2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Elis15

May 7, 2018
Okay any tips for game?

In the beginning I walk around and collect sticks, clothes.
What's next?

ssosloketa

Jun 18, 2018
It would be really great if there is some exhibitionist content in the game. For example, PC could be paid extra if works naked, etc.

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
I get an error message in the exe window when launching. "ImportError: No module named 'collections.abc'

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
You get to pick one perk for level. There's about 5 quests, but they're still rather simple right now.

I don't know what you mean. Aren't they loading correctly in your system?
No, I don't think so. can't see my character when creating it nor scenes throughout the game

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Sheesh!
I remember when this game popped up at Fenoxo's forum for the first time.
Very humbly and quietly, starting off from basically nothing
I liked even at that time, when there was little to do since it was just text and just the basecamp and the city (which there wasn't really anything to do).
Despite the overall rough state, the game had the "novelty" of a segmented sex-system, oppossed to the static usual text sex scenes. That alone gave it a huge lot of potential, since it means no two encounter would be the same.

Now it has several zones, the system seems a lot more polished and stable, and there's even graphics??
*applauds*
Again, it's still on -relatively- early development, but potential is clearly showing up!

Now onto some questions-thoughts-suggesstions:

-I got captured and sold. Brought to a brothel... but nothing happens, even spamming the "wait" button. I can escape easily apparently and keep playing. Is this in development or I'm missing something?

-When enslaved, we get a collar, and apparently also handcuffs and we're bound (though there's no clear description on what being "bound" means exactly. A leash? Legs tied?)
Handcuffed and Bound seem to be working as perks, which means you can't get rid of them, while the collar it's equipment.
Suggestion: could be the inverse (shouldn't be difficult code-wise, just replace-switch the codes). The "marked as slave" tag from the collar could be a brand, and work as a perk (thus, no removing), and handcuff/bound work like equipment, so you can get rid of them to remove the penalties (the collar too, we still get branded)

-The pop up box with options it's unnerving. The slightest cursor move makes it pop out.
Suggestion: a fixed box. It dissapears if you click anywhere else on the screen (shouldn't be a problem since there's little clickable surfaces on-screen).

-Aside of some details on sex-scenes (some wonkiness regarding positions) it seems relatively stable.
Don't make the same mistake of several others developers, by spending months and months on nitpicky detail of a specific system. Get on with adding generic content (nothing complicated) like zones or different creatures, players will look less into details if there are more things to do (thus, buying you time to fix those details).

-Examples/ideas:
-I was expecting a sex-scene when brought with the other slaves. It could be cool to have a bit more time before getting sold.
So, for example, you're captured, and caged with the other slaves (maybe you could do some minor chat with them). Slavers come, and you can protest or try fight, wich makes all the slaves get punished. Instead of going straight to being sold, you're back with the slaves, which could attack you if you have them punished.
Basically, instead of being sold straight away, we could have several days pass (each with the option of quiet-protest-fight) and their consecuences. Fighthing off successfully, and you escape. Enrage the jailers, everyone get punished and you get to fight the slaves.
(maybe it could be even better and simplier, as long you're misbehaving, you're not sold, so players can stay there as long as they want)
This could require some extra coding, and might be better for a long term objective.

-Tribal places of interest.
Mutant dogs, Lizardfolk and Bull-men could have camps you're brought if defeated-captured (same code as slavers). You can escape, or accept it and set it as basecamp (thus becoming part of the tribe, be a top or everyone's bottom).
Things to do? Simple, rest (if set as basecamp) or fuck/get fucked (could be expanded later)
This wouldn't require any special coding, just a rehash of the ones already there (like the laborer's tower)

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
maybe make a option for became a slaver ? why not ???
this is apocalyspe , enslave another ( raider defeated or another enemy for exemple)

Reactions: parparosa

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
maybe make a option for became a slaver ? why not ???
this is apocalyspe , enslave another ( raider defeated or another enemy for exemple)
Maybe planned... you can buy some handcuffs ;)

But it would require a HUGE lot of work coding, like most slaving-managing games.
Maybe it could be kept as something simple:
if you have handcuffs on your inventory, you can capture any defeated opponent and sell it. No managing or anything, just a sort of resource.

On a side note, I didn't noticed the "compulsions" and "phobias", nice detail.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
it's precisely the handcuffs that gave me this idea ^^:) after all, is just a suggestion of gameplay addon, planned or not :) the game is already good, some more details and this is very fun to play

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Why the game doesn't look like the images on the description ? I tought the game had images and animations but it's just text. I've done something wrong ? I'm playing trough Opera.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes