den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I agree that this is gonna be the hardest thing for Cari to write in a way that makes sense. But I really do hope that a full harem ending won't be possible. A few rare pairings that make sense are fine, but in all other cases I am waiting for some kind of dismount point (heh, literally) where we have to decide who to go for and who to say goodbye to.
How to write this without creating bad blood and hurt feelings, I seriously wouldn't know. I'm really glad I'm not the one who has to figure that out.

There's no need for updated signatures. All hail the queen. The point in time matters not.

You know, I still have this theory that Cari used the funds from OIAL to buy HS asset packs. Hundreds of them. And the only reasonable way to utilize them is creating a place like Eternum that has no clear visual identity, but many different ones. A genius move if I do say so myself.

As someone else already said, I still think Annie is the least interesting. Has no bearing on her being incredibly attractive and cute as a button but from a lore standpoint she's kind of bland right now. I'm sure it'll be rectified in the future though.
you say there's no need, yet you have an updated one. lol

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I have a pc with 3 monitors, consoles, switch and tablet.
And still I like it much better to play on a tablet. (yes, my tablet is android)
Sometimes I can't really explain, why I like to play f95zone games on tablet and not on pc.
Maybe because is comfortable, I'm not sure.
you can take your tablet inside the bathroom, maybe? *wink*wink*

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
I did a Luna path twice, but I can never get this particular scene to happen, it always skips to Nancy's mission at Ulysses. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
damn bro, someone shared a link with the OST of this masterpiece, and now, i just can't stop listening to it

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is there a consensus on who the Syndicate are exactly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mostly kidding. But, hey, they're always suspected of everything else. Given the Far Eastern influences Cari seems to draw upon, maybe Triads, or it could simply be the Boy Sprouts. (Anyone else play that game way back when? We were playing it in the dorms in the mid-late 80s.)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I've got no issue with harem games in general, and I don't have an issue with the mc womanizing all the characters in one playthrough. It's just the idea at the end that all the girls will be like, "The mc is so important to me, I'd rather share him than lose him" (the typical premise when the mc gets to have them all) doesn't appeal to me with all these girls.
Except that's not what's being built up in this game? I mean the camaraderie and friendship between the girls makes it clear that Cari is going for the "Orion is important to me...and so is my friendship with the other girls. If I get to share my love for him with others who are important to me...then I won't have it any other way" route, which is basically like in OIAL with Lauren and Judie but on a more developed and larger scope.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
For sure, the seeds are there, Annie is fixated with Dalia's ass, Nancy's trying to hook the mc up with one (or both) of her daughters, Nova has untapped kinks... and I very much doubt I'd be disappointed by the end. Plus, if I needed that one-on-one ending, nothing's stopping me from avoiding all the other girls in a playthrough... I say nothing's stopping me, but I can't actually bring myself to ignore any of the girls. :sneaky:
With a emoticon like that, I think you can't ignore any of them. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sampow
Dec 9, 2022
MC and Nova is held at gunpoint, MC begs to get released and stop it and a shy Nova sure in hell dont want to do it either, so there is 0 consent from anyone, i heard some say they consent by not letting them selfs get killed and i just dont accept that, MC knows someone got killed in game and died in the real world so he is more likely to be scared for hes and novas life and not take the chance of dieing in the real world, also pretty sure the guardians pregtorians or whats their name should stop it, server settings shouldent be able to change for any servers to allow rape since they are still apart of the main company ruleset which is also why stuff like novas gun is active so its not just a personal weird server in no mans land....
Oh come one dude.. that is not at all how the scene plays out. It mostly came down to wanting to preserve Dione. Players die in eternum all the time so your argument is about as far fetched as anything can be.

1) You either have some really bad experience in life and now are hyper sensitive to this, which while understandable begs the question why you would start on here with a freaking Blackheart hotel??

2) since you do this rating approach for other games too, you're looking for any reason you can find to tank ratings of some games

or it's possible you didn't read the review rules of the site -

"5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game."

I think eventually mods should take care of serial "downvoters"

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/Wakes up from his 2 hour nap, checks emails and shite

/Passes by this thread and checks some comments

/Makes one reply and goes to kitchen to make some coffee

/Takes first sip

Brain: ...Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

Me: ...Wat.

Brain: Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

Me: ...You trying to beat Idriel in the "cryptic for the sake of being cryptic" department, or you just spouting gibberish because you're complaining about the coffee again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me:

a345aa1141db02412cb1c132b5f87aaa.gif

... ...three bodies, same person...oh that fucking bitch that is clever if true.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes