misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
miss some of work with lights and shadows, BG and some improvement at level of post production ( filters and retouch)
Agreed. But like I said, it was just a quick setup and render :)

Somehow I managed to lose Dalli Dalia route, unfortunately. The scene on the beach after I beat the crap out of the soy "MMA fighter" who mocked her was very emotional, those "try to not cry" moments
told Chang the password, did ya? That's how you lost it.

Reactions: Dylan741

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Can anybody recommend me a game/VN where family members having sexual relationship in a virtual world (kinda like this game)?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
you say there's no need, yet you have an updated one. lol
Yes. I am weak and the artistry is too strong for me.
also it's god damn Alex, come on. I better not show you the shrine in my room corner. :HideThePain:

An unpopular opinion here:

Of course I totally love this game, I enjoy the humour, the story, the dialogue, the characters, the sexual progression, the music and sound effects, it's borderline a perfect game for my tastes, but one thing kinda doesn't sit right for me:

I don't feel it should be a harem game.

I've got no issue with harem games in general, and I don't have an issue with the mc womanizing all the characters in one playthrough. It's just the idea at the end that all the girls will be like, "The mc is so important to me, I'd rather share him than lose him" (the typical premise when the mc gets to have them all) doesn't appeal to me with all these girls.

The girls all have such strong personalities, so to belittle them into being in a harem, yeah, I can't see it.

Nancy I get. She's not looking for a husband in the mc. She's pretty much spelled it out that she's totally "in lust" with him, and she's already fishing to see if he's interested in any of her daughters. So in the end, she'd be up for sharing.

But the rest? Particularly someone like Alex... It takes the mc ages to get past her defences, and if she finds out he's in relationships with other girls, I reckon she'd just walk. I think Annie'd be crushed to find out the mc has been "two-timing" her; she's been in love with him for ages, it'd be a betrayal to her. I think Luna would be OK with it, but Mr H would still kill the mc! :eek: Penny would probably be fine, but I think Dalia would write him off. Nova's a wild card; I think she'd be into it.

It worked in OiaL, but I think Eternum has more depth than that game... But anyway, I have no idea how the maestro Caribdis is gonna wrap this up, so for now I'll continue to enjoy the ride. (y)
Shoutout to this based opinion.
It won't change though. His supporters are expecting it and he agreed to do it, however little sense it makes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
An unpopular opinion here:

Of course I totally love this game, I enjoy the humour, the story, the dialogue, the characters, the sexual progression, the music and sound effects, it's borderline a perfect game for my tastes, but one thing kinda doesn't sit right for me:

I don't feel it should be a harem game.

I've got no issue with harem games in general, and I don't have an issue with the mc womanizing all the characters in one playthrough. It's just the idea at the end that all the girls will be like, "The mc is so important to me, I'd rather share him than lose him" (the typical premise when the mc gets to have them all) doesn't appeal to me with all these girls.

The girls all have such strong personalities, so to belittle them into being in a harem, yeah, I can't see it.

Nancy I get. She's not looking for a husband in the mc. She's pretty much spelled it out that she's totally "in lust" with him, and she's already fishing to see if he's interested in any of her daughters. So in the end, she'd be up for sharing.

But the rest? Particularly someone like Alex... It takes the mc ages to get past her defences, and if she finds out he's in relationships with other girls, I reckon she'd just walk. I think Annie'd be crushed to find out the mc has been "two-timing" her; she's been in love with him for ages, it'd be a betrayal to her. I think Luna would be OK with it, but Mr H would still kill the mc! :eek: Penny would probably be fine, but I think Dalia would write him off. Nova's a wild card; I think she'd be into it.

It worked in OiaL, but I think Eternum has more depth than that game... But anyway, I have no idea how the maestro Caribdis is gonna wrap this up, so for now I'll continue to enjoy the ride. (y)
I don't believe in the possibility of harems at all and have no idea how it can work. I don't see how girls can put up with this.
I'd rather choose my canonical LI towards the end of the game than be in a harem.

Last edited:

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
It won't change though. His supporters are expecting it and he agreed to do it, however little sense it makes.
He did not 'agree to do it' because his fans were expecting it. It was planned from the very beginning - go to his discord or itch.io comments and look at what he had to say about this topic when the game first launched. The general story was already thought out and it was planned as a harem from the very first update.

If anything it is posts like the ones you are making that are trying to get the dev to change his plans because it does not suit your tastes. It is fine to not like harems but just because you dont like it does not mean the dev is doing it just to pander to people. He is making the game he wants to make based on how it was planned from the very start. He is not making this a harem because he will face backlash from supporters if he does not. Please do not make assumptions about the developer and put words in his mouth. If you dont like harems just choose a solo path and move on. You need to accept that the dev's vision is simply different from your preferences.

Last edited:

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
I don't believe in the possibility of harems at all and have no idea how it can work. I don't see how girls can put up with this.
I'd rather choose my canonical LI towards the end of the game than be in a harem.
There is a hypothetical way for a harem to work, I would say. It should be that every harem members also have relation (not just sexual) with each others without the person who has the harem. Even then it would have problems because the main reason you are in a harem is for the person who has the harem. Perhaps a harem need to have a passion/ an activity that everyone has. Like here, everyone like Eternum, they would always have a way to be close to each others emotionally/intellectually and discover new things about themselve and the others.

Well the problems with harem games is to try to make a rational way for the harem to work, it's probably impossible and perhaps what we just need to do is appreciate something that would not in reality like fantasy.
EDIT : Well I say that but we still want fantasy to be well written so the last thing I say is a little stupid.

Last edited:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Fuck, I wasted all that time skimming through the game to summarise the Maat scene as to why it really was consensual, and then the post got deleted as! :rolleyes:
Omg dude I was about to say just that. It was so good I actually screened your message (yes I do that don't judge me).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made me want to replay the scene too just for funzies.

Edit : forgot to say all credits goes to sampow ofc, just putting it here cause it would have been a shame to lose that great debunking :D

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You combine this with the Nova confidence with the eye theory from a few pages back, and you have a real interesting dynamic going on with Nova.

The scene is playing out because really, only Maat is being an honest actor here while Avary is the unwilling audience here. MC taking those frustrations out on crazy is just deserts. But Nova really, REALLY wants the D.

And it ain't Dione.

Reactions: fapderp11

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
told Chang the password, did ya? That's how you lost it.
No, I fucked up earlier.
Translation: Less Child Support Payments.
For this, there is a more effective protection. Condoms. :LOL:

There is a hypothetical way for a harem to work, I would say. It should be that every harem members also have relation (not just sexual) with each others without the person who has the harem. Even then it would have problems because the main reason you are in a harem is for the person who has the harem. Perhaps a harem need to have a passion/ an activity that everyone has. Like here, everyone like Eternum, they would always have a way to be close to each others emotionally/intellectually and discover new things about themselve and the others.

Well the problems with harem games is to try to make a rational way for the harem to work, it's probably impossible and perhaps what we just need to do is appreciate something that would not in reality like fantasy.
EDIT : Well I say that but we still want fantasy to be well written so the last thing I say is a little stupid.
This works in another game, but there are only three harem members. Two girls in a relationship and a guy. But most choose this route only to pick up one of the girls at the end, as she is more popular.

But to make this scheme realistic with so many characters as in Eternum, I don't think it's possible.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can someone explain why people play games they don't like? Seriously?

Yes, Caribdis made a harem game catering to his supporters. But for some reason, this upsets people enough to KEEP PLAYING A GAME THEY DON'T LIKE.

And don't reply to this with "I like the game BUT" ... you don't like the game Caribdis is making. He's making a game catering to fans of Harems ... there's a good chance Caribdis is one of them.

So why are people constantly complaining over and over again? There are SO MANY GAMES on this site that would probably be more to their liking.

Also, sorry if someone feels targeted, I'm saying this to ALL the people constantly complaining that the game isn't what they want. We're far enough into the story that you should know by now if you want to keep playing or not. The overall style and feel isn't going to change at this point.

The game is doing well and the art and writing is pretty fantastic by most people's standards. It's time for people to move on and find a game that caters more towards their tastes. This game is what it is, and complaining that what it is isn't what you want is just annoying to everyone enjoying it.

And DON'T come back at me about criticism. Nothing about the recent Harem and Maat complaints are criticism, it's just people complaining that they're not getting what they want, or they're not GOING to get what they want, and ranting over and over about the same thing page after page isn't going to get what they want.

At best it'll get the thread culled, at worst ... actually, I don't know if a game can get pulled from F95 for over-abuse of the thread, but that would be the worst as I see it.

Alright, I'm done with MY rant now. I need a nap.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Omg dude I was about to say just that. It was so good I actually screened your message (yes I do that don't judge me).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Made me want to replay the scene too just for funzies.

Edit : forgot to say all credits goes to sampow ofc, just putting it here cause it would have been a shame to lose that great debunking :D
Perfect summarize and explanation. The two scenes with Nova (Maat scene and the party scene) are just exagerations of real life situations, because well, this is a fantasy AVN, being bland is boring.
Being kinky with a third person demmanding is not strange (usually in a room, not in a pyramid in mid of the desert with a crazy goddess), being drunk, horny and playing teasing games in a party is not strange (usually locked in a closet for 5 minutes, no in a library with magic horny alcohol for half hour), etc.

Nova never did anything that she didn't want to do, is just the combination of she being shy and needing and excuse with she being weird and ending always in strange situations. And yeah, I can understand that some people in that situations will never accept, but Orion and Nova are not like that, they were two people really horny and really young attracted to each other, the excuse was perfect for them, and Nova used it, that's all.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes