2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is growing , but the problem with the launch has not been solved . I will not break the security of your computer to play a game . when the author solves the problem with the launch , then check it out

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Can't play the game. Every time that i try to start a new game i got a " Internal Server Error"
"The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."
Never played the game though, so i don't have any save files

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Lots of silver is easy. Get lots of leaves of jara from the swamp and sell them in a shop.
Or edit the save file if you don't mind cheating.
i'm allreadly edited by Notepad++. But i have another problem, i be busted and selled by slavetrader(and be caputed by guards. Now i retreated and don't know where i can free my hands.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
i'm allreadly edited by Notepad++. But i have another problem, i be busted and selled by slavetrader(and be caputed by guards. Now i retreated and don't know where i can free my hands.
The guards at the gate are supposed to be able to free you. Though in some recent versions that has not worked. Greet them then ask for help. If that doesn't work, you can look at the perks line in the save file. Being bound is apparently a perk.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
The guards at the gate are supposed to be able to free you. Though in some recent versions that has not worked. Greet them then ask for help. If that doesn't work, you can look at the perks line in the save file. Being bound is apparently a perk.
You can only in game select perks. When you edit save, can only set EXP.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
You can only in game select perks. When you edit save, can only set EXP.
In every version I've played (1.2.4->1.3.6) the save file is plain text, and if you spend the time to work out what each thing is you can change everything about your char and the enemies in the current encounter and which parts of the map you have explored. Are you playing 1.3.7 and are the save files no longer plain text?

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
In every version I've played (1.2.4->1.3.6) the save file is plain text, and if you spend the time to work out what each thing is you can change everything about your char and the enemies in the current encounter and which parts of the map you have explored. Are you playing 1.3.7 and are the save files no longer plain text?
Still can edit with positive results.

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
Hey can i get some help? im trying to get the site loaded but it keeps on ending up as this. Any help would be appreciate. 312173

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
127.0.0.3 is the local IP address of your computer. So either you're not running the .exe which acts as the webserver, or it is being blocked by firewall etc.
Ok, could you tell me how to unblock it with firewall? ive launched the exe as admin so i dont think thats the problem.
or atleast show me what i need to unblock since i cant find it.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Ok, could you tell me how to unblock it with firewall? ive launched the exe as admin so i dont think thats the problem.
or atleast show me what i need to unblock since i cant find it.

Turn your firewall off to test (and then restart the .exe). Double clicking the .exe for me starts the webserver and opens a browser. If it then works then google can help you set your firewall to allow the game to work when the firewall is turned on.
If you have antivirus or other malware protection type software, try turning them off as well.

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
Turn your firewall off to test (and then restart the .exe). Double clicking the .exe for me starts the webserver and opens a browser. If it then works then google can help you set your firewall to allow the game to work when the firewall is turned on.
If you have antivirus or other malware protection type software, try turning them off as well.
Doesn't seem to work. I turned off firewall both public and private and launched it in admin but didn't work. I then turned my firewall back on and made it so my anti virus cant block the exe but that didn't work either, i dont think its my anti virus though as it would tell me if its blocking something.

D

Deleted member 44741

I don't know if the developer sees this, but a slider that sets the male, female and futa ratio. With additional body type sliders.

I prefer that all encounter have only females and futas, with "chubby" bodies.
You can set this in the files, but if you mess up, the game will crash.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes