2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Next release will be focused on adding some of the missing animations, hopefully finishing the current prison scenes, but I'm getting bored of drawing so it's likely I'll go back to writing new content and scenes after this one.
I've looking at the files, but still didn't do any changes (except the percentage of genders, and little things like that -which actually got me stumped for a while at the assassination quest lol-)

Backgrounds seem to be regular images, so I can work on them if you want.
Personally, I like the simple style, it adds to the "desolation" athmosphere, but buildings and some specific places could use a bit more detail (I understand you don't have enough time to do all!).
For example, it would be relatively easy to rework the Shop, using that same simplified style (making it look a bit more... lively. Let's say, Mad-Maxing it a bit), or adding crates and stuff on the inside.

I'm not sure what files you use for figures.
Are they .svg vector? Or just simple .png?
(I don't mind being "really" animated -like having movement. Just having the pictures of what's happening is good enough
I don't have much time to learn to do .svg files, but if it's just .pngs I can do them easily.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks a lot for the offer. I've considered partnering with other people for the animations, but the truth is it'd mean even more work coordinating it than doing the animations myself, there's just a lot of integration between code and animations, which means they have to be done in a very specific way. I may actually consider hiring someone in the future if the game grows enough, but it'd require some training.

Yes the format is SVG except the backgrounds which are png. I'm keeping the backgrounds simple so those don't take much work.
Just for the record, I was offering to help, not to get hired ;)

If you need/want to rework backgrounds (or want a new ones) in a simple style, just lemme know (to be clear: for free, to contribute to the game).

About svgs... well, I never did them before, and I don't know how much time it will take to learn. But I can always work on pngs, and then you turn them to svgs (I mean, doing all the "pieces" of the figures, then you just turn them into svgs and do your magic-code thing. It'll save you a lot of time anyways, since you won't have to start from zero)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Well, thanks a lot. I understood your offer, it doesn't sit well with me using other's work without a compensation, especially if I'm to ask them for something specific, but of course I appreciate the help. There will be a few new locations in the town to the north-east (Kala), so if you'd like to create some of the backgrounds that'd be great. I can give you more details in a few days but one of them will be a run-down dirty room in a cheap whore house.
Sure man. PM the details if you want (so you don't spoil anything).

Don't worry about compensation. I'm not offering to be the lead artist, just to help with this and that ;)
I normally do it anyways since I like to mod games, and since I'm no coder, I like to play around with graphics.

Frogguy

Jul 28, 2018
Hey, incredibly keen to try this game. I know you were asked earlier, but have you thought any further into allowing this game to be playable on Mac?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Just tried the 1.3.2, pretty awesome stuff.

I only found one problem, a server crash.

While roaming the southern part of the map, I encountered the shamans.
If I use the actions "closer" and then "closer", they dissapear, which I guess it's okay and planned.
If I use "closer" and then "chat" or "cure me", the next action crashes the game (Internal server error).
At first it seemed to be specific to Shamans, but I had occassionaly the same crash after encountering lizardfolk (tried several times, and seems to be specific to them, and not mutant dogs).
Always more or less on the same area, around the south branch area of the green zone (shamans close to the branch, and lizards on the right side)

Graphically, there seem to be some glitchs with the bend over position.
Some of the Lizardfolk (again) models seem to dissappear from waist down (happens mostly with dark skinned ones) when they're behind.
The character itself also has some weirdness when bent over, specifically the breasts, which seems to be a bit misplaced when it moves to do a blowjob.

Aside of that, zero problems *thumbs up*

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
This game seems like a really cool concept, I second the the option to enslave people, perhaps even make your own camp to put people in, make your own farm or brothel or something.

Or perhaps even rescue people instead of having slaves and have them work for you if they are willing. Not played this since a release a few months ago but base building is always fun.

Oct 15, 2016
This is not a html game. Please update tag to "others".

This is some embedded windows only engine, which uses html.

Why on earth has someone an urge to make a windows only game using a cross-plattform language skips me.

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
wouldn't run said I was missing MSVCR100 for the application the explorer version wouldn't connect, thanks anyways

vultron

May 19, 2018
This games concept of a "huge cock" looks more like a average sized real life dick. lol

If the game is gonna have "huge cocks" then they'll need to be a lot bigger. xD

Reactions: Ryohky and wacek

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
This games concept of a "huge cock" looks more like a average sized real life dick. lol

If the game is gonna have "huge cocks" then they'll need to be a lot bigger. XD
You can actually change pretty much anything.
Go to "game" folder, then "gamedata" file, they're just text files.
Take a look and you'll figure it out, the system is clear and simple. You can, for example, set each type of encounter to specific settings (like having everyone -except main NPCs- being males, females, d-girls or herms, or set your own percentages. Same goes for attributes; right now cock sizes have the same percentages for each size, 'cept bull-men which are exclusively male and have huge and massive cocks)

Aside of changing settings... yeah, in-game graphics could use a bit of extra work to make them look really big.
Maybe even have race types (mutant dogs with canine dicks, for example), that would score some extra points for furry-beastly fans.

Note:
Rayxelm is doing ALL the work. Graphics and code, so it's a f**ton of stuff.
Right now, bodies use mostly size alterations rather than have a specific graphic for every single model.

are you always the sub or can you hit back?
You can hit back, but takes a bit more work.
Basically, you start alone and have nothing, so you'll have to face groups of opponents, and it's pretty difficult at first.
Your best bet would be (at first) to hide/run away to avoid large groups, and beat small groups.

Being sub it's easier since you can simply submit, but being a top it's absolutely doable, there's even attributes and feats for it (like dominant, sadist, etc. If you use them much, you can also develop compulsions -and/or phobias- like having a compulsion to abuse weaker characters, or specific races).
Once you reach the first town and get some weapons, you can beat bigger groups.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah I'm getting nonstop crashes when trying to just create a character. exe says ImportError: No module named 'collections.abc' and RuntimeWarning: Cython module failed to register with collections.abc module

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Man this looks like it's come a long way. I started playing it when he posted like v0.1 on LoversLab back in the day and it was almost pure text with a basically-ASCII map and that's it.

I'm really impressed, even if it's still buggy - this dude's put in a lot of work.

Reactions: Fuzzcat

Azarni

May 30, 2018
Use Rayxelm's Blog for download, the versions are updated there:
but it still not tells me why there is this "animation soon" text i mean is it still on work even its fully released ?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So is this a text only (or nearly) I've been fooling around a bit, but nothing seems to happen. It just writes in the text box what happens all the time.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes