2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
the changelog is using the 1.3.6 (on op) changelog even though its 1.3.5 just a heads up to who ever changes it
Indeed, good catch. Here's the notes from the dev's Patreon page, btw if anyone needs clarification...
Changes for 1.3.5 include:
  • Three new scenes at the inn, both consensual and non-consensual:
Bitch waitress is taught a lesson​
Trouble with the debt collectors​
After-work meet up with customers​
  • New cross-dressing scenes for skinny male characters with high CTN
  • Changes in the rear female models and clothing graphics
  • New clothing options
  • More descriptions for blowjobs
  • Fixed errors in a couple of item's descriptions
  • As of changes in code, the lxml module has been removed

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
says virus detected in ethosofdarkness.exe. Using Avast.
I'd be willing to bet it's a false positive. I've been playing this game for several versions now and never had a problem. Just don't grab it from anywhere besides here or anywhere else the dev posts or hosts the game. If you don't see Rayxelm's name on it or anywhere on the site you got it from, I wouldn't trust it either, though. Stick to getting it from here, his Patreon page, or ethosofdarkness.com.

yuyousama

Nov 29, 2018
Sorry, I find a 'tentacle' tag here, but failed to discover that in game? Did i just miss something?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Don't know if there was anything before hand, but the current Patreon build has something that falls into that category.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
During Bar job I got this at the end.

"
builtins.TypeError
TypeError: mmc() takes 2 positional arguments but 3 were given
"

Reactions: T150tank

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Browser tab opens, I can see the play button and the loading bar. But after clicking play I get Localhost denied access. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED etc.

Tried running as admin. Tried running both exe and html files. Tried opening the port. Tried shutting off the VPN. Nothing really worked.

I know it is not many people, but as I skimmed through the comments, it is quite plenty after all with these issues. You are handicapping your game with these issues. Less players, less patrons, less publicity... hope you fix it. I know pretty much nothing about coding and stuff like this, so I do not know how hard it is. But this is the first html game that I have problems with.

Reactions: Rakger

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Very interesting game, reminds me on Fallout adventures with loverslab mods installed :).

If you get injured and severe stat loss, how can you heal that?

MeSSe

Apr 12, 2018
I can't launch the game properly on my win7 x64. When i start the .exe file the cmd.exe appears for a few seconds saying that i shouldn't close it and suddenly disappears when the game tab opens. What should i do?
(Sorry for my bad english)

BlackCheshir

May 28, 2017
This game is not working for me. After starting the exe or initsite.html there is a error about localhost 14928 and "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". I did opened port 14928 for both in and out. I changed my localization on USA. Nothing helped. What can I do to play this game?!

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
- the sold by slavers event seems bugged. I arrived in an oupost, where I can escape very easely... and if i wait even a week, nothing more happen.
- somebody have a description of what kind of events occur in that game ? except being raped by wild beasts, prion in the city, or work in the inn ?

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes