Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2825370

Eva's new look is hot af, i hope this is not a cameo appearance, making her look this good and forgotten about it just :cry:
Well...yeah...but for me this is pretty much a zero-sum game, so more screen time for her would mean less for one of the main girls, so...I'm sorry Eva, but I rather have one more scene with the others.

The exception would be the way she was implemented here, when it was short and funny and kinda added to the story and to the MC a bit.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Can someone explain why people play games they don't like? Seriously?

Yes, Caribdis made a harem game catering to his supporters. But for some reason, this upsets people enough to KEEP PLAYING A GAME THEY DON'T LIKE.

And don't reply to this with "I like the game BUT" ... you don't like the game Caribdis is making. He's making a game catering to fans of Harems ... there's a good chance Caribdis is one of them.

So why are people constantly complaining over and over again? There are SO MANY GAMES on this site that would probably be more to their liking.

Also, sorry if someone feels targeted, I'm saying this to ALL the people constantly complaining that the game isn't what they want. We're far enough into the story that you should know by now if you want to keep playing or not. The overall style and feel isn't going to change at this point.

The game is doing well and the art and writing is pretty fantastic by most people's standards. It's time for people to move on and find a game that caters more towards their tastes. This game is what it is, and complaining that what it is isn't what you want is just annoying to everyone enjoying it.

And DON'T come back at me about criticism. Nothing about the recent Harem and Maat complaints are criticism, it's just people complaining that they're not getting what they want, or there not GOING to get what they want, and ranting over and over about the same thing page after page isn't going to get what they want.

At best it'll get the thread culled, at worst ... actually, I don't know if a game can get pulled from F95 for over-abuse of the thread, but that would be the worst as I see it.

Alright, I'm done with MY rant now. I need a nap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luckly most people here know how to read :

Capture d’écran 2023-08-04 134450.png

Some don't, but can't do a thing about it unfortunatly...

Harem was pretty well handled on "Once in a lifetime" and I am sure it will be here! Ant this is a game, a fantasy, so anything is possible as long as the setup is well made!

Keep the good work I really enjoy it !! Even love it !!

The game is as the creator want it to be, can't be perfect. So guys take what you like, let what you don't and if their is more you don't like, you can just say "Thanks for the effort, but it is not my thing". Then go play something else. Can understand the frustration of some of you, as the story of this game is really good, the charater design is amazing and very well made. Hard to find an equivalent matching your taste. Courage!

Reactions: fapderp11

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Harem is the true path to happiness. Just ask Rudeus Greyrat from Jobless Reincarnation. Harem is the way.

Jokes aside, I'm sure it will be again like OIAL for those who deny the true and canon path of the harem ways and have a single waifu at the end.

But let me ask you this: Is having a harem really that bad? Specially since all of the girls each have their own side interests and such?

Annie-Into Muscle Waifu and very likely fondish of Mommy Milfers down the road, along with Loony Lunes, could branch out to Bimbo Dolls and Tattoo Waifu given time and screen time together. Longest of Shots is highly likely.
Dalli-Besties with Tattoo Waifu and likely gonna tag team with Bimbos for a lewd threeway at some point. Not sure about Lunes or Mommy though... Longshot is a maybe.
Bimbos-Lunes probably a option, along with Muscles. Mommy would be a given given the chest situation. Unsure with Tattoo though. Longshot seems like a 90% chance of happening.
Alex-Muscles is a lock, everyone else though is unsure. Seems friendly enough with everyone else, but not really sure.
Nancy-Incest with the daughters, or likely one to watch said daughters get railed first and foremost before tag teaming in. Fond of Little Annie. Longshot and Lunes I see as a maybe interest. Tattoos being 50/50.
Luna-LA and Bimbos seems natural given chemistry, same to Longshot. Tattoo would be a surprising dynamic, along with Muscles, similar with Mommy.

And thats just threesome ideas.

But in terms of relations, theses girls, while fond of the MC clearly given what we are doing for them and with them, could be fond of others in the group and explore those feelings more than just friendship and for the relationship dynamic of the group work out in a natural manner given the key to it all being the MC as the main interest and Nancy likely being the puppet master to make it work out behind the scenes so everyone is happy and not too jealous.
Hope ya don't mind me chiming in, but I'd say Nancy/Calypso could be up there too based on their criteria as Royals, and iirc Calypso did have some fixation on Nan for her capabilities as a leader, but considering the state of the game, and how Cari went with the "mature ladies" in OiAL, we prolly might never get it ;(

Other than that, good speculation, I'd say Dal/Alex and Penny/Nova are given for sure looking at the way the game is handled, although it does make me excited to see how they tackle the big reveal lmfao

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I can't really say anything new about this game because it was probably already said in the past, but this is one of the best if not the best game in here and I fucking mean it. Love pretty much everything. I only wish there would be more choices in sex that would count. Both Dalia and Penny likes it rough but if a slap on the ass is the best I can do to them... I wish this would change in next updates and MC could chose from more options that would count to either a meh sex or something more to theirs and mine likes. That's all, can't wait for the next part.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I can't really say anything new about this game because it was probably already said in the past, but this is one of the best if not the best game in here and I fucking mean it. Love pretty much everything. I only wish there would be more choices in sex that would count. Both Dalia and Penny likes it rough but if a slap on the ass is the best I can do to them... I wish this would change in next updates and MC could chose from more options that would count to either a meh sex or something more to theirs and mine likes. That's all, can't wait for the next part.
Future updates are coming just be patient.

shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
out of curiosity, does anyone of you play this game non-harem as in you just stick with one girl? if so, who is it? i used to go for a harem route (i don't go for every girl just some of them) but i'm currently thinking of restarting because the last time i played this game was once when it was still v0.3. i don't remember much so i might as well start from scratch, but i'm thinking of choosing just one girl...? but then again it doesn't really fit with the MC's personality. he's way too horny to just go for one girl... what do you guys think?

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
out of curiosity, does anyone of you play this game non-harem as in you just stick with one girl? if so, who is it? i used to go for a harem route
Honestly, you miss so much content by going with one girl, I'd argue that the game isn't nearly as fun. I tried it a few times when I first found this game(right after 0.4 released), and while it was still fun, the knowledge of what I was missing by cutting off different girls' routes and how little the game caters to you sticking to a single girl, it just isn't worth it. I don't think there was anything more than a couple of changed lines to indicate that I had stuck with a single girl. The biggest change was the amount of stuff that I was cut off from. No Nancy, no blue-balled scene when the Eastern Roman Empire invades while you're having a bath. No Dalia, no blowjob on the beach(not much of a loss, since I'm not a big fan of that scene, but still). No Annie, no date in Andromeda, which is one of the best parts of the game.

And the longer the game has gone on, the more intertwined the harem has become. The girls all have their own wants and desires, and several are almost openly crushing on each other. Sooner or later, you're going to miss out on content with the one girl you've chosen simply because you've cut off content with one of the others. Penny and Nova, at this point, are practically guaranteed a threesome scene at some point. If you're not following the path of either one, you're losing out on that content. Compound that with 7 mainline harem members, plus Calypso, and that's a lot of missed content coming up.

As much as I respect that people have different tastes and are totally allowed to like/dislike whatever they want to, this game was designed as a harem-first game. That's the primary way it's meant to be played. Wishing or asking otherwise is like someone walking out of a Godzilla movie and saying "I liked it, but golly I wish it hadn't been about a giant kaiju stomping around a metropolis wrecking everything." I'm not saying that that's what YOU are doing. You were just asking a question out of curiosity, I know. But I've seen a few people here post that kind of notion, and it doesn't make sense to me.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Can someone explain why people play games they don't like? Seriously?

Yes, Caribdis made a harem game catering to his supporters. But for some reason, this upsets people enough to KEEP PLAYING A GAME THEY DON'T LIKE.

And don't reply to this with "I like the game BUT" ... you don't like the game Caribdis is making. He's making a game catering to fans of Harems ... there's a good chance Caribdis is one of them.

So why are people constantly complaining over and over again? There are SO MANY GAMES on this site that would probably be more to their liking.

Also, sorry if someone feels targeted, I'm saying this to ALL the people constantly complaining that the game isn't what they want. We're far enough into the story that you should know by now if you want to keep playing or not. The overall style and feel isn't going to change at this point.

The game is doing well and the art and writing is pretty fantastic by most people's standards. It's time for people to move on and find a game that caters more towards their tastes. This game is what it is, and complaining that what it is isn't what you want is just annoying to everyone enjoying it.

And DON'T come back at me about criticism. Nothing about the recent Harem and Maat complaints are criticism, it's just people complaining that they're not getting what they want, or there not GOING to get what they want, and ranting over and over about the same thing page after page isn't going to get what they want.

At best it'll get the thread culled, at worst ... actually, I don't know if a game can get pulled from F95 for over-abuse of the thread, but that would be the worst as I see it.

Alright, I'm done with MY rant now. I need a nap.
Totally agree, and actually, if someone doesn't like the harem route... they could just not go with it? We all know we can lose the girls' paths at several points by making the "wrong" choices, so harem haters could just do that and focus on one girl. Which still wouldn't make a lot of sense, because they'd be missing a huge amount of content, so yeah.

I'll never understand when people online take the time to be so negative about things they dont' like, constantly complaining and writing long paragraphs. There are ways to give criticism without being an asshole. Or, just don't say anything? Whenever I come across games I dislike, I just go somewhere else and move on. It's just not worth it. This very thing happened in the thread of another game I'm following, where a guy started posting huge walls of text bc of something he doesn't like in the game.

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes