2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

wersadfert

Mar 8, 2017
For anyone still having this issue of exe closing on launch - try changing system language to English (US)

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
looks interesting, is tehre alot of different monsters/species you can smash like in teraurge?

menny

May 28, 2017
I have same problem as thehorses2, when i beat them its show only loot and leave options.
upon jumping in once again that whole ability to rape seems to be missing entirely as of this latest build, I had made my statement believing that that mechanic was still present so I apologize for miss information, the only ways I've managed to trigger any scenes to start is by having charisma and just convincing them to not fight
Dev if you see any of our comments plz confirm or explain what happened to after fighting rape please

Reactions: LuckyL

LuckyL

Jan 5, 2018
upon jumping in once again that whole ability to rape seems to be missing entirely as of this latest build, I had made my statement believing that that mechanic was still present so I apologize for miss information, the only ways I've managed to trigger any scenes to start is by having charisma and just convincing them to not fight
Dev if you see any of our comments plz confirm or explain what happened to after fighting rape please
thanks for fast reply.And now we wait for the fix.

Reactions: menny

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
thanks for fast reply.And now we wait for the fix.
Apparently you're suppose to have a "toy with" command which will decrease the enemies stamina, and if you empty that then they surrender instead of dying. It's also missing from the latest update as well so we might be waiting for a while unless he releases a hotfix for us.

Nov 28, 2018
I'm only keeping track of what's going on in this game because it's one of the few that delivers on "you can rape defeated enemies". A bit unfortunate that author seems to focus more on a "monster/anything that moves rapes girl (player character)", but maybe with time he'll get around doing the thing I came here for. And to be honest I think the tempo he delivers updates is still better than some cases (ekhmekhmroguelikeekhmekhm).

Reactions: knyght

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
Slavery in the game is not done, right I understand? Because after the auction, and after the hostess took the character, nothing else happens

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Rayxelm
Game won't launch. I've tried admin. Looking to see if my computer name has all ascii, opened firewall, etc. What's the deal?

Looks like a small DOS window pops up for .5 sec and closes.

Last edited:

Belmorn

May 28, 2018
Hey Rayxelm, the game looks really promising. Please keep up the good work.
Is there a possibility we could get another bust size between the second and third biggest one ?
I am not sure if this would mean a lot of work (regarding the clothes as well), but the leap is bigger than between all the other ones and it would surely be to my preference :D

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
There's an issue with the quest you get from the mysterious person when you're in prison. In my case I was playing a male character that had settings set to not attracting males. The mysterious person then gave me a quest to kill a certain male when he comes to "do his stuff" but that's impossible cause that would never trigger cause of the setting.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
try to add the virtual machine Java ,and in it to specify all the ports used by the game , the game size will be up to 300 MB but there will be no problems with running it

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes