titles to me as well. :) (y)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I just finished 0.5 and dam the story of this game is something else. Can soneone tell me how long for 0.6 to come out.
It's between 4 months ish or 5 iirc (if there aren't any complications). And the progress bar of the upcoming version is in 45% now, that might change in the coming days and the dev should release a second sneak peek of v0.6 soon.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'd never heard of her before, but when I looked her up; I'd back you on that.
Thanks man coming from you it means a lot.:)(y)
I loved No escape ( it's her best movie so far imho, the other are pretty much kids flicks so, yeah no thanks..) but when I saw her smile I immediately see Nova right before my eyes. :giggle: :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Thanks man coming from you it means a lot.:)(y)
I loved No escape ( it's her best movie so far imho, the other are pretty much kids flicks so, yeah no thanks..) but when I saw her smile I immediately see Nova right before my eyes. :giggle: :love:
Of course she would have to prove the talent to channel the bubbly intensity of the Crimson Cutie...

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Of course she would have to prove the talent to channel the bubbly intensity of the Crimson Cutie...
Agreed, and considering that Nova is the most difficult character to portrait in an hypothetic live action ( imho), she would need to go beyond perfection to not ruining it or making her looks like a caricature.
For our red Goddess nothing less than that would be acceptable. :)

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I did notice the focus on remakes and reboots these days and in pretty much every case I saw, they ended up doing more damage to the franchise than adding anything of value to it. Style over substance, poor writing and a lazy rehash of things that had already been done before - and done much better.
It's almost like the creators kinda know how creatively bankrupt they are and that their ideas will have a hard time standing on their own merits, so the only recourse for them to attract audiences to the cinemas is the nostalgia factor.

But you can only play that card so many times before people catch on and don't fall for it anymore.

Although I did take the plunge with Scream VI and Evil Dead Rise and enjoyed both, so it's not all bad. Just gotta be more careful than before about what I'm going to spend my money on.
I worded it poorly. I meant most movies are too similar to other movies before them, but they are not necessarily remakes of a movie/game. Take superhero movies for example. There are just so many superhero movies nowadays that any new ones are just going to be another superhero movie. They have similar special effects, similay stories, similar philosophies. And it doesn't just happen with superhero movies. Whenever there is a movie of any genre that has a substantial financial success, there is going to be 10 movies of the same genre in the next 2-3 years.

Reactions: Frowster
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes