2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

sqwarch

Apr 4, 2019
1.3.8 does not run, but 1.3.7 does. I get a message "Could not connect to host 127.0.0.1: Connection refused" in the terminal. I'm actually running on Linux through wine, but this looks to me like maybe the way the connection is made changed in this version so that it no longer allows the connection.

Jun 8, 2017
Spent an hour trying to find something other working at the inn...well I give up. If this game actually has some kind of content in it I wasn't able to find it.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or something? At a loss of what I should be doing or what content there is.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
about the game

1. I've no clue if this was mentioned before as i went into this blind, but the stats that are supposed to increase hit chance either don't or the increase is hidden. i have 12-15 in my strength and agility stats yet it is still not guaranteed that i hit a lv 1 lizard mutant??? the chance to hit the eyes and other "crucial" parts of the body are so low and yet barely do anything even with a weapon??? I know this is still in early development but the combat is complete rng bs which creates alot of me saving and restarting the game. i know i sound dumb because there are no repercussions for losing, except to slavers, but i doubt it would stay that way in the future.

2.Perks do nothing right now?? i know they actually do something but the perks available are for the sex after you lost or win a battle, not to help in a battle or with npcs.

3. maybe a mini tutorial? when you first start the game there are no objectives or quests and pretty much blind sometimes this helps with the experience but i didn't realize noone gave a f*** if you killed the sentries and farmers until about an hour of trying to find solo mutants to grind. and before even that i didn't know if i was getting exp as the enemies surrender without fail if they have more than half their pain bar filled or their stamina goes to 0. which leads me back to the combat where the only reliable way to kill the enemy (especially if there are more than 2) and maybe get something from anything but the poor a** mutants, is to shank their crotch into oblivion. There are a few more issues here and there like no sex stats or statistics. this is optional but doesn't make sense not to include as there is rape and the character is given choices for every event which would probably change the characters' morals. Hopefully and probably these issues will be fixed or changed later.

Jan 4, 2019
Lots and lots of potential to this one. Love the amount of thought being put into game systems, like the slick hideout/map system, and even the worldbuilding is decent and not too derivative.

In terms of gameplay, I think the combat system is in most need of improvement. It took me a while to get used to the different ways combat can end (although stamina/pain/mobility is a very cool system on paper, it was a little confusing at first). My main issue with the system was that there seems to be a "right" way to handle encounters at the moment, and character build doesn't seem to do much to change it.

For every encounter, it seems the best strategy is to try to hide, and if hiding fails, to simply kick/use weapon while targetting your opponent's genitals until they are overcome by pain. As silly as it sounds, this reduces gameplay to running around and c*nt-punching your way through the encounters. I haven't exhaustively tried heavy CHA or AGI builds, but hiding seems very consistent, much moreso than other ways of peacefully resolving things.

In terms of improvement, I think there needs to be more dynamicism to combat injuries. For example, currently, I can hit an opponent's leg and it will simply be bruised (never reaching a more damaged state, as far as I can tell. Also, I think no matter which leg you kick the right leg is damaged, but this isn't that big of a deal at the moment :) ). The problem with this is, that if i'm trying to "win" combat via a means other than pain threshold, I can do some damage to the enemy's legs, but never enough that running away will be my best option (or even really a viable option). I think a longer term version of this would also be adding some special effects to being hit or injured in certain spots. I don't think a headshot currently dazes enemies or an eye poke currently blinds them, but this would add a lot of depth and choice to combat.

I usually do play these games as games, so I haven't been editing my save file with this one. Haven't found a consistent way to get the sort of money the game seems to want you to have (hundreds of silver), although I have found a couple expensive items on the ground. Maybe just need to play more, but my impression at this point is that things ingame are a little expensive relative to where they should be.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Haven't found a consistent way to get the sort of money the game seems to want you to have (hundreds of silver)
Wander around the swamp to the SE of the town until you either meet the swamp monster or find a load of Jara leaves.
Higher charisma gives a better selling price in shops.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
+1 as to Android version. That said its indeed best to reach a stable built before, even if each update / édit is able to enable bugs.
Then not touching the invisible ones. Hm. Tbs.

Jan 4, 2019
Besides bruises, you can also break bones in combat. An headshot does daze them, especially if you break their skull, and a hit to the eye blinds them.
Cool, thanks for confirming this! This was how I originally thought it worked but hadn't seen any bones break so I thought it might be WIP. Is breaking a bone determined by total damage sustained by a limb, or does it need to be a single hit with a certain level of force?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:ROFLMAO: I'll admit it's probably unneeded, I mostly wanted to use that word for the joke but normally wouldn't normally use it, so I went for the compromise.
I can see why people would censor that word, it's probably the one some people really don't like. I both have one and am one so can't really complain about it.

I commented mainly because i've seen it a few times today. Someone had censored sex, another fuck and a couple of others. It just reminds me of being really young and swearing for the first time then looking round to make sure no adults heard me.

• Haha
Reactions: lordofthewhales
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes