2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

vinner

Mar 14, 2018
I get this error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1836, in __call__

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1820, in wsgi_app

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1403, in handle_exception

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\_compat.py", line 33, in reraise

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1817, in wsgi_app

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1477, in full_dispatch_request

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1381, in handle_user_exception

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\_compat.py", line 33, in reraise

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1475, in full_dispatch_request

File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1461, in dispatch_request

File "eod.py", line 29, in game

File "eod.py", line 35, in gameplay

File "C:\Users\User\Documents\Version135exe\gamef.py", line 1541, in takeaction

File "C:\Users\User\Documents\Version135exe\gamef.py", line 983, in actionretlup

File "C:\Users\User\Documents\Version135exe\gamex.py", line 204, in cset

ValueError: could not convert string to float: 'PreCHR'

when trying to level up or during encounters, this is after an hour of gameplay.
i also get the error joleenstar mentioned during bar work

Artemon984

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry, but the heck is "DM"? When I open "Ethos of Darkness.exe" console opens and then closes very quickly, I checked that in the console no errors, I have python34. Then opens site with "play" button and your patreon, after I click play and then opens site and says that "Unable to access the site The localhost site does not allow you to connect.". It happens only with ver. 1.3.5

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Sorry, but the heck is "DM"? When I open "Ethos of Darkness.exe" console opens and then closes very quickly, I checked that in the console no errors, I have python34. Then opens site with "play" button and your patreon, after I click play and then opens site and says that "Unable to access the site The localhost site does not allow you to connect.". It happens only with ver. 1.3.5
The .exe is a webserver that runs on your computer (localhost). Then you play the game in your browser. So if the .exe exits for some reason then...no game. Try turning off virus/malware checking temporarily, it works fine for me.

D

Deleted member 254714

my friend is super exited and he ask if you finish lay animation

Artemon984

Mar 1, 2018
The .exe is a webserver that runs on your computer (localhost). Then you play the game in your browser. So if the .exe exits for some reason then...no game. Try turning off virus/malware checking temporarily, it works fine for me.
I hove no antiviruses and I turned off the firewall. :\ But older versions are working fine to me.

josch34

Aug 24, 2017
How did the plans with establishing a mag-version go? Still can't run it. I would be glad if you took the effort. If anybody knows how to runn it without parallels please tell me.

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
New version 1.3.7 is now available for 5$ patrons and higher. The new released is focused on updating the combat system, which is now completely different. This version is not save compatible. Version 1.3.6 can be freely downloaded at
  • During fights, characters can suffer injuries to different parts of their body. These injuries will remain after combat. While bruises and small cracks can be heal by resting or sleeping, others will require medical attention.
  • New combat interface to help visualize and select where to hit. Attacks can now target an area, causing injuries there.
  • New combat stats: mobility, dexterity and awareness. Mobility and dexterity are based on the character's AGL, perks, restrains and injuries during combat. Awareness is based on injuries or restrains to the senses (blindfolds).
  • Three different types of hits: with weapon, punches (both dexterity based) and kicks (mobility based)
  • Combats can be lost by running out of stamina. Some hits expend more stamina than others (attempting a head-kick uses more than a kick to the groin).
  • Removed the Cuteness stat which had no use in game.
  • A character will be defeated when he can no longer move, fight or has lost consciousness. The health bar has been replaced. Strength and resilience, together with agility now set the chance to hurt/get hurt by opponents.
  • All characters including the player have now a chance to evade (AGL based) and block (STR based) a hit.
  • New fight related perks
  • Fixed a bug that left the player stuck in the first prison scene and another that could leave it stuck in the inn.
  • Fixed a bug that messes up after-combat the sex sequence when previously attacking during sex.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Nice, body parts! Are we going to get amputation? ;)

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
...Are fights supposed to be this difficult, or am I doing something wrong?
No - game is just unbalanced - best thing to do is open save file with a text editor (like notepad) and alter your stats in there - its easy to figure out what number alters what Str Dex etc....

Reactions: Regula

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
not to be rude, but could you hire an artist? maybe try using the old playshapes engine?(or whatever it was called)

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes