2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Had a go. Poverty simulator? I got beaten up in every encounter, got multiple limbs broken so I'm even worse at fighting, the hospital won't let me in because I'm not a citizen, I don't have any money and selling twigs and broken bottles gives such a negligible amount of money it's a waste of time.

Reactions: Daba

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Had a go. Poverty simulator? I got beaten up in every encounter, got multiple limbs broken so I'm even worse at fighting, the hospital won't let me in because I'm not a citizen, I don't have any money and selling twigs and broken bottles gives such a negligible amount of money it's a waste of time.
Yeah, until you work out how to play, it is frustrating. Find out an easy way to make money in the shop, avoid fights by surrendering until you have armour.

tyrantsmisery

Nov 26, 2017
this is all that happens when i try and start

Edit: ok so if i drag and drop the html in my browser after starting the .exe the game seems to start, but I dont get the character image when im at the character editor screen

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
this is all that happens when i try and start

Edit: ok so if i drag and drop the html in my browser after starting the .exe the game seems to start, but I dont get the character image when im at the character editor screen

You've got the default action for html files to be to open them in notepad?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Error to run the game, MSVCR100.dll missing. That's a bit boring... :confused:

SecretLust

Oct 3, 2017
Looking good Ray! Good looking graphics are a nice addition, will these be getting used in the sex scenes in the future or just while in combat and walking around?

Rustyparticle

May 22, 2018
Hello and thanks for the chance to play this interesting game. Perhaps I can get advice on this: I have the text but no graphics. No characters.The game proceeds well and dialog, but no characters like in the other pictures here.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Hello and thanks for the chance to play this interesting game. Perhaps I can get advice on this: I have the text but no graphics. No characters.The game proceeds well and dialog, but no characters like in the other pictures here.
The images are from 1.3, the latest publicly available version at the moment is 1.2.12. Sign up to his patreon if you don't want to wait!

Elis15

May 7, 2018
Не часто встречаешь игру написанную для HTML, но в HTML не запускающуюся!!Позор автору за такие косяки!
Алёша, игру надо запускать через .exe файл

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
How do I play the this game? I downloaded version 1.2.6 and extracted it in a new folder so no files get lost and then click on the google chrome icon to start. It loads and when I hit play I get:

This site can’t be reached
127.0.0.3 refused to connect.

• Search Google for
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
How do I play the this game? I downloaded version 1.2.6 and extracted it in a new folder so no files get lost and then click on the google chrome icon to start. It loads and when I hit play I get:

This site can’t be reached
127.0.0.3 refused to connect.

• Search Google for
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

You start the game by running the .exe

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I don't have an exe file when I download the game. It gives me Chrome HTML document.
Maybe your virus checker removed it? In the version you mentioned (1.2.6) the application is called "Ethos of Darkness 1.2.6" and is 2520KB in size.

Its also worth pointing out that 1.2.6 is quite a old version, there are 7 newer, the latest public version is 1.3

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe your virus checker removed it? In the version you mentioned (1.2.6) the application is called "Ethos of Darkness 1.2.6" and is 2520KB in size.

Its also worth pointing out that 1.2.6 is quite a old version, there are 7 newer, the latest public version is 1.3
Well that was weird. I downloaded the 1.3 version and clicked on the application. I got the same error as before. Next I tried the HTML document and it worked. Thanks QueenBee.

Reactions: QueenBee

AnaisWaterson

Dec 22, 2017

Hey, I'm also having the same issue with both the old version and new. Im running a mac and I have tried to use wine to play the .exe but nothing happened. The html pops up and I press play but it just cycles until times out. Both flash and popup are enabled. Does anyone have tips?

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes