• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I knowwwwww!
Two slots are not near enough! Am i supposed to take off Josy? Nu-uh :KEK: Good times when this site had 3 slots for the gif Sign..
I'm considering grabbing sigs from my favorite games and doing a giant multi-sig, as some others here have done. I got here to late for the three-sig deal - just two is VERY limiting... Probably a server space thing, but it makes me sad. :(

• Sad
Reactions: TemIIx

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Annie has ALWAYS been awesome! Seeing her in a recorded game session on PH is what got me to check out Eternum in the first place. She's that sweet, shy girl with a smokin' bod that you just know will blow your mind if you ever sack up and give her a chance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Laugh hysterically Chris Evans.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Last edited:
Reactions: Son of Durin

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey guys, quick question. I've seen people with an animated signature that cycles through several (or maybe all) of the signatures from this signature post, but I can't find it. How can I get the URL to add it to my signature? Do I have to find the original file, or can I just "copy" it from someone else's signature?
Just thought I'd throw this in the mix: If you have access to Photoshop or similar programs (I think GIMP might work, it used to be free) you can make your own ... you just have to read up a bit. Part of my job is working with photoshop, so yea, I made both of mine (all copied from other's work (except Holly) and stitched together, of course). I ended up cutting about 2/3 of the frames from each "borrowed" gif to make the final not be unwieldy.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11 and Ellyx

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hello there, little buddy. Seriously, during the second run, I will record all the references. There are so many that it's impossible to remember them all.
Ellen Ripley: +50
677567.PNG

The game is getting better and better with each Episode, 0.4 was fire.

Somehow I managed to lose Dalli Dalia route, unfortunately. The scene on the beach after I beat the crap out of the soy "MMA fighter" who mocked her was very emotional, those "try to not cry" moments

Thanks Caribdis for bringing me so many good new music:coffee:

And the best scene in 0.4

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hello there, little buddy. Seriously, during the second run, I will record all the references. There are so many that it's impossible to remember them all.
Ellen Ripley: +50
View attachment 2823771

The game is getting better and better with each Episode, 0.4 was fire.

Somehow I managed to lose Dalli Dalia route, unfortunately. The scene on the beach after I beat the crap out of the soy "MMA fighter" who mocked her was very emotional, those "try to not cry" moments

Thanks Caribdis for bringing me so many good new music:coffee:

And the best scene in 0.4
Wait till you do drugs and fight a gay bear. Heh. :HideThePain:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I agree that this is gonna be the hardest thing for Cari to write in a way that makes sense. But I really do hope that a full harem ending won't be possible. A few rare pairings that make sense are fine, but in all other cases I am waiting for some kind of dismount point (heh, literally) where we have to decide who to go for and who to say goodbye to.
How to write this without creating bad blood and hurt feelings, I seriously wouldn't know. I'm really glad I'm not the one who has to figure that out.

There's no need for updated signatures. All hail the queen. The point in time matters not.

You know, I still have this theory that Cari used the funds from OIAL to buy HS asset packs. Hundreds of them. And the only reasonable way to utilize them is creating a place like Eternum that has no clear visual identity, but many different ones. A genius move if I do say so myself.

As someone else already said, I still think Annie is the least interesting. Has no bearing on her being incredibly attractive and cute as a button but from a lore standpoint she's kind of bland right now. I'm sure it'll be rectified in the future though.
you say there's no need, yet you have an updated one. lol

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I have a pc with 3 monitors, consoles, switch and tablet.
And still I like it much better to play on a tablet. (yes, my tablet is android)
Sometimes I can't really explain, why I like to play f95zone games on tablet and not on pc.
Maybe because is comfortable, I'm not sure.
you can take your tablet inside the bathroom, maybe? *wink*wink*

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes