JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys I am new to the game I downloaded the android zip file and when through the steps for installation but the game keeps crashing after copying archive.rpg file to game directory does someone have a solution
Sorry, can't help ya there as I'm playing on Windows. Best guess from me is that you might not have enough memory.

Somehow i deleted my old save files from 0.5 :( Can someone help me with a save file i can download to continue from 0.5? Much appreached :) :)
Unless you deleted the save folder you should check to see if you have any autosaves available.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
just like how Oreo fucked a Bardot, fucking Bardot SR the baldy comes to fuck him.
I've been calling MC onion for pure gags but Oreo is a whole new name i'm down for :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Honestly looking at it now, idt onion's gonna come outta this dead. Sure there's our good pal Dorfnutter 's theory about how 0.8 could be a whole "escape the matrix and come back to life" episode but I feel like oreo dying would a. Make it more complicated for William to get the Gems [he'll probably end up coming after all the LIs for it, specially nova, which will deter the story quite a bit and probably not sit well with our main man once he's back and out of the gutter, and b. Turn Thanny against William cause he's after the gems too, and with the dude with the other two known gems done and dusted, It's definitely NOT gonna sit well with him.

either way, Ol' Kingpin knockoff probably won't lay his grubby little hands on Onion, atleast, maybe not under Alex's watch

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I've been calling MC onion for pure gags but Oreo is a whole new name i'm down for :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Honestly looking at it now, idt onion's gonna come outta this dead. Sure there's our good pal Dorfnutter 's theory about how 0.8 could be a whole "escape the matrix and come back to life" episode but I feel like oreo dying would a. Make it more complicated for William to get the Gems [he'll probably end up coming after all the LIs for it, specially nova, which will deter the story quite a bit and probably not sit well with our main man once he's back and out of the gutter, and b. Turn Thanny against William cause he's after the gems too, and with the dude with the other two known gems done and dusted, It's definitely NOT gonna sit well with him.

either way, Ol' Kingpin knockoff probably won't lay his grubby little hands on Onion, atleast, maybe not under Alex's watch
0.7. We're still at 0.6 and 0.7 is the next update.

Also what I presented is just a possible scenario. Thing could still end up with William simply legally disowning Alex ("the procedure") and either blackmailing Orion to hand over the gems and/or Calypso* lest he comes after everyone associated with him (i.e. the Carters, Nova and her family, Annie and her family) or just leave Orion with a warning (assuming he's working with Thanny and thinks that the latter will deal with them soon enough). With the current story trajectory though, it's the latter scenario that's likelier to play out if only because it won't ruin the schedule of events moving forward (but then again Cari could just throw a curveball...I mean anything can happen at this point)...

...at least, I'm expecting that to be the case up until the end of 0.8, anyway.

*This is assuming that he sees Caly as either beneficial or a wrench to his hostile takeover and might want to put her back in a box, either to keep her there forever or for later

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
0.7. We're still at 0.6 and 0.7 is the next update.

Also what I presented is just a possible scenario. Thing could still end up with William simply legally disowning Alex ("the procedure") and either blackmailing Orion to hand over the gems and/or Calypso* lest he comes after everyone associated with him (i.e. the Carters, Nova and her family, Annie and her family) or just leave Orion with a warning (assuming he's working with Thanny and thinks that the latter will deal with them soon enough). With the current story trajectory though, it's the latter scenario that's likelier to play out if only because it won't ruin the schedule of events moving forward (but then again Cari could just throw a curveball...I mean anything can happen at this point)...

...at least, I'm expecting that to be the case up until the end of 0.8, anyway.

*This is assuming that he sees Caly as either beneficial or a wrench to his hostile takeover and might want to put her back in a box, either to keep her there forever or for later
ah, that was a typo on my end, oops :p
I'd say if the latter does happen he's probably resort to some petty shit (i.e: constantly trying to play swiper with Onion every time he gets close to/finds a gem) but that doesn't seem too William-y, especially considering what Alex said very early in the game ("I've seen him ruin so many lives for much less than what you did"). So... while the latter is definitely more inclined, I doubt he'll be let off with just a warning, especially after how much shit Orion n Co. has pulled to get to the point they're at now. Most I can think of at the moment is our resident milf losing her job, since she has the closest ties to Ulysses (Besides Nova but Nova is a completely different stoy) and has already tried to take info from them once. Other than that, head's pretty empty on possibilities atm :(

But yeah, the way the story is now, we're definitely at a sorta "anything goes" kinda crossroads. Makes the anticipation for the next update all the more exciting.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2901994
Gosh this pic has my whole fuckin heart i mean just look at them..i just wish Nova Luna Alex and even Calypso would have been there and then it would have been the perfect pic..:love::love::love:
Honestly with that shot and then the close ups of everyone I was like "Now Caribdis is just showing off!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Preview pictures are broken, none are loading for me. Opening them in a new tab also just sends me to the homepage.
The game is good but there are several things that need to be corrected, but getting to talk to the DV is kind of difficult since he seems to me that he doesn't want to talk. I'm suffering from a big lag in the sexual animations inside the bathroom with Alex, it makes me sick to look at an animation that keeps tripping all the time :sick:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The game is good but there are several things that need to be corrected, but getting to talk to the DV is kind of difficult since he seems to me that he doesn't want to talk. I'm suffering from a big lag in the sexual animations inside the bathroom with Alex, it makes me sick to look at an animation that keeps tripping all the time :sick:
Did you talk to him on his official Discord channel (you have to sub to him on Patreon or Subscribestar to access it though)? He's a lot more active there than on this site. You can also try to leave a comment on Eternum's itch.io page (if you don't have the spare cash to sub), see if that gets his attention on the matter?

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Did you talk to him in his official Discord channel (you have to sub to him on Patreon or Subscribestar to access it though)? He's a lot more active there than in this site. You can also try to leave a comment on Eternum's itch.io page (if you don't have the spare cash to sub), see if that gets his attention on the matter?
At first when he released the game I said I was going to translate his game, that was the only time I had contact with him after that I never got a response from anything even in private matters.
I hate this Discord thing, I never manage to send a private message to the DV .... you young people are great for these things but for people who are old, everything becomes very confusing.:unsure: Thank you ask for tip and attention.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
At first when he released the game I said I was going to translate his game, that was the only time I had contact with him after that I never got a response from anything even in private matters.
I hate this Discord thing, I never manage to send a private message to the DV .... you young people are great for these things but for people who are old, everything becomes very confusing.:unsure: Thank you ask for tip and attention.
I don't know...I can probably be considered older as well, but Discord just mostly blows and I hate it with a passion. Especially if you want to keep separate accounts for different things, you seem to need multiple phone numbers.

Reactions: Moricano

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Uhm, excuse me sir...

Some of us have been around since the Stone Age? We've seen some shit...

No, but if you don't wanna do the Discords with the bippin' and the boppin' he's also active on Itchio to my knowledge. Around here, we meme it up and go ham.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I just wondered... how fucked up would it be if Idriel and Gertrude were the same person? I just noticed now that both somewhat look alike if you remember the age difference... And Idriel doesn't show her eyes, while Gertrude is way too oblivious...

It's probably me just imagining things, but since Caribdis usually shows "antagonists" on places we don't even expect them to be... If that ends up being confirmed in the future then I'll know it won't be my proudest of faps.

• Wow
Reactions: PervyParadox

The_Ismand

May 31, 2023

Sorry in advance, but this image and Tungstenos Nancy whisper impression just reminded me of an old Dead by Daylight video. This guy, Diction, plays as the hillbilly while using a voice modulator and it's the funniest shit ever. At some point during a chase he yells "Come back here!. I wanna talk to you about menstrual masturbation!"
And now im sitting here imagining a horny and overly enthusiastic Nancy chasing after poor Nova and Annie, sheer terror in their eyes, as she's yelling out the same line.

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and [VEN0M]

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I just wondered... how fucked up would it be if Idriel and Gertrude were the same person? I just noticed now that both somewhat look alike if you remember the age difference... And Idriel doesn't show her eyes, while Gertrude is way too oblivious...

It's probably me just imagining things, but since Caribdis usually shows "antagonists" on places we don't even expect them to be... If that ends up being confirmed in the future then I'll know it won't be my proudest of faps.
Edit: Retouched the face a bit since it lacked a little bit of shadow from the hair on the right side of the face

Last edited:

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I'm in the middle of the
, I'm not sure if I missed it but why is there protection against magic instead of having the whole place on a server with no magic to begin with?

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes