ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
[0.7] - Sneak peek #1

Link:

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you're all doing fantastic!

--------------------------------------------------------------

It is time! The first previews are already here!

For v0.7, I'll be sharing a few more Sneak Peek posts, each with a bit fewer previews. This way, I can spread them out a bit more while still showing the same amount of renders.

As always, I won't be sharing any renders that give away important plot points, so go ahead and start speculating about what's in store for 0.7!

Development is going good so far. I already have a good amount of renders and a couple of animations done.

In this batch, I tried to show the contrast between action-packed scenes and more laid-back moments. After all, you can't always charm your favorite girls while battling in Eternum... you also need to find some quality time with them in Kredon! It's all about balance

I'll hold off on revealing any major arcs of 0.7 for now, but I'll spill the beans in the next info dumps, so stay tuned!

Your unwavering support during the months without updates means the world to me. It's because of you that I can bring this game to life and bring all my wild ideas to life.

So seriously, thank you all so much. You're the absolute best supporters ever!

❤❤❤

Remember that my DMs are always open if you have any questions!

Love you all

Caribdis
How nice to have the first sneak peek released. Thanks for sharing it mate :giggle::giggle::giggle:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Guys I'm sorry for my sudden disappearance, but we got bad news about my father's health and now I need to help to look after him, I don't know when I will be able to get back on the thread since this will require a long period of treatment in the hope to get him better.
I miss all of you, I really hope to be here soon with better news and talking about the game, but for now we need to help him fight this battle, so farewell for now and thanks for all the great messages, opinions and banter we've had until now, hope to get to continue in the future. :)
One member of the Church down...

...A thousand more to go...

(I kid, I kid. Go take care of your Da. We'll be here until you return. Until then, stay safe. And may your Da have a speedy recovery.

/salute /wave)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Guys I'm sorry for my sudden disappearance, but we got bad news about my father's health and now I need to help to look after him, I don't know when I will be able to get back on the thread since this will require a long period of treatment in the hope to get him better.
I miss all of you, I really hope to be here soon with better news and talking about the game, but for now we need to help him fight this battle, so farewell for now and thanks for all the great messages, opinions and banter we've had until now, hope to get to continue in the future. :)
Yeah, I was wondering, what happened to you and about to ask around, if anybody knew something.

Oh, that sounds rough. All the best to you and your family!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Damnit. Sorry to hear that. Let's hope your father's health improves (and win the battle). We're going to miss your energetic devotion for Saint Nova in the thread.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
That's why you weren't here recently :( I'm so sorry for this,
Sincerely hoping to see you soon with good news :)
Je te souhaite le meilleur à toi et à ton père.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As for my personal comments on the previews...

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
We love you bro, don't worry about us and take care.

bromance.png

Dec 14, 2021
Eternum
[0.7] - Sneak peek #1
Hello everybody!!!

I hope you all are doing great!

It's time! The first announcements are already here!

For version 0.7, I will share a few more posts, each of which will have slightly fewer previews. This way I can distribute them a little more while keeping the same number of renderers.

As always, I will not share renderings that reveal important plot points, so go ahead and start thinking about what awaits 0.7!

So far, the development is going well. I already have a decent number of renderers and a couple of animations.

In this series, I tried to show the contrast between action-packed scenes and more laid-back moments. After all, you can't always charm your favorite girls by fighting in Eternum... you also need to spend some time with them in Credon! It's all about balance

For now, I will refrain from revealing any of the main features of version 0.7, but I will tell you everything in the next news releases, so stay tuned!

Your continued support for several months without updates means a lot to me. It's thanks to you that I can bring this game and all my crazy ideas to life.

Seriously, thank you all very much. You are the best fans in the world!

❤ ❤ ❤

Remember that my private messages are always open if you have any questions!

I love you all

Feb 21, 2023
So sad to hear this :( Wishing you and your family all the best! Hope to see you again sometime and that it's with good news.
The church will definitely await you with open arms again <3
Right, Nova?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Family comes first. Godspeed and I know many are hoping for a full recovery. We'll keep some memes going for ya!

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You don't need to say sorry at all mate, no one has an obligation to be on these forums. Yes we like your company (at least I do), you're a funny guy, the memes are cool and besides being a fanboy of Nova, you seem a very down to earth and chill dude, but family always comes first. This is internet after all.

Wishes of speedy recovery.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's Dalia, not Nancy.
Nah, that's Nan.

p (1).jpg p (2).jpg

Same hairstyle, same skirt, same augs...only difference is the first image has her in a jacket while the latter has none (maybe it got torn out after their battle with the mech? Or the second image comes first in the sequence and the first image is when after she suited up? :unsure:)

Edit: Also, Dalia's eyes are brown. Nan's, on the other hand, are green (which, if you look at the pic, are indeed green).

Last edited:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I got a bug for a bit where blurry previous scenes would display for certain sudden screen transitions. Also one where I got a random turquoise screen, anyone know what causes those?

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Nah, that's Nan

Same hairstyle, same skirt, same augs...only difference is the first image has her in a jacket while the latter has none (maybe it got torn out after their battle with the mech? Or the second image comes first in the sequence and the first image is when after she suited up? :unsure:)
Nah I think that's Dalia, look at the ass it's seems that it's still red after the spanking in the cabin... :BootyTime:(jk)
IMG_20230923_135618.jpg
But Look at the sizes Ass tho ....
And the bangs in the lower left is as thick as Dalia's bangs always have while the one Nancy had seems a little bit thinner.

And the hair color is kinda odd, I mean if it's red and the light is red it should be more red? It's kinda brunette to me
(Idk maybe I used the wrong image to compare :unsure: )
IMG_20230923_143257.jpg

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes