Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2823086
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:rolleyes::oops::unsure:
Edit: Just Kidding Dorfnutter, you know I love you bro <3
:D:LOL::love: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Any good Samaritan out there who could let me know the songs used in Alex and Orian's sex scene at the end of 0.6 and the song with Nancy and Orion during their sex scene at the elevator?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Any good Samaritan out there who could let me know the songs used in Alex and Orian's sex scene at the end of 0.6 and the song with Nancy and Orion during their sex scene at the elevator?
Orion and Nancy scene -

Orion and Alex scene -

(PSA to people asking the name of the songs: Please don't go to the artist's YT pages and tell them that you heard this from Eternum as the owners of royalty-free music sites and some artists who don't want their work associated to adult content have been cracking down on AVN devs using said songs (they already gave grief to Ocean - the dev of "Summer's Gone" - and DriftyGames - the dev of "Leap of Faith" - which led them to remove music from their own games). So if you don't want Cari to pull songs out of this VN because some litigious license holder discovered that said song is being used in an AVN, just enjoy the music and as much as possible don't post/leave any sort of comment on YT)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I right, i forgot one signature :KEK:

And after Nova/Penny, and Nova/Annie...

Another Nova/Annie :love:
Maybe i like Nova a bit too much.. :KEK:
View attachment 2823025
(Always thanks to Dildorog)
You don't, you love her the right amount.... And it's not because I'm a member of her church, and I absolutely worship her, mind you.;):ROFLMAO:
It's just because... Well it's Nova.:love::love::love::love:
nova-mhm-mhm.gif

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Orion and Nancy scene -

Orion and Alex scene -

(PSA to people asking the name of the songs: Please don't go to the artist's YT pages and tell them that you heard this from Eternum as the owners of royalty-free music sites and some artists who don't want their work associated to adult content have been cracking down on AVN devs using said songs (they already gave grief to Ocean - the dev of "Summer's Gone" - and DriftyGames - the dev of "Leap of Faith" - which led them to remove music from their own games). So if you don't want Cari to pull songs out of this VN because some litigious license holder discovered that said song is being used in an AVN, just enjoy the music and as much as possible don't post/leave any sort of comment on YT)
I Need You is such a banger. Caribdis never misses with the music selection. It's great because the wrong music can easily ruin the mood of a scene.

Starlight332

Oct 3, 2017
The Alex scene at the end was literally one of the hottest and most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. Caribdis, I'm genuinely impressed by how much you've grown since the previous game in terms of storytelling, depth and character development. Once in a lifetime was a good game, but Eternum is a bloody masterpiece so far. Sex scenes are 10/10 as far as I'm concerned since they manage to brilliantly convey what very few, below 1% of imho, games have - the tone (Annie and Luna scenes are VERY different from Alex or Nancy) and the passion (this is especially rare and you've outdone yourself). I can't wait for the next update. May the well of your creativity never dry.

tallc

Apr 11, 2020
Because people playing on mobile are obviously poor and this makes you feel poor. :Kappa:

The android version isn't done yet. Just have a bit more patience, I promise it's worth it. :BootyTime:
I have a pc with 3 monitors, consoles, switch and tablet.
And still I like it much better to play on a tablet. (yes, my tablet is android)
Sometimes I can't really explain, why I like to play f95zone games on tablet and not on pc.
Maybe because is comfortable, I'm not sure.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The Alex scene at the end was literally one of the hottest and most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. Caribdis, I'm genuinely impressed by how much you've grown since the previous game in terms of storytelling, depth and character development. Once in a lifetime was a good game, but Eternum is a bloody masterpiece so far. Sex scenes are 10/10 as far as I'm concerned since they manage to brilliantly convey what very few, below 1% of imho, games have - the tone (Annie and Luna scenes are VERY different from Alex or Nancy) and the passion (this is especially rare and you've outdone yourself). I can't wait for the next update. May the well of your creativity never dry.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How did Annie suddenly become so awesome? I'd always thought she was the least interesting of the girls, but after the latest update I've had to change my mind.
Annie has ALWAYS been awesome! Seeing her in a recorded game session on PH is what got me to check out Eternum in the first place. She's that sweet, shy girl with a smokin' bod that you just know will blow your mind if you ever sack up and give her a chance.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hey guys, quick question. I've seen people with an animated signature that cycles through several (or maybe all) of the signatures from this signature post, but I can't find it. How can I get the URL to add it to my signature? Do I have to find the original file, or can I just "copy" it from someone else's signature?
I did a custom with six different sigs from three different girls: Annie, Nova, Luna. You can basically copy any of the sigs you like into a .gif creator program and combine them, but the more complex the sig, and the more you add, the bigger the file and it has trouble loading, sometimes even if you "optimize" it on the .gif maker site (like ImgFlip - they have one, but I didn't like it as much as the one I used and can't recall the name of right now...)

If you're a fan of mine, here's a link to it (you can also open the image in a new tab to get it). And when I say "mine", it's just a combination of the works of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes