BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Why is Calypso a side girl?
Because She's nobility and it will be kinda hard to convince Her to be other thing than the main wife, also she loves the tale of Her ancestor, so she probably wouldn't want a Husband with Harem ¿?.

Still hoping Caribdis make a secret/solo ending for Her, where while sadly the MC grey-out all other routes, He and Caly would become the second "Human" - Elf couple since the Queen of the story.

Edit: It doesn't help that Orion currently can't handle her fingers, because if He was able to resist Her hands, She would need back-up to handle him...or use Her mouth and pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Why is Calypso a side girl?
I don't feel like she's a side girl anymore (especially since 0.6) and I'd even say that she's one of the most important girl(could be even the most) given that without her, Orion and the girls wouldn't have been able to recover the gems of doom (cf. The Heist and during the war server, Orion would have encounter Thanatos leading to a battle I'm sure he would have lost in his current state).
Caribdis said indirectly that Calypso won't be part of the Harem but she will have a special treatment:
calypso.png
So yeah in terms of "sexy stuff" guess you could still consider her a "side girl" but storywise it is very unlikely and she will become even more important for the plot later on.

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
So yeah in terms of "sexy stuff" guess you could still consider her a "side girl" but storywise it is very unlikely and she will become even more important for the plot later on.
Voice on the phone after we got off the train in the beginning told us we needed to find Calypso and use "it" to open the doors of Acheron...

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I don't feel like she's a side girl anymore (especially since 0.6) and I'd even say that she's one of the most important girl(could be even the most) given that without her, Orion and the girls wouldn't have been able to recover the gems of doom (cf. The Heist and during the war server, Orion would have encounter Thanatos leading to a battle I'm sure he would have lost in his current state).
Caribdis said indirectly that Calypso won't be part of the Harem but she will have a special treatment:
View attachment 2894092
He said recently she will be a part of the harem though.

1693535149074.png

This is a more recent comment (I took the screenshot just now and it is just 6 days old). My guess is that she is being treated differently from the others because she cannot enter the real world yet.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
He said recently she will be a part of the harem though.

View attachment 2894231

This is a more recent comment (I took the screenshot just now and it is just 6 days old). My guess is that she is being treated differently from the others because she cannot enter the real world yet.
She's always been a part of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Current guess/theory is that she doesn't have a dedicated side bar because spoilers and because her scenes are likely going to be fewer compared to the rest of the harem due to lack of events/dates that are exclusive to her (her scenes mainly exist as part of the main story or happen concurrently during main story progress, which differs from the real world harem where they have their own dedicated events and such (i.e. Luna's Day of the Dead celebration with her folks, Annie's Date in Andromeda)).

The big question though is not if she'll be a part of the harem, but rather will she still remain as a part of the harem when all is said and done?

Hmmmmm.jpg

Because Cari keeps harping the fact that she's "different" everytime the question is asked and part of me is starting to wonder if he only meant that she's different because she exists only in Eternum at the moment...or is it because of what's going to happen to her in the future compared to the rest of the main girls?

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Alright... fuck it... Let the chaos begin.

Annie is borderline average. Only thing she has going for her is her being the childhood friend. She hasn't really done anything remarkable for us other than give us cash when we began. She's average in looks as well. Plainish but not entirely bad.

Overrated to say the least.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Only thing she has going for her is her being the childhood friend. She hasn't really done anything remarkable for us other than give us cash when we began.
And yet the entire story wouldn't have happened had it not been for her.

screenshot0040.png

So yes, every single goddamn LI in the fucking harem (Calypso included) should be fucking grateful to her that she even tagged along, otherwise Orion would've stayed in the UK and events that led to where we are now wouldn't have been set in motion.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Overrated to say the least.
Quite funny because I feel like it's the contrary for me, she's been underused by Caribdis (always making fun of her,scaredy-cat during the horror part,...) and not at all overrated :).
The part of her being the childhood friend only makes me want to put her on top of list (I always root for the childhood friend in Anime/series since they are generaly more "genuine")
And she's been useful too:
-She's the reason Orion came back to Kredon, he said it himself
-She has introduced Eternum to Orion and gave him 1200 Eternals (Which represents 1200 dollars, for a 18 year student that represent quite a lot of money)
-She's the one who stole the gem of Doom during the Heist
-She's the one who discover the truth during the dectective part during the 0.6 update
So I don't think she's been useless.
(I won't take the "average in looks" into account because it's a part of personnal tastes but I do find that she has, alongside Penny, the most pretty face of all LI)

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

View attachment 2894428

So yes, every single goddamn LI in the fucking harem (Calypso included) should be fucking grateful to her that she even tagged along, otherwise Orion would've stayed in the UK and events that led to where we are now wouldn't have been set in motion.
You could make the case Chang as well. Bro has done much for us. MCxChang, 2030.

Also, don't take what I say as true. Meerly fighting words for the sake of conversation, even if I do fully believe Annie to be on the plainish side and most lacking overall in terms of characters.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You could make the case Chang as well. Bro has done much for us. MCxChang, 2030.
Apologies for torpedoing your ship, but the mad lad's got eyes only on this angel (or someone ready to grind the Avengers into dust). He even wore this item proudly back at the gym's competition:
1693543115536.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
The entire Star Wars saga wouldn't have happened without Jar Jar Binks. The Lord of the Rings wouldn't have happened without Celebrimbor. Remember him? Being a functionally important character doesn't make one an interesting character. ::p

My problem with Annie isn't really with Annie, but with how underused she is. Her initially most defining trait (being really into/knowledgeable about Eternum) loses its significance once the other characters start getting good at it, too. I wouldn't mind a story development that really reminded players of/drove home who the real Eternum wiz is.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Quite funny because I feel like it's the contrary for me, she's been underused by Caribdis (always making fun of her,scaredy-cat during the horror part,...) and not at all overrated :).
The part of her being the childhood friend only makes me want to put her on top of list (I always root for the childhood friend in Anime/series since they are generaly more "genuine")
And she's been useful too:
-She's the reason Orion came back to Kredon, he said it himself
-She has introduced Eternum to Orion and gave him 1200 Eternals (Which represents 1200 dollars, for a 18 year student that represent quite a lot of money)
-She's the one who stole the gem of Doom during the Heist
-She's the one who discover the truth during the dectective part during the 0.6 update
So I don't think she's been useless.
Preach Downey.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Wait till Marcela asks for us and we tag team her with Chang. Bro of ours will swoon.
You mean Michaela. And if such scenario were to happen, those two better be ready for a long stay at the hospital. Kind of like this:
1693543483496.png
Loverboy Chang's going to be so elated, while Mr. Richards is going to be in so much pain. :eek:

• Yay, new update!
4.80 star(s) 919 Votes