127.0.0.3 refused to connect.

??????????????

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This site can’t be reached
127.0.0.3 refused to connect.

??????????????
you need to open the exe file. it's a server, the site is trying to connect to it over the loopback adapter

So is this a text only (or nearly) I've been fooling around a bit, but nothing seems to happen. It just writes in the text box what happens all the time.
are both you and your victim naked? Else youre just resting on them :)
you need to click on the paper doll and select edge on [location] - then you can penetrate.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
When I try to play the game it runs really slowly and the thing that needs to stay open to play the games says it can't find module "collections.abc" is this supposed to happen or did I just download something incorrectly?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
but it still not tells me why there is this "animation soon" text i mean is it still on work even its fully released ?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean exactly...

Yes, the game it's on development.
It's a release of a game in development, pretty much like 80% games out there ;)

The main post it's outdated, and the link there it's a previous, non-graphics version.
The link to his blog has the latest (available) version, which features graphics.

Graphics right now are paperdolls. Mostly for physical reference on how many enemies, equipment and looks.
Some actions have "animations", which are actually still pictures.
When the "animation soon" pops out, it's because that specific action doesn't has a pic yet.
The "animation" effects comes out when you advance teh actions: for example, doing a blowjob goes step-by-step, with your face getting close to the dick, and changes depending the action (if the opponents makes you swallow, or push in-away).

Reactions: stever

Vocor

Aug 14, 2016
you need to open the exe file. it's a server, the site is trying to connect to it over the loopback adapter
So i am using the exe but i still get 127.0.0.3 refused to connect, and in the exe it says im missing module collections.abc. id really like to try this one but i cant seem to figure out how to go about fixing it

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
So i am using the exe but i still get 127.0.0.3 refused to connect, and in the exe it says im missing module collections.abc. id really like to try this one but i cant seem to figure out how to go about fixing it
Same, I tried it on a completely different computer and running every different browser on both. I'd wager some key file (collections.abc) is missing from the download.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Same, I tried it on a completely different computer and running every different browser on both. I'd wager some key file (collections.abc) is missing from the download.
It works fine for me, though there was connection lost error, or something similiar, after 1 hour of playing just when I saved. I think having game like this using some shitty exe to act as local server is stupid idea.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I swear I don't know what you guys do.

My PC it's well over 10 years old (maybe even 15). It has the basic graphic card, 2g of ram, and an old hamster that is about to die of old age running inside in a wheel... and I don't have a single problem with the game.

Seriously, I just downloaded right from the blog links, and played thu and thru.

The game has been in the works (and working) for... what, a year? two?
So if you have problems, it's most likely your end, maybe some PC configuration of proxyes or firewalls. Just ask around, and wait for a reply, instead of just "gamez zo broken, silly game" and throw a bad rank/review because it doesn't shows exactly what you want in the first 5 seconds.

Rating a game is important in some way. It encourages the developer, and makes it known. The game gets support (read cash) and the dev/s can work better/more/harder on it.

It doesn't works for you?
Fine, ask around and you find a solution or wait for help, but if you're going to criticize or make a review, do it when you can actually play the game, not when it doesn't works for you.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Don't worry too much about those comments or reviews. I'm not going to stop development because of them, and reviews seem to go away with every version update anyway. Some reviews are very helpful to me as feedback though.
Dont worry dude - allot of people like the game. It has a solid foundation and allot of potential. I like what ive seen so far.
I would love to see an expanded bigger map, more cities and trade hubs. Making cool cosmetic items that change your look when you equipp them is also something that people flock too - hence all the dressup games around.

Keep up the good work.

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
Look, if you make this game difficult for most people to play you will NOT get many Patreon subscribers. Especially when you have no idea how to fix it or find a way around it, Excuses and being overly defensive about harsh criticism of this game just drives people away. You want to be successful switch it to .exe only, with barely no interest and people losing interest all you are doing is building on a weak foundation.

Btw, if I ever get to play this game I hope I may like it

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
yeah mate the way the game is now you just have so many people who are not able to play it, despite having interest in it. Even if it meant switching it over to exe, causing you to re work it i would hope that if you want people to pay you to make it, you realize you should listen to the people giving you money.

Reactions: kalifianto

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
You do have good points, if there's going to be a change of architecture, the earlier the better. You've convinced me to check out alternatives.

I've been doing some tests and for next version I'll release the usual web browser version and a stand-alone one (NW.js based). It's not a complete change of architecture, but I want to see if that solves some of the problems.
Sweet! I can't wait to be able to actually play it hopefully!

Oct 15, 2018
I'm a new user to this game, and so far I really like it, but i have some questions:
Does the 1.3.2 public version have the scene where you are in the dungeon and the guard presses you down on the table and rapes you?, because in that version i downloaded from the site, doesn't seem to have that "animation", instead there is no other guards or tables, just the dungeon background and one guard standing next to me idly by, and I advance in the scene, my character and the guard are just standing next to other (face to face), with the guard removing his/her clothing. Also while at the slave camp I have that issue upon the "10 silver coins to fuck" NPC does that exact thing too.
Also, the bull man penis when giving a blowjob to, or bent over BJ isn't go into my character's mouth, and is just out there.
Also, is the dungeon the brothel?
and i don't see any handcuffs either or bounds?
It would be a good option to add prostitution, like instead of trading offer your character's body.
And I also wanted to know what cuteness does for progression in the game

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes