Jan 21, 2023
20K , but he has a team now for the game.
But yeah , this game is damn good.
Not saying he does not make that much but Patreon earnings are not public. Also I dont think he has a team. Based on one of the previous development logs its just him and someone he hired to help with the animations. While a team sounds nice I am a bit afraid that hiring people will make the game lose its style.

I hope he continues to find success - a game like this deserves all the success it gets.

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Not saying he does not make that much but Patreon earnings are not public. Also I dont think he has a team. Based on one of the previous development logs its just him and someone he hired to help with the animations. While a team sounds nice I am a bit afraid that hiring people will make the game lose its style.

I hope he continues to find success - a game like this deserves all the success it gets.
I don't think that even with others people with him , the game will "lose" his nature or taste.
Team was a bit too much in my last comment. But maybe in the future ..... For faster updates !!

Sorry for my bad English.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I worded it poorly. I meant most movies are too similar to other movies before them, but they are not necessarily remakes of a movie/game. Take superhero movies for example. There are just so many superhero movies nowadays that any new ones are just going to be another superhero movie. They have similar special effects, similay stories, similar philosophies. And it doesn't just happen with superhero movies. Whenever there is a movie of any genre that has a substantial financial success, there is going to be 10 movies of the same genre in the next 2-3 years.
The best movies aren't really unconventional or novel. They execute superbly.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
The best movies aren't really unconventional or novel. They execute superbly.
I suppose that depends on what the best movies are for you, but I don't disagree. Certainly the best movies for me have other movies in the same genre, but they stand out due to their quality.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I thought Dylan741 had already found the perfect actress for Nova.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now if she can't act it's not a problem. We just have to 3D scan her and let CGI do its thing. She's too perfect to pass up.
Oh yeah, she's Nova irl without a doubt, I'm still in awe whenever I look at her pics... The first time I found them I couldn't believe they were real.
It would be awesome if she were casted to play the role, she would just need a contact and an eyepatch... :love: :love:

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I thought Dylan741 had already found the perfect actress for Nova.

Now if she can't act it's not a problem. We just have to 3D scan her and let CGI do its thing. She's too perfect to pass up.
Nova in real life is just as sexy as I imagined

Bro dev is earning more 20k+ dollar per month

Though the game is absolute pinnacle of perfection
And he deserves it, the guy is half done with the next update already and it will be of high quality. Few devs can work so hard like this guy

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Bro dev is earning more 20k+ dollar per month

Though the game is absolute pinnacle of perfection
He deserves more. It's a joke that the Devs for certain other games on this site earn much more but have updates like once a year or less and pretty much rest on their laurels in terms of quantity and quality.

Reactions: Frowster

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
sooo i just saw the newest report for 0.6 but sadly im not a ptron soo can anyone gives a status report like % of "completeness"

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
sooo i just saw the newest report for 0.6 but sadly im not a ptron soo can anyone gives a status report like % of "completeness"
It's at 45% atm, maybe in the coming days a 2nd sneak peek might be released and the progress bar might be updated too.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
It's at 45% atm, maybe in the coming days a 2nd sneak peek might be released and the progress bar might be updated too.
Actually it's 51% as of right now. The progress bar is updated regardless of the sneak peeks. It will probably be a little higher by the time the next sneak peek is released though (y)

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
There are other sites than Patreon. Caribdis has an account on SubscribeStar. You can go check it out, there is % progress bar of the development on his account.

greenguard

Jun 29, 2017
I just finished the game, it's great. Top notch in every part. Really shows that games can engage with the story like no other media.
Having some regret on taking the immortal gift from the founder with the Thantanos reveal of becoming an ingame immortal, the player taking it might become one as well. Calypso did hate immortals and with the founder giving strong G-man vibes, makes me think that getting rid of the gift might be a good idea before the recruitment becomes permanent.

Reactions: Salviocass99
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes