2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
I want to try and enjoy this game, but getting hit with internal server errors past some random point isn't exactly making me want to continue.

SID P

Dec 23, 2016
Can anyone help me open this on a Mac? Ive been trying desperately to get this to work, but without any luck.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I can tell the "create your own character" thing is an illusion. Even making a male character you're tiny next to nearly everyone you run into. Also too many gangs running 4 deep, they spot you while hiding way too often, catch you way too often if you run and generally just are an overwhelming force you have to either save scum around or accept you're the world's fuck toy and go bitch your way around. You feel like that noob in Crossroads who took the wrong exit and ended up in the high level zone. Seriously, this game needs a balance overhaul... unless being a helpless bitch is the goal.

Reactions: Drazzin

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
This isn't an HTML game as I understand the terms. While HTML is part of mechanics, what with it opening in a browser window, it's in my opinion an online game that a prospective player can not play without giving the game permissions on my computer that I'm just not comfortable with. Thank you for the offer, though, and good luck in your game development endeavors.

Reactions: WaterRabbit

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I have played this game since I became a member on this site and i really like the game so far. One thing that I'd really like to see implemented though is that the animations would animate on their own untill you click the next action in the sequence. This way you'd enjoy it more and it would take more than four five thrusts before already climaxing. I think that would be a great and easy enhancement to make since all the functions are already there.

Keep up the great work and thank you so much for this gem!

Adam dakkar

May 28, 2017
Hey guys, I keep getting an error:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

Anyone know how to fix this?

Appreciate any help!

hako01

Feb 26, 2019
I'm sorry whoever is behind this game but, THIS GAME IS A BROKEN MESS
I've never seen a game where the return button breaks the game and where you can't do shit without running to bugs and I don't know how the dev can't find these bugs easily or is not noticing them and just putting it in plain sight "Hey this game seems to run into a critical issue unexpectedly" no! I have to think that I'm doing something wrong or my browser perms are wrong and then check the FAQ that is hidden behind spoilers to know that this game is completely broken and that's because it runs in a server unlike any other HTML game, like what the fuck dev, I've never been mad at a broken game because I usually laugh at bugs and make fun of it and just skip the game if I don't enjoy it but this game is fucking great but had to be too good to be true. (sorry if this sounds toxic or mean but I can't be less honest with my opinion.)

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
The game has bugs but if you are clicking return in your browser like a retard don't come here crying that the game is broken. If you want to go back, just load one of the previous auto-saves, don't fucking click return in your browser.

Sorry if this sounds toxic or mean but I can't be less honest with my opinion.
Wow, I liked the potential of this game so much I was considering being a Patron, but no way now if this is how you take constructive criticism, even if he/she was in the wrong in tone, etc. Wow.

Reactions: lewdviticus

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
"constructive criticism"

Is that a joke? He's simply saying the game is a "broken mess", "completely broken" without telling where he has encountered any single bug. It happens that he's just clicking return on his browser and decides to come here and shit on the "fucking dev", instead of simply stop doing that. Yeah, don't wanna donate then don't, buddy, but I don't feel like eating pointless shit and saying "yes master" to what is definitely not constructive criticism.
All I can say is good luck. It doesn't matter how bad someone is talking to you, any mature and intelligent developer understands the optics of this kind of response in general and the 20-30 better ways to handle that kind of response. Good luck.

Reactions: lewdviticus

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
If only the creator could finish the basic sex scenes. Blowjob is the only working one...
Also, make dogs, dogs, not people. Have dog people if they want, but make the bestiality tag earn its keep.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes