Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just adding my 2 cents, i did enjoy playing this but i that rape scene killed it for me, i know the Maat scene has been up before but to me its clear as day its rape and this game should have a rape tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wtf? Tell me you're joking right now. If not, there's no need for me to catch up on this.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Harem is the true path to happiness. Just ask Rudeus Greyrat from Jobless Reincarnation. Harem is the way.

Jokes aside, I'm sure it will be again like OIAL for those who deny the true and canon path of the harem ways and have a single waifu at the end.

But let me ask you this: Is having a harem really that bad? Specially since all of the girls each have their own side interests and such?

Annie-Into Muscle Waifu and very likely fondish of Mommy Milfers down the road, along with Loony Lunes, could branch out to Bimbo Dolls and Tattoo Waifu given time and screen time together. Longest of Shots is highly likely.
Dalli-Besties with Tattoo Waifu and likely gonna tag team with Bimbos for a lewd threeway at some point. Not sure about Lunes or Mommy though... Longshot is a maybe.
Bimbos-Lunes probably a option, along with Muscles. Mommy would be a given given the chest situation. Unsure with Tattoo though. Longshot seems like a 90% chance of happening.
Alex-Muscles is a lock, everyone else though is unsure. Seems friendly enough with everyone else, but not really sure.
Nancy-Incest with the daughters, or likely one to watch said daughters get railed first and foremost before tag teaming in. Fond of Little Annie. Longshot and Lunes I see as a maybe interest. Tattoos being 50/50.
Luna-LA and Bimbos seems natural given chemistry, same to Longshot. Tattoo would be a surprising dynamic, along with Muscles, similar with Mommy.

And thats just threesome ideas.

But in terms of relations, theses girls, while fond of the MC clearly given what we are doing for them and with them, could be fond of others in the group and explore those feelings more than just friendship and for the relationship dynamic of the group work out in a natural manner given the key to it all being the MC as the main interest and Nancy likely being the puppet master to make it work out behind the scenes so everyone is happy and not too jealous.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just adding my 2 cents, i did enjoy playing this but i that rape scene killed it for me, i know the Maat scene has been up before but to me its clear as day its rape and this game should have a rape tag.

C'mon, I'm not very keen of rape content, but that scene wasn't extreme at all. Not to mention it wasn't the dev being a douchebag, neither was with a girl who didn't have the will of D, she's clearly in love with the MC , not to mention no vaginal action on that scene.

Even with all that, and not being a fan of rape scenes, in that particular scene the conflict in her feelings along with her shyness in engaging in that was pretty cute.

Keep in mind that it was implied since begining that the game would have heavy content here and there. It's a game for survival at this point, it's normal for people to die and to some do some horrible things. It gives depth and quality for the story. Just to give you an idea, in one of my favorite series of all time, One Piece (and I'm an hardcore fan), many fans (me included) question the small amount of people who die in such long series. Death is a natural part of a story, humans by nature are unfortunely a completly despicable being. So it gives strength to the story.

So yeah, that scene really isn't an issue to me, even not being a fan of rape stuff. As long it doesn't conflict with the personality and good nature of the MC, it doesn't bother me. Not to mention, that for those who played the last release, it even shows that scenes like that increase the good nature of the MC, it shows he is in reality a very nice guy. I'm talking about the "kid molester scene", which is in equal terms as disturbing to me as rape.

It's the Ying Yang, to reinforce the good aspects, you need to use the bad aspects in your favour, specially in drama.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

This guy added his 2 cents, but he forgot the nickle and the dime.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
/Wakes up from his 2 hour nap, checks emails and shite

/Passes by this thread and checks some comments

/Makes one reply and goes to kitchen to make some coffee

/Takes first sip

Brain: ...Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

Me: ...Wat.

Brain: Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

Me: ...You trying to beat Idriel in the "cryptic for the sake of being cryptic" department, or you just spouting gibberish because you're complaining about the coffee again?
Me:

View attachment 2823971

... ...three bodies, same person...oh that fucking bitch that is clever if true.
;):

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
could you link to that post?
Where is the original soundtrack? Can you share the link for that?
To the people asking for the playlist, ...

(PSA: Please don't go to the artist's YT pages of said songs and tell them that you heard this from Eternum as the owners of royalty-free music sites and some artists who don't want their work associated to adult content have been cracking down on AVN devs using said songs (they already gave grief to Ocean - the dev of "Summer's Gone" - and DriftyGames - the dev of "Leap of Faith" - which led them to remove music from their own games). So if you don't want Cari to pull songs out of this VN because some litigious license holder discovered that said song is being used in an AVN, just enjoy the music and as much as possible don't post/leave any sort of comment on YT)

kingadam696

Mar 15, 2022

(PSA: Please don't go to the artist's YT pages of said songs and tell them that you heard this from Eternum as the owners of royalty-free music sites and some artists who don't want their work associated to adult content have been cracking down on AVN devs using said songs (they already gave grief to Ocean - the dev of "Summer's Gone" - and DriftyGames - the dev of "Leap of Faith" - which led them to remove music from their own games). So if you don't want Cari to pull songs out of this VN because some litigious license holder discovered that said song is being used in an AVN, just enjoy the music and as much as possible don't post/leave any sort of comment on YT)
thank you for the link and the heads up about the artists

Reactions: Dorfnutter

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

Thanks.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
C'mon, I'm not very keen of rape content, but that scene wasn't extreme at all. Not to mention it wasn't the dev being a douchebag, neither was with a girl who didn't have the will of D, she's clearly in love with the MC , not to mention no vaginal action on that scene.

Even with all that, and not being a fan of rape scenes, in that particular scene the conflict in her feelings along with her shyness in engaging in that was pretty cute.

Keep in mind that it was implied since begining that the game would have heavy content here and there. It's a game for survival at this point, it's normal for people to die and to some do some horrible things. It gives depth and quality for the story. Just to give you an idea, in one of my favorite series of all time, One Piece (and I'm an hardcore fan), many fans (me included) question the small amount of people who die in such long series. Death is a natural part of a story, humans by nature are unfortunely a completly despicable being. So it gives strength to the story.

So yeah, that scene really isn't an issue to me, even not being a fan of rape stuff. As long it doesn't conflict with the personality and good nature of the MC, it doesn't bother me. Not to mention, that for those who played the last release, it even shows that scenes like that increase the good nature of the MC, it shows he is in reality a very nice guy. I'm talking about the "kid molester scene", which is in equal terms as disturbing to me as rape.

It's the Ying Yang, to reinforce the good aspects, you need to use the bad aspects in your favour, specially in drama.
Yeah ill give you that it wasent vaginal, but dont think that would matter much IRL it would still be a form of rape.

She was cute when see saw hes dick still wish it dident happen that way, and if you ask me it shouldent even have gotten that far, MC was already untied and could have stopped it all very easy when Maat sits down next to Nova right infront of MC one hit to the face that would be it, it really shouldent have gone that far even MC consider not looking when shes just taking her clothes off and ends with accepting a BJ, just seems stupid to me, and it does goes against the good nature of the MC since he could have stopped it easily also goes against the shyness of Novas char nothing of it really makes sense to me, its like MC accepted evil instend of fighting it.

And i dont mind heavy scenes, my favorit game is leap of faith cece route it dosent get more heavy then that when it comes to feelings, but rape just isent my thing in any form and what i mostly complain about is the lack of rape tag its something that really should be there.

Wtf? Tell me you're joking right now. If not, there's no need for me to catch up on this.
No not joking, i hated that scene

Reactions: Dark Silence

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

That's actually very good advice. As to whether people will heed to it, that remains to be seen (hopefully they'll listen to the PSA). And iirc, Being A DIK also had to remove a few soundtracks from its project sometime ago.

Wallo31

Apr 12, 2022
wtf are you talking about. A crush indicates romantic feelings, not just physical attraction. Of course penny can tell he's physically attracted to her, that's why she keeps teasing him.
Chill out man, it's ok, different perspectives i guess. Imho it seemed that following her path you left enough not-so-subtle hints for that regard. But maybe it's me.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes