Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i believe i saw someone say its "drown inside it" by icarus
yeah, that's it. it also features Dazeychain which has other great songs.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
yeah, that's it. it also features Dazeychain which has other great songs.

now if only i could remember every quote from eternum like i can remember people talking about songs in this thread and i would become ultimate devils advocate XD

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Gonna put my two cents here, but high chance is it'll be somewhere in between the two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Course this is all still just spitballing. No knowing where the winds will blow for sure, but rough estimate regardless

Edit: Slipped my mind when I was curating this but now that I've had my coffee I just realized this would basically be a rehash of one of Dorf's theories at the end of 0.6, kinda funny how it holds more weight now
I just hope the next episode don't be entire about this orion post death or dying moments take only 1/3 of the ep and seriously the theory about return to the train or like he reset his story don't make any sense, like we would " lost " everything we made to this far, so the " the reset " theory is less possible.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Nova does it by hacking the network (that's what the alphabet soup means - almost) rather than a server. Of course now we're told there aren't any servers so what is the network connecting becomes the question... :unsure:
There isn't an appropriately large server for the content of the realms. There might still be something much smaller for managing the client connections. Particularly since they are able to get server statistics like number of users and such.

Or she just hacked her own implant.
Ignoring the fact that there are even servers period considering the implication, how would having admin access to said server get you anywhere, especially to a place that doesn't have a link to the implant network?
The founder just essentially cordoned off a section of the larger multiverse that was Eternum and designated it for player use. On almost all of these worlds exit portals were planted. Some did not or have not had them installed yet. Ogygia might have been in the latter category.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
I just hope the next episode don't be entire about this orion post death or dying moments take only 1/3 of the ep and seriously the theory about return to the train or like he reset his story don't make any sense, like we would " lost " everything we made to this far, so the " the reset " theory is less possible.
Oh no, I doubt they'll ruminate on it too much, but it'll definitely be a plot point for 0.8. Having a whole episode focusing on Onion's time in the eternum void would detract from the story perhaps a little too much. That said, I do suspect next update is going to be Heavily more Eternum-focused if we're keeping up with the pattern of the updates.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Cain Ig

May 22, 2020
I just realized that if Orion does die at the end of 0.7 the girl that I'm most worried about is Alex. I mean more than likely she would fall into a deep depression because of it, not like any of the other girls would not, but she can officially say that she has had the worst week possible.

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer and ArDZer

LeonHart_

Aug 30, 2019
Im sorry if this was answered before but... do i miss a lot of content if i don't go for one or two of the main girls? Or i just miss their scenes or maybe i miss a important part of the main plot aside from the scenes? I will like to know this before i start the game...:unsure: Also i didn't played OiALT should i play it before this one?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Im sorry if this was answered before but... do i miss a lot of content if i don't go for one or two of the main girls? Or i just miss their scenes or maybe i miss a important part of the main plot aside from the scenes? I will like to know this before i start the game...:unsure: Also i didn't played OiALT should i play it before this one?
The game is generally designed as a harem game in which the player follows all the girls. You can drop their paths (either deliberately or accidentally), but it seems especially the new patch doesn't do a good job accommodating all the possible combinations and outcomes and sometimes events are referenced that might not have happened.

Oh and about OiaLT: No, while both games play in the same universe they are...I think...decades apart and so far outside of small (and not story relevant) references in Eternum there is no real connection between the games.

by miracle my save files are still on my PC somehow even after deleting the folder... lol how is this possible?
Which folder? The game folder? Renpy saves all save games twice, once in the game folder under "game folder\game\saves" and once under C:\Users\"Windows User"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"Name of the game". So you can generally, if everything works right, delete old versions of a game without losing your saves.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 896 Votes